• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2021
    Lovely meeting. Obviously feeling the pain after two days of heavy drinking, but I'm pleased I only drank water the last hour. We kept it going untill 2 AM.

I particularly loved Cailin's tour(s) of her facilities.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Shit! I thought this was next weekend. And I bought beers just for the occasion.
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Damn! Sorry to hear it, Erik. I'm guessing the beers will be gone through Christmas and New Year's, but we decided to do another meeting in late January.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Erik Woods wrote
    Shit! I thought this was next weekend. And I bought beers just for the occasion.

We missed you man, be there next time
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Thor wrote
    I particularly loved Cailin's tour(s) of her facilities.

I personally thought it was showing off tongue
    But damn, what a fantastic place
  3. Hey now, I was minding my own business (literally too, with all the packing and shipping...) you guys ASKED for the tour, haha. But seriously though, I'd love to have an in-person "reunion" someday. This far north in California is a little hard to get to, but we could create our own beer garden on the back deck, and go hiking, paddle boarding, mushroom hunting...I'd try to make it worth the trip and come up with plenty to keep you entertained! smile
  4. Erik Woods wrote

We missed you Erik!

Don't forget the Patreon chat at the end of THIS week. wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  5. Filmscoregirl wrote
    Hey now, I was minding my own business (literally too, with all the packing and shipping...) you guys ASKED for the tour, haha. But seriously though, I'd love to have an in-person "reunion" someday. This far north in California is a little hard to get to, but we could create our own beer garden on the back deck, and go hiking, paddle boarding, mushroom hunting...I'd try to make it worth the trip and come up with plenty to keep you entertained! smile

who knows, someday it might actually happen smile
    And we can go caroling at Harrison's Ford's place

Sing Christmas carols in wookie language tongue
  6. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Sing Christmas carols in wookie language tongue

Haha, that would be hilarious! Something to practice at one of our Zoom meetings if we run out of conversation. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2021 edited
    I have an idea for the next Zoom meeting in late January:

Everyone picks out 5 photos from their archive that they find interesting and would be willing to share. This could be you with a composer, you on a holiday, you in a peculiar situation, you with any other Maintitles members, you when you were a kid etc.

Is that just silly or something fun?
    I am extremely serious.
  7. So photos with a history? Or a funny story behind it?

For me that sounds good

If you do it the last weekend of January, I will be doing this from my new apartment. Signing the documents this Monday, and handing over the keys at the 20th of January, so it's all going rather quickly now. But in a way it means I'll finally start my new chapter, which is good
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2021 edited
    I am in for the photos idea. Are we all able to share screens on the call? Most of my photos would be digital. Although, thinking about it a bit, showing them on my phone's screen would be easier.

And that's great news Thomas! It will be great to know that that's all sorted out.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2021
    I can make whoever's sharing the photos a temporary host, and you can share the screen that way. Photos with a fun history, anecdote, whatever.

Good luck on the apartment move, Thomas!
    I am extremely serious.
  8. Just saying, tomorrow evening I can be online, Thor see what can be done? No obligation
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2022
    Yes, I think we can try a "stunt meeting" (i.e. with very short notice) and see who pops up. From 18:00, as usual tomorrow, then!
    I am extremely serious.
  9. Thor wrote
    Yes, I think we can try a "stunt meeting" (i.e. with very short notice) and see who pops up. From 18:00, as usual tomorrow, then!

What time is that for me? Do you mean 18:00 Oslo time?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yes, Oslo time. 6 PM.
    I am extremely serious.
  10. Should work for me. See you then. Beers are cold and new setting (though still messy) is ready
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I'll try to be there for a bit. I have it on my calendar.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  11. I hope to be there too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2022 edited
    Sorry... can't make it. A last-minute shoot is scheduled for tomorrow.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2022
    Sorry to hear it, Erik. Next time, hopefully, when there's an "official" meeting with minimum one week's notice!

I guess it will be Thomas, Alan and I, then.
    I am extremely serious.
  12. Thor wrote
    Sorry to hear it, Erik. Next time, hopefully, when there's an "official" meeting with minimum one week's notice!

I guess it will be Thomas, Alan and I, then.

See you shortly!
  13. Give me a couple of minutes to pour my beer in.
    Hope to see other people soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    yes, 5 minutes delay for me too.
    I am extremely serious.
  14. Just post the link then when you're ready :p
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor