• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2011 edited
    I hear what you're saying and to me it sounds like this...

WAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! cry It's been delayed... WAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!! cry It's been delayed again.... WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! cry

MAN UP! baby
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2011
    Tracklist for Fringe:

1.   A New Day In The Old Town (1:44) 
    2.   Good Ol’ Charlie (2:02) 
    3.   The Coma-naut (5:27) 
    4.   Hypnotic Suggestions (1:08)
    5.   Observers Everywhere Everytime (2:13) 
    6.   Love And Death On Observer Island (3:24) 
    7.   What A Gas (4:34) 
    8.   Forest Of Dreams (3:27) 
    9.   Where Dunham Fears To Tread (1:55) 
    10. The Building Theft (1:19) 
    11. The Window Of Opportunity (3:13) 
    12. Reiden Out To Madness (3:56) 
    13. Doppelganger Up on Reality (2:52) 
    14. Breach To The Choir (3:32) 
    15. Olivia’s Cross To Share (:58) 
    16. Over There (2:14) 
    17. The Son Also Rises (2:04) 
    18. Devastation Nation (1:12) 
    19. Saved By The Belly (2:27) 
    20. Haste Makes Wasteland (1:36) 
    21. Quibbles And Fits (3:19) 
    22. Doubled Over (2:17) 
    23. Love In The Time Of Crossing Over (3:09)
    24. Bells And Missiles (3:54) 
    25. Give My Regards To Fraudway (2:17)
    26. End Title Theme (Composed by Michael Giacchino) (:31)

Bonus Tracks: 
    27. Fringe 85 (Composed by J.J. Abrams) (:25)
    28. Red Russian Down (1:35) 
    29. Brown Betty Suite (9:09)
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2011 edited
    Nice to see "Fringe 85" being released. I nicked it off YouTube some time ago: a nice variation on the better-known theme.

[Edit] Don't like the CD cover though (why is the publicity machine so keen on airbrushing - even on people who don't need it). I would have preferred if they had stuck with the same style as before but used a different image - they have several to choose from. May have been a bit too confusing for the more mentally challenged?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I made a cover for season two a while back and also one for season three for the music Chris posted on Facebook.

Not at my PC currently but here's the s2 cover. The third has the apple on.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3100 … eason2.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Nice to see "Fringe 85" being released. I nicked it off YouTube some time ago: a nice variation on the better-known theme.

I would love to see an extended remix version of that.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Anthony wrote
    I made a cover for season two a while back and also one for season three for the music Chris posted on Facebook.

Not at my PC currently but here's the s2 cover. The third has the apple on.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3100 … eason2.jpg

I did see your effort for Season 2 over at FSM and have pinched it for my own use when I have the soundtrack.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. Some details on the music featured on the upcoming Fringe CD:

"After some delays, the Fringe Season 2 soundtrack finally has a firm release date! The soundtrack arrives on 5/03/11 at your favorite retailer or digital download site. It’s always hard putting TV soundtracks together simply because there’s SO MUCH music to go through. I tried to put together the best moments, and tracks that are the most relavent to the story. The 2nd half of the album features a great deal from the two-part season 2 finale. Along with it are some bonus tracks. “Fringe 85″ is a retro take on the main title that was used in the episode, “Peter.” “Red Russian Down” is a little thing I wrote as source music for Ep. 203, where Peter and Olivia are in a bar in Iraq. And finally, the “Brown Betty Suite” consists of the best moments of the score to the crazy film noir/musical episode. To clarify, it’s just the score, as getting the songs (which were not arranged by me) would have amounted to a whole slew of licensing and complications. Plus, I feel the songs really only work in the context of the show, and not so much on their own."..."“A New Day In the Old Town” comes from the end of the season 2 premiere, where the Fringe Team theme is first introduced. “The Coma-naut” is a combination of a couple cues featuring Broyles theme with French horn and acoustic guitar. “Hypnotic Suggestions” is a much requested track that contains the Massive Dynamic theme from when Walter arrives at MD for the very first time. “What a Gas” is the evacuation montage from 212. Tracks 5 and 6 are from the Observer themed episode, “August.” Here, the bass flute introduces the Observer Theme that is used from whenever the Observers are heavily involved in the story. Tracks 8-10 feature Olivia’s journey to the past in realizing what makes her able to see the glimmer from things from the other side, and 11-13 are from Peter, and feature the first appearance of the Walter/Peter theme. 14-25 are all from Over There (parts 1 & 2), and feature a lot of revisiting of older themes, plus a couple new ones, like Walter’s new theme (Devastation Nation) which relates to his guilt over slow destruction of the other side as a the result his actions to save Peter. Also present is Olivia & Peter’s love theme, which is in tracks 20 and 23. The whole thing is then rounded out by Michael Giacchino’s End Credits, as well as the bonus tracks."

http://www.christilton.com/2011/03/31/f … oundtrack/
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2011
    Very happy to hear the electric guitar version of the Massive Dynamic theme is on there as well as the closing piece from A New Day In The Old Town.

Here is my season 3 cover by the way (for the tracks posted on Facebook) and my season one cover (if you want a version without the signature let me know).
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Some details on the music featured on the upcoming Fringe CD:

“The Coma-naut” is a combination of a couple cues featuring Broyles theme with French horn and acoustic guitar.

punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2011
    The new soundtrack is available on iTunes.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2011
    Added samples
  3. I created some high resolution covers for Chris Tilton's fringe cues he posts on Facebook.

FRINGE Online Soundtrack Covers
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2011
    Those are nice smile
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2011
    What's the font?
  4. Anthony wrote
    What's the font?
    It is called Futura Book.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2012
    FRINGE
    Season 4

Music Composed by
    CHRIS TILTON

FRINGE — the supernatural sci-fi crime drama from J.J. Abrams — is back with a fourth spellbinding season. After sacrificing himself to save both worlds, Peter (Joshua Jackson) mysteriously returns to ours. But he has been forgotten — by Olivia (Anna Torv), by Walter (John Noble), by everyone. It’s as if he never existed. At the same time, shapeshifters controlled by an unknown master begin an onslaught of destruction, and now the two former enemy universes must cooperate to defy a common foe. FRINGE’s thrilling fourth season continues the inspired series’ synthesis of astounding phenomena, baffling secrets and dramatic, character-driven stories. And in this season, events may prove that the most powerful force in our universe — or theirs — is not a doomsday device, not a paranormal force, but human love.

Chris Tilton returns ramping up his music’s drama and action as the FRINGE saga races toward its final season, which will premiere this fall on Fox on September 28.

Warner Home Video will release Season 4 of FRINGE on September 4.

Varese Sarabande Catalog # 302 067 172 2
    Release Date: 10/16/12
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2012
    Since when do we get the TV scores BEFORE the season actually airs on TV? I haven't finished digesting season 3 yet.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthordgoldwas
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2013
    We're going through the archives, and we've just posted a web gallery of pix from Chris Tilton's scoring sessions from the television series, Fringe!

http://www.scoringsessions.com

Enjoy!
    I consider a project a success when Thor says he won't buy it
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2013
    Fringe: Season 5
    ~ Chris Tilton

Release Date: June 11, 2013
    Via amazon.com
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2013
    About time!

Fringe season 5 tracklist. Now due out on 25th June, or an unspecified time earlier on iTunes.

1. Searching For Olivia Dunham (3:20)
    2. Pity The Cruel (3:25)
    3. The Recordist (3:32)
    4. Orificial Intelligence (2:38)
    5. Dust In The Windmark (2:51)
    6. Mo’Etta Blues (3:35)
    7. The Cube Tube (2:26)
    8. An Origin Story (2:24)
    9. The Garden Of Live Ettas (4:36)
    10. A Dish Best Served Cold (2:46)
    11. The Human Kind (4:12)
    12. The Burning Book (3:15)