• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I read it, it just didn't spark inspiration in me. wink
    Very good game in any case! I was very happy when I figured out the Karlin one.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2008 edited
    I wish I'd listened to the clips and played this game now ( I just wanted a little break from all these games ), this really was MY kind of game, a chance to have royally stuffed both Michael and James has been squandered! slant

It was like 19 of those questions were written for me specially so I could win easy!

p.s. I think I was the only one to get the Karlin clip last time you used Westworld over at the old board?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    I wish I'd listened to the clips and played this game now ( I just wanted a little break from all these games ), this really was MY kind of game, a chance to have royally stuffed both Michael and James has been squandered! slant

It was like 19 of those questions were written for me specially so I could win easy!

p.s. I think I was the only one to get the Karlin clip last time you used Westworld over at the old board?

What, you have a thing for robots?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2008
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote

What, you have a thing for robots?

Doesn't everybody!? spin wink

Nah, it's that I'm extremely familiar with a lot of those scores and that's without clues.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt