• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2008 edited
    And they've got a hell of a lot of soundtracks up there (despite not having a category for them, you just need to search.)

Oh, and they're cheaper than iTunes! wink

http://www.play.com/Music/MP3-Download/ … lHome.html
  1. Play.com is great! I've always ordered with them and delivery is super fast to Belgium. And they're among the cheapest online shops I've ever seen.

One question, lets say I order some album to download... Does that normally include all the artwork as well, so that I can make myself a CD if I want to?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2008
    In US dollars they're like way more expensive than iTunes.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
  2. DreamTheater wrote
    One question, lets say I order some album to download... Does that normally include all the artwork as well, so that I can make myself a CD if I want to?

There should be some cover artwork if they are like most other stores. But I'm not sure there is any back cover artwork included.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. Scribe wrote
    In US dollars they're like way more expensive than iTunes.

Well yeah they're only cheap for us Europeans who are using EURO currency, especially compared to the weak dollar.

FalkirkBairn wrote
    There should be some cover artwork if they are like most other stores. But I'm not sure there is any back cover artwork included.

Ok thanks, not that I will download anything, but it's interesting to know. I still enjoy buying my music the old fashioned way.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008
    Is it more or are the best parts of CDs that digital downloads don't include are the insert and credits?