• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2011
    justin boggan wrote
    Somebody made this funny post at FSM, to which MV gave a rather interesting reply:

Another suggestion La-La, you should team up with Kenner or someone and release a series of Film Composer Action Figures. Just imagine!

Jerry Goldsmith action figure with Yamaha DX7 accessory

John Williams action figure (in Black Polo Neck Sweater outfit)

James Horner action figure (in Avatar Premiere gear - with removable blue scarf!)

Talking Monty Norman action figure (Hear Monty explain how he wrote the James Bond Theme! Also sings "Good Sign, Bad Sign"!)

Yelling Bernard Herrmann action figure (Contains explicit language)

John Barry Swinging Sixties Batchelor Pad Playset (including E-type Jag accessory. Michael Caine sold seperately)

Ironically we ARE talking to Hasbro about a number of things. I may suggest just a line of Action Figures.

MV

Looks like they forgot one:

Hans Zimmer action figure; come with a dozen accessories*
    (* = Nick Glennie-Smith, Harry Gregson-Williams, Don Harper, Lorne Balfe, John Powell, Blake Neely, Heitor Pereira, Ramin Djawadi, James Michael Dooley, Steve Jablonsky, Geoff Zanelli, and Klaus Badelt. Extra accessories sold seperately. Pick up James McKee Smith today!)

biggrin applause
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Transformers, among others.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. Oooh! Transformers, complete?!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. Hasbro could be, if they hold the masters, TV scoring to cartoons like "G.I. Joe". Or they may need them for some legal or art sign off. Not everything needs to be a film release.

MV says the following box sets are 200 or less:
    "Medal of Honor"
    "The X-Files"
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  4. E-mail being sent out from Perserverance Records:

Coming in 2012 from Perseverance Records:

A brand new Craig Safan album, a whole slew of music from one particular composer, a "Holy Grail" score from the 80's, plus a rejected score from an Academy-Award-winning composer.

And don't forget our re-issue of a classic Seventies jazz score

I of course went about trying to narrow down the rejected score. I'm assuming it's anywhere from 1970 to 2010. So, using a list of Acadamy Award winning composers, here are the award winning composers from those decades that have had rejected score(s):

Dario
    Kaczmarek
    Shore
    Goldenthal
    Corigliano
    Warbeck
    Dudley
    Horner
    Portman
    Yared
    Bacalov
    Barry
    Grusin
    Sakamoto
    Prince
    Jarre
    Conti
    Delerue
    Goldsmith
    Hamlisch
    Burns
    Legrand
    Lai

And titles from those decades by those composers:

SUMMER OF 42' -- Dave Grusin. [Michel Legrand.]

CASEY'S SHADOW -- Elmer Bernstein, R.I.P. INFO. [Patrick Williams.]

THE HUNTER -- Michel Legrand. While technically American movies carry Legrand's score (with some of Bernstein's in, and some overseas carry Charles Bernstein's score, I decided to count this as this wasn't an overseas rescore scenario; Paramount decided the replace Legrand's score, which in the end they kept here anyway; doesn't really fit on any list here. [Charles Bernstein (Europe), Michel Legrand (USA).]

CATTLE ANNIE AND THE LITTLE BRITCHES -- Alex North. North's biography makes a short mention of his score not used for this movie. Like "Sounder" (another rejected score), the Motion Picture Academey has the tapes -- and paper work. [Sahn Berti & Tom Slocum -- their only score.]
    CHU CHU AND THE PHILLY FLASH -- Maurice Jarre. In an old interview (click on INFO for full related text) Jarre states that when shown on TV, his score is still retained (can anyone confirm that?). INFO. [Pete Rugolo.]
    THE BUNKER -- John Barry. According to FSM member Ford A. Thaxton; any disagreements with this should be brought up with him for clarity. [Brad Fiedel.]
    MODERN PROBLEMS -- Marvin Hamlisch. INFO. [Dominic Frontiere.]

JINXED! -- Lalo Schifrin. Late composer Richard Shores, when mentioning other rejected scores (all of which he listed were already on the list), said Schifrin had a, quote, "clever score" for the film thrown out. [Miles Goodman, Howard Roberts.]
    TWO OF A KIND -- Bill Conti. As pointed out in an FSM article, Conti's replacement was so late in the game that his name is still on the CD. [Patrick Williams.]

THE COTTON CLUB -- Ralph Burns, R.I.P.. Supposedly some score left in, which includes instrumental re-workings of Duke Ellington pieces. Coppola brought Barry in to re-score the film (Coppala replacing the previous director who was fired; don't know who) as Burns' score didn't sound like the period music he was hoping for. INFO. [John Barry; Bob Wilber (instrumental re-workings of period songs); Ralph Burns (leftovers?).]
    SLAPSTICK OF ANOTHER KIND -- Michel Legrand. The Varese soundtrack LP included Legrand's music on one side and Morton Stevens' replacement score on the other as well as the European film version may be the first instance of a rejected score release. [Morton Stevens, Berrington Van Campen (additional.]
    STREETS OF FIRE -- James Horner. A re-recorded suite is available. "Hard Target", a moviemusic.com member, said that Horner actually wrote three different scores. The man obviously wanted his Cooder. In an FSM poll on Unreleased Horner Scores, "Streets of Fire" got 28 votes (4.1%). INFO and suite. [Ry Cooder.]
    HEAVEN HELP US -- James Horner. HERE. A very obscure bootleg 2CD set reports to have all three scores on it. [James Horner.]

TOUCH AND GO -- Georges Delerue, R.I.P. Bootleg. INFO. [Sylvester Levay.]
    WHO IS JULIA? -- Maurice Jarre. INFO (pending). [Robert Drasnin]

WALL STREET -- Jerry Goldsmith, R.I.P. - Goldsmith has said he did not record anything, but Alex Kitaman Ho, the movie's producer says he did. Alex also said Goldsmith was fired during a session. Tried re-using a theme in "Alien Nation", but that score was rejected, then ultimately found a home in "Russia House". INFO. [Stewart Copland.]

COCKTAIL -- Maurice Jarre. INFO. [J. Peter Robison.]
    AREN'T YOU EVEN GONNA KISS ME GOODBYE? (AKA: A NIGHT IN THE LIFE OF JIMMY REARDON) -- Elmer Bernstein, R.I.P. Bernstein's score was retained for European and Australian prints. Can someone get the scoring credits from the end title scrawl? Not released by the Varese club with Conti's score because the masters are missing. INFO. [Bill Conti, (leftovers).]
    STARS AND BARS -- Elmer Bernstein, R.I.P.. Bernstein's score [40:51] was released on a Varese CD Club disc (can someone send me the credits?). I believe this title is out of print; see Official CDs. INFO. [Stanley Myers.]
    YOUNG GUNS -- James Horner. Bootleg tracklisting. Go to the new website of woodwind instrument player Tony Hinnigan to hear a 0:30 re-recording sample (can buy whole cue). Themes were later recycled into "Braveheart". In an FSM poll on Unreleased Horner Scores, "Young Guns" got 46 votes (6.7%). INFO. [Anthony Marinelli & Brian Banks - Boot: 17 tracks - 28:39 + one cue on a promo from Marinelli: "Bill's Hat", which may or may not be on the boot.]

BATMAN -- Roger Nelson (AKA: Prince). The recent Tim Burton/Elfman mega boxset had a revelation in the linear notes reportedly by fans mention tidbits from it, among it was that Prince -- on top of the songts he did for the film, in fact did a compelte score which was rejected. The notes reportedly describe Prince's score as: "much smaller, much more rock n' roll, nothing like Danny's score" and "small and intimate". Chalk this up as one of the oddest entries on my site, and baffling as to what it sounds like, and why Burton didn't hire Elfman straight away after Pee Wee. [Danny Elfman.]
    CYBORG -- James Saad & Anthony 'Tony' Riparetti. Suite on this CD. Some score retained. In April, 2011, Howlin' Wolf Records will release the rejected score. [Kevin Bassinson; Anthony Riparetti (leftovers).]
    SAY ANYTHING... -- Anne Dudley. Edits and whims of the director kept having Dudley rescoring and rescoring the film until it was just easier to get a new composer. Some of her score is left in the film. [Richard Gibbs, Nancy Wilson (additional?); Anne Dudley (leftovers).]
    TRUST ME -- Elmer Bernstein, R.I.P. Retained at least on a what was described to me as a "Sell-through" video. Don't know if it was retained in any other country, or which country at all. Interview where Dan Woll talks about it. USC contains at least the paper work. [Gary Brown, James Woody, Dan Wool - as the group "Pray For Rain"]

MURDER IN MISSISSIPPI (TV movie) -- Elmer Bernstein, R.I.P.. One cue was retained in the scenes where the black men stand to be counted for who's willing to fight. INFO. [Mason Daring; Elmer Bernstein (one leftover cue).]
    STELLA -- John Barry. In an interview Barry says he had finished composing the score and the "powers that be" decided the film should be a comedy instead of drama and asked him to redo the main theme (which, to me, implies the score was recorded), Barry refused, and walked off the picture, which was not too big a deal as he says the very next film he was offered was "Dances With Wolves". [John Morris.]

*THE PRINCE OF TIDES -- John Barry. Barry turned his main theme into the piece "Moviola," and included it on the album of the same name. Later he used it in his score to "Across the Sea of Time". INFO. [James Newton Howard.]

THE BODYGUARD -- John Barry. FSM had a poll once on which Barry scores should be released and Barry's Bodyguard got: 202 votes (4.4%). [Alan Silvestri, Allen Dennis Rich (additional). - 2CD boot.]
    GLADIATOR -- Jerry Goldsmith, R.I.P.. [Brad Fiedel.]
    INNOCENT BLOOD -- Elmer Bernstein, R.I.P.. According to Ford A. Thaxton, Elmer had a score tossed. Now whether that is true... (feel free to speak up, Ford) [Ira Newborn.]
    JENNIFER EIGHT -- Maurice Jarre. [Christopher Young.]
    THE PUBLIC EYE -- Jerry Goldsmith, R.I.P. After watching a cut of the film with Goldsmith's score, the director was sure it would ruin the film, and ultimately had it replaced. Dark noir score, darker than "Chinatown". Recorded in London. Rumored to be a bootleg of it. INFO. [Mark Isham.]
    *A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT -- Elmer Bernstein, R.I.P. [Mark Isham - CD [reissued & remastered].]
    YEAR OF THE COMET -- John Barry. [Hummie Mann.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HEARTS AND SOULS -- Maurice Jarre, R.I.P.. INFO (pending). [Marc Shaiman.]
    MR. WONDERFUL -- Maurice Jarre. INFO (pending). [Michael Gore.]

I LOVE TROUBLE -- Elmer Bernstein, R.I.P.. [David Newman; Chris Boardman (few cues on his site), William Kidd, Mark McKenzie, and Peter Tomashek (all additional) -- boot.]
    THE RIVER WILD -- Maurice Jarre. There is a bootleg with a handful of tracks. Back before his score was tossed, the CDs for a release had already been pressed (MCA Records); I assume they were destroyed. One cue, "The Vacation Begins" [9:13], was included on CD4 of the late 2010 Maurice Jarre box; the set also included a cue titled "After Tomorrow" [3:22] from an un-named rejected score by him -- I put it here since I don't know the film's name. INFO. [Jerry Goldsmith, R.I.P..]
    SPEED -- Jerry Goldsmith, R.I.P.. INFO (empty for now). [Mark Mancinia & others.]

FEAST OF JULY -- Rachel Portman. A little less than a dozen cues are still left in the film. Two cues on the score CD are credited to Portman. [Zbigniew Presiner; Rachel Portman (leftovers).]
    TWO BITS -- Maurice Jarre. [Carter Burwell.]

CARPOOL -- Bill Conti. You can watch a trailer on YouTube where he is still credited; no idea if any of the music in it is by him. INFO. [John Debney, John Beal (additional [not for either composer]).]
    +MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE -- Alan Silvestri. Boot. INFO+v. [Danny Elfman.]
    RANSOM -- Howard Shore. Appearently Mel gibson didn't like Shore's score, and Ron Howard suggested the man he's worked with before. Two different boots exists. One slightly longer than the other. INFO. [James Horner.]
    2 DAYS IN THE VALLEY -- Jerry Goldsmith, R.I.P.. Goldsmith reused a theme from the score as "Willa's Theme" in "Fierce Creatures". The flim's director previously threw out Conti's "Two of a Kind" score, and later had "15 Minutes" half-rescored. A boot of Goldsmith's score is available. INFO. [Anthony Marinelli - One cue on a promo: "Helga".]
    +WHITE SQUALL -- Maurice Jarre. Jarre sued director Ridley Scott over the replacement of his score, claiming that Scott refused to pay him his full fee (of $450,000). Jarre copied the temp track so closey (unknown whether he was asked or did so of his own will), that the director was not very pleased at all. Vangelis may have done a score and it is rumored music from it is on his album "Oceanic". INFO. [Jeff Rona.]

THE WINGS OF THE DOVE -- Gabriel Yared. Wings of a Dove has been used as temp music by Miramax for a number of films since it was rejected. A couple cues may have actually appeared in Chocolat, which otherwise featured a score by Rachel Portman. (John Altman may have scored with Yared). Shearmur was actually the first composer on, but he was replaced by Yared, then brought back on. [Edward Shearmur - CD.]

+DANGEROUS BEAUTY -- Rachel Portman. Though some of her score was retained and as a result she is listed as "Additional Score By" in the end Credits. Portman had to stop writing the score half-way through, because it was either that or give birth at the sound stage. The film had many name changes and two previous names were: "A Life of Her Own" and "The Honest Courtesan". INFO. [George Fenton, Rachel Portman (leftovers) - CD.]
    GOODBYE, LOVER -- John Barry. FSM had a poll once on which Barry scores should be released and Barry's score got: 11 votes (0.2%). [John Ottman - CD.]
    LES MISERABLES -- Gabriel Yared. INFO. [Basil Poledouris, R.I.P. - CD.]
    SILVER -- Howard Shore. Again, another score where a lot was rejected and someone was called in. Christopher Young. He seems to do this quite a bit. [Christopher Young (additional), Howard Shore (leftovers).]
    THEORY OF FLIGHT -- Stephen Warbeck. Second composer on the project, Warbeck was replacing a score by another composer (possibly Christopher Gunning). INFO. [Rolfe Kent.]
    CHINESE COFFEE -- Howard Shore. [Elmer Bernstein.]
    MISSION TO MARS -- Ryuichi Sakamoto. [Ennio Morricone.]
    CROSSFIRE TRAIL -- David Shire. Okay, story starts like this: Ford A. Thaxton said in a post that Colvin was called in five days till, when the score was dumped at the dubstage. I contacted Mr. Colvin to see if he knew anything and he said he had more than three weeks actually. So I did a Google.com search to see what I could find and it turns out Brigham Young University attended/recorded(?) an unknown amount of Shire's score. They list it as: Crossfire Trail, David Shire, composer, LA East, SLC, UT, January 2000. Said the irector, "an outdated approach, and dramatically over the top"; in other words, it was fantastic and the director didn't know squat. [Eric Colvin - CD.]
    +DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE -- Jerry Goldsmith, R.I.P.. Ultimately the score -- which is can be described as a cross between "U.S. Marshals" and Rambo percussion, with strings for tender moments -- was lost after a producer on the film was far too star-struck when John Travolta said, "what this picture needs is minimum score"; this, of course, is not what Jerry does (and it's also none of Travolta's damn business what the film's scoring needs are). Most of the score was recorded. The director had worked with Jerry twice before, and replaced a score another time by someone else. INFO (pending). [Mark Mancina, Marc & Steffan Fantini (additional), Dave Metzger (additional).]
    RAT RACE -- Elmer Bernstein, R.I.P. [John Powell, James McKee Smith (additional), John Ashton Thomas (additional), Patrick Russ (additional). - CD.]
    ROMANTIC MORITZ (AKA: Chasing Amy) -- Jay Asher. INFO. [Michael Whalen.]
    SCARY MOVIE 2 -- George S. Clinton. [John Debney, Marco Beltrami, Kevin Manthei, Danny Lux (Interview), Michael McCuistion, Ceiri Torjussen, Buck Sanders, Benoit Grey, Christopher Guardino, Tom Hiel, Kevin Kliesch, James L. Venable, and Rossano Galante, Carlos Rodriguez. WHEW!!!]

CHANGING LANES -- Dave Grusin. [David Arnold, Nicholas Dodd (additional).]
    DIRTY PRETTY THINGS -- Anne Dudley. [Nathan Larson.]
    *THE HOURS -- Stephen Warbeck. INFO. [Michael Nyman.]
    *THE HOURS -- Michael Nyman. Nyman's demo score was recorded with 11 musicians and then rejected, thus never making it to a full orchestra; I included it here because it was not a computer moch up. INFO. [Philip Glass - Interview by Daniel Robert Epstein also on INFO page - CD.]

+WIMBLEDON -- Klaus Badelt. [Edward Shearmur.]

DREAMER -- Jan P. Kaczmarek. [John Debney.]
    FEAST OF THE GOAT -- Stephen Warbeck. INFO. [Jose Antonio Molina.]
    +KING KONG -- Howard Shore. [James Newton Howard, Chris P. Bacon (additional), David Long (additional ambient music), Mel Wesson (additional), Blake Neely (additional) - CD.]

A GOOD YEAR -- Dario Marianelli. [Marc Streitenfeld.]

FAR NORTH -- Michael Nyman. Originally brought onboard himself to replace Marianelli, Nyman recorded his score but for what ever reason they switched back to Dario. INFO. [Dario Marianelli.]
    FEAST OF LOVE -- Rachel Portman. [Stephen Trask.]
    KILLSHOT -- Stephen Warbeck. [Klaus Badelt and an unknown army.]

EDGE OF DARKNESS -- John Corigliano. [Howard Shore.]

LONDON BOULEVARD -- Howard Shore. INFO. [Sergio Pizzorno.]
    THE TOURIST -- Gabriel Yared [James Newton Howard.]
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  5. An interesting read Justin.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2011
    I only have one "holy grail" left, and that's a rejected score - Morricone's What Dreams May Come. It's one of the most beautiful things he's ever written.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I've always wanted to know why you find rejected scores so fascinating, Justin. Not a criticism or anything, I'm just curious.
    I am extremely serious.
  6. Thor wrote
    I've always wanted to know why you find rejected scores so fascinating, Justin. Not a criticism or anything, I'm just curious.

Sometimes the stories are more interesting?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thor wrote

I'm more curios why he writes 'R.I.P' next to every deceased composer's name? Seems a little pointless to me.
  7. Well, I'm not the only one, byt the way -- Roger (Intrada) had a deep interest many years before I started my site. Lukas had an almost equally amount of interest, even to the point of compilling that initial list back in, probably 2002.

I've often found rejected scores are the superior to the replacement score (and I've heard part of many rejected scores, including ones none of you will ever be able to, unless things change between now and whenever), and I'm always into a good score -- that's what loving scores is all about. About half a doezen of my personal favorite scores are rejected scores.

The use or none use of a score means nothing to me, just the music.

But as I've been telling people the last couple years, it seems I've found myself more in a historian position. I've unearthed info previously forgotten, lost, not even know by people who worked on the projects. My interest sparked another individule who, at this time, shall remain annonymous, who has unearthed even more, and even found master tapes.

The stories themselves can be amusing or a little interesting, but I've never pleased until I've heard the music.

I skimmed through my website's list quickly and may have missed titles.
  8. Like Regarding Henry in the 1990s, but obviously that rejected score was released in France this year.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  9. I don't rule out U.S. labels doing it of their own accord.
  10. BuySoundtrax will release (unknown date) the score to the new film "Perkins 14".

Composed by Kostas Christides, who has orchestrated with Christopher Young as of late, as well as co-composing the upcoming film with him, "The Baytown Disco".
  11. I see that SAE have started shipping Conan The Destroyer! Ordered mine directly from source so, hopefully, that means mine will be arriving soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2011
    I just got a massive set from Naxos consisting of the complete works of Tchaikovsky on 60 CD's. This is not a typo. The CD company is Brilliant Classics.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    I just got a massive set from Naxos consisting of the complete works of Tchaikovsky on 60 CD's. This is not a typo. The CD company is Brilliant Classics.
    Tom

We'll read your review around this time next year then? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I see that SAE have started shipping Conan The Destroyer! Ordered mine directly from source so, hopefully, that means mine will be arriving soon.

Yes, me too! Ordered from source and hope it arrives before Christmas.
  12. If it is shipping from SAE now, then it should be on its way now!?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No, I ordered directly from Tadlow.
  13. Timmer wrote
    No, I ordered directly from Tadlow.

That's what I meant in my cryptic way. If Tadlow have shipped stock to SAE for shipping then Tadlow should be shipping out themselves to people such as ourselves.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! smile
  14. Kritzerland's next:

"The Trial", "The Raven" and "An Evening With Edgar Allan Poe".

(Jean Ledrut / Les Baxter / Les Baxter)
  15. LLLR:

RIDDLE ME THIS. . .

What is 2 cds long, contains music composed by the brilliant Elliot Goldenthal and is coming out from La-La Land Records on January 3, 2012?

BATMAN FOREVER: EXPANDED ARCHIVAL COLLECTION - 2 CD SET
    MUSIC BY ELLIOT GOLDENTHAL
    LLLCD 1189
    RETAIL PRICE: $29.98

Produced by Elliot Goldenthal
    Produced for La-La Land Records by Neil S. Bulk and Dan Goldwasser
    Mastered by James Nelson at Digital Outland
    Liner Notes by John Takis
    Art Direction by Dan Goldwasser

What better way to kick off 2012 (and La-La Land's 10 year Anniversary) by unleashing an expanded version of Elliot Goldenthal's mind blowing score to the 1995 smash hit BATMAN FOREVER?!

Containing over 150 minutes of music this jam packed 2 disc set features additional music, newly remastered sound, detailed liner notes by resident "BAT-EXPERT" John Takis and wonderful art direction by Dan Goldwasser. As an added treat the entire production was produced and supervised by the composer himself, making this not only a must for Batfans, but a great listening experience as well.

The cd goes on sale Jan 3, 2012 at 1 pm pst at www.lalalandrecords.com and other fine online establishments.

Merry Christmas!
  16. I'd rather have Batman & Robin, that would be an instant buy.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  17. DreamTheater wrote
    I'd rather have Batman & Robin, that would be an instant buy.

An "Expanded Archival Collection" version of Batman Forever will do nicely whilst Batman & Robin is finishing off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

An "Expanded Archival Collection" version of Batman Forever will do nicely whilst Batman & Robin is finishing off.

Personally, I'd rather see a release of the 50-minute program Goldenthal prepared for B&R.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2011
    I want a C&C of B&R, perhaps by LLLR or IR. EG FTW!
  18. Thor wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

Personally, I'd rather see a release of the 50-minute program Goldenthal prepared for B&R.

Now that would make my day too. But it must absolutely include the 13 minute whopper that is called 'Our heroes in Batvehicles / Obligatory final confrontation / A helping hand' on my bootleg version. Completely unaltered, but with better sound. punk
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2011
    Thor wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

One of those rare times I agree with Thor on C&C releases.