• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    Wuh?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think he's still drunk.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    I just finished watching the first season of Fringe...I thought the score was functionally good but I will probably enjoy it more on album than in the show...because the music in the show, especially the action music, was so dripping with Giacchino-ness it was distracting! biggrin
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I hope we get a season two soundtrack in the future. The music for the Observers during "August" was fantastic, especially the opening scene.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    I will buy the season one soundtrack soon, so as to help encourage the release of a season two...even though I haven't seen season two and have no idea what you're talking about smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Fringe was a big miss for me on album, sounded like draft left-overs from LOST. But i don't watch the series, so there you go.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Christodoulides wrote
    Fringe was a big miss for me on album, sounded like draft left-overs from LOST. But i don't watch the series, so there you go.

It still sounds like left-overs from Lost when you watch the series. Nevertheless I have grown to like that style so much that my appetite for it is nearly inexhaustible!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote

Get in the mindset that it's the Abrams sound, not just Lost. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    I hope we get a season two soundtrack in the future. The music for the Observers during "August" was fantastic, especially the opening scene.

Indeed. Season two was better in all aspects (not that season one was bad), including the music.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    All aspects other than the finale. I need to watch it again, but it felt a bit too predictable. Still, it should allow for some interesting plots in season three.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010
    I really hope a season two soundtrack is released. I'm watching the series again and it has some really great music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2011
    Fringe: season 2

http://www.screenarchives.com/title_det … PRE-ORDER/

yay
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Not your cup of tea? I think it really is very good.
  1. I'm getting ready to watch the show soon. Really looking forward to this new X-files kind of phenomenon.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote

Prefer the original Lost music wink
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    Anthony wrote

Prefer the original Lost music wink

Then I think I will like Fringe's music. I'm expecting it to be more action-oriented given what the show's about?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Definitely. I wouldn't say it's an action score per-say but it has a constant movement to it.

I hope they max out the disc as there's plenty of good music.

The 80's version of the main title would be a fun bonus too!
  3. :kazoo:
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2011
    Here's an interview with Chris:

http://thefringepodcast.com/episode-032 … rocity.htm

He mentions the 80's main title and end credits music will be on the soundtrack. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Anthony wrote
    Here's an interview with Chris:

http://thefringepodcast.com/episode-032 … rocity.htm

He mentions the 80's main title and end credits music will be on the soundtrack. smile

Cool. Wish he could expand upon it a bit, perhaps making it a 3-minute piece or something. Loved that arrangement!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    By the way, check out this crazy dude playing the FRINGE theme - and at some point merging it with the X-FILES theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0fMA5s … ature=fvwp
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thor wrote
    By the way, check out this crazy dude playing the FRINGE theme - and at some point merging it with the X-FILES theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0fMA5s … ature=fvwp

Fringe + x Files, nice work!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Actually the 80's theme tune is by Abrams & co.

And the end credits is by Giacchino. But I swear I am looking forward to Chris' music too. wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2011
    The Fringe soundtrack is delayed until 8th March. sad

I suppose a slight positive is Varese announced Largo Winch 2 will be released.
  4. Chris did mention on a Fringe podcast that there was a chance that it could be delayed. All those clearances that need to be negotiated.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2011
    This happenned with the first one too. cry

I hope it's not silly artwork approval again.
  5. Artwork was mentioned as a potential source of problems.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2011
    The S2 soundtrack has been pushed back again until 5th April. sad
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011
    Delayed for a third time until 3rd May. crazy

If Fox are causing the delay they need to pull their finger out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011
    wtf? I ordered it like a month ago slant