• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Let's hope 2021 can truly bring back our lives. As always a good health is the most important thing in the world, but let's hope we can do ... more in 2021. All the best everyone for 2021, and hopefully we'll never see you again you filthy 2020.
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2021
    Happy new year all! punk
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2021 edited
    Happy new year, folks!

I'm celebrating alone tonight, due to the covid situation, but I've stocked up on good beer and wine, and will make myself a good dinner. What are everyone's plans?
    I am extremely serious.
  2. At home with the family. Buffet and nibbles for our evening meal. Whisky and shortbread at midnight.

There's lots of beer in the house - two cases of abbey/trappist ales. I got them before Christmas but there's still 20 bottles from 24 left! I have just not been in the mood. Wine and San Miguel lager seems to be my preference at the moment. I may need to see a doctor!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. Happy new year everyone, hope everyone is safe and sound.

Sitting home alone as well. But needed the breather anyway. The family situation is way too depressive anyway. But honestly, impatient and excited about the new year. It has to get better. Need to find a balance again and sort my life out, and hopefully have promising prospects in the future.

And in the mean time, hang out on a monthly occasion with you anyways wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2021
    If anyone wants to chat a bit, I'm open for that untill midnight. And then after that a bit, after I've seen the fireworks.

As always, the link is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4386804511?pw … RSS28xdz09
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Open!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    No?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    No worries. I'll go out in 15 minutes, and then I go back home. Hopefully, I'll have a late-night conversation with some of you after that.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Back at 00:15 or thereabouts,
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2022
    Lets forget it. We’ll meet again in January.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. A bit short notice. And difficult to fit in with all the family about. See you later in the year.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yeah, just as well. I was too drunk yesterday anyway.
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Thor wrote
    Yeah, just as well. I was too drunk yesterday anyway.

But you're up and about now - but a bit delicate?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Happy new year to all you wonderful people here. I'll try to be a bit more active here this year.

Thank you Thor for giving me a wake up call on FB
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2022
    Happy new year all! I can only promise that I'll be as absent as I've been the past year, it's just too busy with my life right now. I look forward to more sleeping though, but that'll come at some point. Stan is nearing one year young, a milestone. I'm a proud dad. biggrin

I sincerely hope 2022 is better for you Thomas. And I also hope we see each other more again, with the Belgian gang. smile
    Kazoo
  6. Thor wrote
    If anyone wants to chat a bit, I'm open for that untill midnight. And then after that a bit, after I've seen the fireworks.

As always, the link is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4386804511?pw … RSS28xdz09

There may have been a bit more of a response - even just to decline the offer - if we had something like a core MainTitles WhatsApp group. Or something similar.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2022
    He, he. Yeah, probably. But no worries. It's pretty clear from reading the thread the next day that I was in that "drunk, and desperate to socialize" mood. Embarassing, really.
    I am extremely serious.
  7. Thor wrote
    He, he. Yeah, probably. But no worries. It's pretty clear from reading the thread the next day that I was in that "drunk, and desperate to socialize" mood. Embarassing, really.

If the timings had have been right I would have been there!
  8. I was actually looking on Facebook if you weren't around Thor, but I didn't see you online. If not I would have started a conversation that was probably something you wouldn't have remembered anyway ;-)
  9. Bregt wrote
    Happy new year all! I can only promise that I'll be as absent as I've been the past year, it's just too busy with my life right now. I look forward to more sleeping though, but that'll come at some point. Stan is nearing one year young, a milestone. I'm a proud dad. biggrin

I sincerely hope 2022 is better for you Thomas. And I also hope we see each other more again, with the Belgian gang. smile

Thanks Bregt, but honestly everyone goes through shit some point in their lives. So I hope EVERYONE has positive moments this year. Not only me

But it has to be better, that's a fact. So my resolutions for this year

1) Stay healthy and everyone around me
    2) get my life in order
    3) Find love because I'm getting frustrated tongue biggrin
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2022
    4) review The Glimmerman.

This will solve all of your personal problems, period.
  10. Joep wrote

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2022
    Happy New Year everyone. Bit late. Bit drunk.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2023
    Happy new year all! Best wishes and opportunities to meet. biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2023
    Joep wrote

Make this sticky.