• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2014
    Demetris wrote
    what the...?

It's about a postman and his black & white cat, D.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. DISCONTINUATION ALERT

You got until September 22 to get these titles from Intrada:
    The Carpetbaggers (Elmer Bernstein)

The Mountain Men (Michel Legrand)
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2014
    Thor wrote
    The original Postman Pat series is a crucial part of my childhood and kiddie television upbringing. But what they're doing with it now comes off as a "rape" more than anything. Then again, it's not 1981 anymore and I'm not a kid, so what do I know?

Aren't they all mostly doing this with all the reboots and remakes these days?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. The new verion of Remo Williams from Intrada, is on hold. Roger posted yesterday with some unfortunate news about the tapes previously mentioned:

Well, they were 24-track and, as it turns out, just synth tracks...so that isn't particularly usable or making it worthwhile to revisit REMO at this time.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  3. justin boggan wrote
    Another re-recording coming from Prometheus (master tapes are missing for the original score):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXQUDywVLNs

An update (the CD got a tiny bit delayed, but it's coming soon):

"2 Barry scores...but 2 separate CDs..one very soon...one not longer after"
  4. Upcoming La La Land Records releases:

Coming next Tuesday Sept 23, 2014 at 12 pm pst at www.lalalandrecords.com

22 JUMP STREET/21 JUMP STREET - 2 CD SET
    Music by Mark Mothersbaugh
    LLLCD 1321
    Limited edition of 2000 units
    Retail Price: $19.98

Produced by Mark Mothersbaugh
    Mastered by James Nelson at Digital Outland
    Art Direction by Dan Goldwasser

La-La Land Records and Sony Pictures are jumping for joy over the release of Mark Mothersbaugh's (The Lego Movie, The Life Aquatic) fantastic score to the hit films 22 Jump Street and its predecessor 21 Jump Street! Thematic, bold and heroic action music fills up this brand new 2 cd set featuring one of the most infectious “HERO” themes we have heard in a long time on the silver screen. We are thrilled and delighted to be releasing these 2 wonderful scores for the first time anywhere! The "Jump Street" franchise joins that long list of fantastic buddy cop action comedy flicks filled with suspenseful cues, action packed motifs and just a hint of lunacy to all the shenanigans Jenko (Tatum) and Schmidt (Hill) get themselves into. As bonus tracks, Composer Mark Mothersbaugh has included fun remixes of his themes from both films. Booklet features a nice reversible cover.

The first 100 people who purchase the cd directly through the La-La Land Records website will receive an autographed booklet signed by composer Mark Mothersbaugh at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Quantities are very limited. Orders are processed on a first come first served basis and you are not guaranteed a signed booklet.

La-La Land Hits its mark!

ARROW SEASON 2
    Music by Blake Neely
    LLLCD 1317
    RETAIL PRICE: $15.98

Produced by Blake Neely
    Mastered by Stephen Marsh at Marsh Mastering
    Art Direction by Dan Goldwasser

La-La Land Records, Watertower Music and Warner Bros. Television presents Arrow - Season 2, an all-new collection of exhilarating score music tracks from the hit television series Arrow, starring Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey and Willa Holland. Acclaimed composer Blake Neely (The Wedding Date, Everwood, The Mentalist) supports the continued, thrilling adventures of the famed hooded vigilante with an intense musical soundscape that has a power all its own. Neely personally selected, assembled and produced this compilation of Season 2's biggest musical moments! A must-have for all ARROW fans and film/tv music enthusiasts. Arrow currently airs on the CW network.

CD features extra music NOT on the digital release!

The first 100 or so people who purchase the cd directly through the La-La Land Records website will receive an autographed booklet signed by composer Blake Neely at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Quantities are very limited. Orders are processed on a first come first served basis and you are not guaranteed a signed booklet.

Both CD's go on sale next Tuesday at 12 pm pst at www.lalalandrecords.com and other fine online soundtrack stores.
  5. Future Tadlow re-recording composers:

Well if all goes to plan then I hope to record a Herrmann score in November....a Rozsa score next March...and a Tiomkin score next October...we shall see...
  6. I'm glad to hear Mothersbaugh's Jump Street scores are being released, they're quite fun. Although his main theme is basically a redux of his main theme from the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs movies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2014
    Ah, Mothersbaugh. Another one of those composer i can never listen to.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  7. Three new releases from Quartet Records:

A PRAYER FOR THE DYING
    Music Composed and Conducted by Bill Conti
    Limited Edition of 1000 units
    Release date: 09/29/2014

Quartet Records and MGM present the world premiere release of an original score by renowned composer Bill Conti (Rocky, The Right Stuff, For Your Eyes Only, The Karate Kid). The 1987 dramatic thriller A Prayer for the Dying starred Mickey Rourke, Liam Neeson, Sami Davis, Bob Hoskins and Alan Bates, and was directed by Mike Hodges.

The film is about Martin Fallon (Rourke), an IRA bomber who tries to blow up a troop truck but instead kills a busload of school children. Losing heart, he quits the movement and goes to London, where he tries to leave the U.K. and start a new life. The IRA wants him back (he knows too much) and the local crime boss, Meehan, will only help him if he performs one last hit, on a rival crime boss. When Fallon performs the hit, he is seen by a Catholic priest. He refuses to kill another innocent and must find a way to escape the police without killing the priest who can identify him.

Bill Conti wrote one of his most beautiful and melodic scores for the film, incorporating Irish reminiscences, a wonderful love theme, and a good amount of suspense and action music.

Assembling the complete score for CD release has been a great challenge. A set of stereo mixes was incomplete; a set of 24-track masters was also incomplete. Putting them together, there were still three cues missing, but thanks to the stereo music stem provided by MGM (thankfully the film was mixed in stereo), we were able to complete the puzzle. Now you can enjoy every second of music written by Bill Conti for the movie.

The package includes a 20-page full-color booklet with liner notes by Daniel Schweiger, including new interviews and comments from Bill Conti, Mike Hodges, producer Peter Snell, and composer John Scott (whose initial score for the film was rejected by the producers).

For more info and listen audio samples, please visit www.quartetrecords.com
    This item are now available on pre-order. CD will ship next Monday 29th

LASA & ZABALA
    Music Composed by Pascal Gaigne
    Performed by The Bulgarian Symphony Orchestra
    Conducted by Claudio Ianni

French composer Pascal Gaigne (Verbo, Chaika, The Last Days of Lucifer) returns with two new films, very different from each other. The first one is Lasa & Zabala, a new film by Pablo Malo, starring Unax Ugalde, Francesc Orella, Aitor Mazo and Oriol Vila.

The film is a thriller about the first action headed by the paramilitary antiterrorist group GAL in 1983. Two Spanish policemen, following the direct orders of General Rodriguez Galindo, kidnapped two ETA activist members, Jose Antonio Lasa and José Ignacio Zabala. Lasa and Zabala were taken to La Cumbre palace, in San Sebastian (Basque Country), where they were tortured and interrogated. Both activists were later killed and buried in the city of Alicante, where their bodies were found in 1985.

Pascal Gaigne provides an energetic, dark and crude orchestral score that reflects the turbulent years of repression in the Basque country in the early eighties. Performed by the Bulgarian Symphony Orchestra under the baton of Claudio Ianni.

LOREAK (FLOWERS)
    Music Composed by Pascal Gaigne
    Performed by The Bratislava Symphony Orchestra
    Conducted by David Hernando

The other new film composed by Pascal Gaigne (Amaren Eskuak, Los mundos sutiles, Matka Edeniin) is Loreak (Flowers), directed by Jon Garaño y Jose Mari Goenaga (who worked with Gaigne previously on the film 80 Egunean).

Loreak (Flowers) is the story of three women whose lives are altered by the mere presence of flowers. Ane's life takes a turn when a bouquet of flowers is delivered to her house every week, always anonymously. Lourdes and Tere's lives are also affected when a stranger leaves a weekly bouquet in memory of someone important in their lives.

Composing the music for this film was a very special challenge for Pascal Gaigne. He gave his score a kind of romantic and impressionist complexion, with delicate orchestration and a beautiful, flowing leitmotif that unfolds slowly throughout the entire score. Performed by The Bratislava Symphony Orchestra, conducted by David Hernando.

Both titles are now available on pre-order. CD will ship next Monday 29th

LA BUCA
    Music Composed by Pino Donaggio
    Performed by The Bulgarian Symphony Orchestra
    Conducted by Gianluca Podio

The new score composed by Pino Donaggio (Dressed to Kill, Blow Out, Passion, Patrick) for the film of Daniele Ciprì, starring Sergio Castellito, Rocco Papaleo and Valeria Bruni Tedeschi.

The film is about two men who meet by chance in a bar. Armando (Papaleo) is a poor man recently released from prison after twenty-seven years of wrongful incarceration—or, at least, he says he is innocent. Oscar (Castellitto) is not so much a lawyer as a ruffian who sees a business opportunity and offers to arrange a retrial.

The favorite composer of Brian de Palma provides a surprising and charming score—a personal homage from Donaggio to a composer he much admires, George Gershwin. It is a romantic, melodic score with light-hearted passages, beautifully orchestrated, and far from the suspense sound for which the composer is better known.

The music has been recorded with the Bulgarian Symphony Orchestra under the baton of Gianluca Podio, with the prestigious Steffano Bollani as piano soloist.

This item are now available on pre-order. CD will ship next Monday 29th
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2014
    Call me old fashioned, but I'd say that's four releases.
  8. Southall wrote
    Call me old fashioned, but I'd say that's four releases.

This from the end of the Gaigne release seems to indicate two scores on one CD:

Both titles are now available on pre-order. CD will ship next Monday 29th

That would make three. But a quick trip to the Quartet sites shows two seperate releases. That's confusingly worded. So, yes, it's four.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Or, as they might say in the Ryder Cup, "fore!"
  9. But I'm going to leave it as three just to annoy you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I must inform you that I am not annoyed.
  10. I must try harder.
  11. New releases from Beat Records:

Four new releases coming September 28:

We finally present the definitive release of this beautiful score by the late Maestro Bruno Nicolai!
    UOMO AVVISATO MEZZO AMMAZZATO… PAROLA DI SPIRITO SANTO
    (HIS NAME WAS HOLY GHOST) was directed in 1972 by Giuliano Carmineo and features one of the undisputed stars of Italian Westerns in the role of the hero: Gianni Garko.
    An entertaining movie in the Mexican Revolution genre (with milder tones thanks to a screenplay bent toward comedy), the Maestro's score is punctual in delivering the expected shining gem. The three themes dedicated to the most important aspects of the movie are orchestrated in various guises in which we must highlight the performance of Maestro Alessandro Alessandroni and I Cantori Moderni.

The CD is presented in a jewel case featuring a 12-page booklet, liner notes (in Italian and English) by Daniele De Gemini, mastering by Enrico De Gemini and graphic layout by Alessio Iannuzzi. Limited edition of 500 copies!

@BEAT: http://www.beatrecords.it/shop.asp?ling … to=CDCR127
    @SAE: http://www3.screenarchives.com/title_de … 0-EDITION/

The eighth and final (?) release of the short series dedicated to the work of the popular Roman composer Piero Piccioni, FRATELLO MARE (BROTHER SEA) was directed in 1975 by Folco Quilici and focuses on the tourism that is plundering one of the heavens on Earth: in this case, Polynesia. Through his personal recollections, the protagonist, an old fisherman, gives life to his relationship with the seaside and the social evolution of his homeland. With great bitterness, he bears witness to the unscrupulous exploitation of the islands by foreign businessmen. The Maestro's score, with its easy-listening lounge grooves and jazz veins, narrates the old man's tale with great sweetness and counterpoints his emotions with music, revealing once again the composer's profound artistic sensibility.

The CD is presented in a jewel case featuring a 12-page booklet, with liner notes (in Italian and English) and mastering by Claudio Fuiano. Even though this is the last chapter of our series, pay attention to December's releases; a surprise awaits you! Limited edition of 500 copies!

@BEAT: http://www.beatrecords.it/shop.asp?ling … to=BCM9545

This is the second release in the L'UOMO DELL'ARMONICA series dedicated to the monumental work of the Ferraran harmonica player Franco De Gemini, who passed away in Rome on July 20, 2013. LISTEN TO MY HARMONICA was released on LP by Beat Records in the ‘70s when the publishing group directed by Franco De Gemini was in need of productions dedicated entirely to his instrument to answer the worldwide demand for more music performed by this popular artist. The album was created with the strong collaboration of popular Maestro Alessandro Alessandroni, a dear friend of the Harmonica Man. Full of orchestral cues and improvisations, it's finally available again for all lovers of good music and of De Gemini's inimitable way of playing that instrument.

The CD is presented in a slim jewel case featuring a maxi inlay card and external obi, with liner notes (in Italian and English) by Daniele De Gemini and mastering by Enrico De Gemini.

@BEAT: http://www.beatrecords.it/shop.asp?ling … to=CDX1013
    @SAE: http://www3.screenarchives.com/title_de … HARMONICA/

Following our release of the score for VITA SEGRETA DI UNA DICIOTTENNE, we present the definitive edition of DIARIO SEGRETO DI UNA MINORENNE, again composed by the great Maestro Gianni Marchetti, the popular Italian composer who recently passed away.
    The movie was directed in 1968 by Oscar Brazzi and stars Rossano Brazzi and Mimma Biscardi in the role of a teenager trying to understand life. The score by the Maestro is, as usual, of great craftsmanship, with infectious rhythms and a style that we could compare to that of Armando Trovajoli but with his own artistic identity.
    Released on a single LP at the time speaking, this album completes our tribute to Maestro Marchetti and the restoration of his scores pressed by CAM, now finally available for the first time in all their expanded glory!

The CD is presented in a jewel case featuring a 12-page booklet, mastering by Claudio Fuiano, liner notes (in Italian and English) by John Mansell and graphic layout by Alessio Iannuzzi. Limited edition of 500 copies!

@BEAT: http://www.beatrecords.it/shop.asp?ling … to=BCM9543

BEAT Records releases are available at www.beatrecords.it and most other soundtrack specialty outlets, including Screen Archives Entertainment, where samples are usually posted shortly after the release date: http://www.screenarchives.com/display_r … AT-RECORDS

Visit BEAT Records on facebook to get the latest news about upcoming releases, behind-the-scenes info, rare composer photos from BEAT's archives and more: www.facebook.com/BeatRecordsCompany
  12. One of the two or three titles coming October 7 from La La Land Records:

"Transformers: Age of Extinction" (Jablonsky)

Also, MV added:

Buy the cd release of TF4 first before you start asking about the other titles in the series.

smile

We would love to pursue those titles at some point, but there is most likely AFM time issues involved, so don't expect anything from, let's say the first film until, 2017.

smile

MV
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2014
    2017? Gods! How can I expand my patience that long?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  13. lol
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2014 edited
    It isn't funny Edmund, imagine how worn out my carpet will be with me pacing up and down for the next 3 years. It's going to cost me!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2014
    Wait, what's getting released in 2017? confused
  14. Steven wrote
    Wait, what's getting released in 2017? confused

Goodness, you're so impatient!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  15. New from Music Box Records:

LES ONZE MILLE VERGES (THE 11,000 SEXES) (1975) • TAROT (EXPANDED) (1973)
    Music Composed and Conducted by Michel Colombier

Limited Edition of 500 copies.
    New remastered expanded edition.
    75 minutes of music, including 25 minutes of music never released before.
    8-page CD booklet with French and English liner notes by Gergely Hubai.

Ref: MBR-055
    Release Date: October 13, 2014

In collaboration with Gruppo Sugar and Les Éditions Djanik, Music Box Records announces the release of a new CD featuring two scores from French composer Michel Colombier (Purple Rain, L'Héritier, The Golden Child). Though he wrote over 100 film scores, only a handful of Colombier scores had been released and we are happy to add two more titles to the expanding discography.

Adapted and directed by one-time filmmaker Eric Lipmann, Les Onze Mille Verges (The 11,000 Sexes) is an erotic film based on the pornographic picaresque written by Guillaume Apollinaire. Featuring a series of loosely connected sexual escapades, Colombier’s music for the film is a colorful collection of musical vignettes showing his great talent at creating catchy hooks showing a wide range of influences from French impressionism to striptease big band: a purely rhythmical backing (brazilian drums, percussion), waltz with harp and harpsichord and romantic love themes for piano influenced by Schubert.

Directed by José María Forqué, Tarot is a 1973 Spanish thriller starring Sue "Lolita" Lyon as a young gold digger getting involved with an elderly blind man (played by Fernando Rey). Colombier’s score for the film is anchored by the title song Tarot, performed by Canadian singer Nanette Workman. Apart from the song, the music is characterized by electronic experimentation and esoteric ambient sound design for the loveless romance of Angela and Albert.

The CD features over 75 minutes of music, including 25 minutes of previously unreleased music. Les Onze Mille Verges features a remastered recreation of the original LP program, previously issued by Pathé when the film came out. Selections from Tarot (only 5 cues) were previously released on the flipside of an EP – now this program is expanded to feature all the surviving psychedelic music, including several takes of the catchy title tune. The CD comes with a 8-page booklet with French and English liner notes by Gergely Hubai discussing the films and the score.

TRACK LISTING:

LES ONZE MILLE VERGES (37:01)
    1. Batuccada Erotica (2:47)
    2. Florence et Nathalie (2:27)
    3. Duo des chattes (3:18)
    4. Tiens, serait-ce du boudin ? (0:45)
    5. Introduction au thème des 11000 verges (0:40)
    6. Alexine (3:22)
    7. Repas dans L'Orient-Express (based on J.S. Bach) (4:09)
    8. Natacha (3:37)
    9. Wanda et Nadège (3:14)
    10. Tristan de vinaigre (0:46)
    11. La valse de Tristan (0:52)
    12. Port Arthur (1:34)
    13. Haydin (1:28)
    14. Tristan de vinaigre (0:49)
    15. Strip-tease pour un Japonais (1:33)
    16. Batuccada Erotica (Bis) (1:42)
    17. Les 11000 verges (3:15)

TAROT (38:19)
    18. Tarot (3:16)
    performed by Nanette Workman
    19. Incantation (2:52)
    20. Reading the Cards* (3:23)
    21. Blind Date* (1:20)
    22. Blind Faith* (1:30)
    23. Tarot (Part 2) (1:44)
    24. Breakdown (1:30)
    25. Blind Luck* (0:42)
    26. Tarot (Part 3)* (2:49)
    27. Hearing Aid* (2:25)
    28. Doggie Style* (3:06)
    29. Blind Terror* (3:05)
    30. Tarot (Finale) (4:01)
    31. Tarot (short version)* (2:06)
    32. Tarot (Finale) (alternate version)* (3:52)

*Previously Unreleased

Total Time • 75:23

For sound clips and available for order, please visit: http://www.musicbox-records.com/1148-le … tarot.html

TENUE DE SOIRÉE (MÉNAGE) (EXPANDED) (1986)
    Music Composed by Serge Gainsbourg

New remastered expanded edition.
    More than 50 minutes of music, including 6 previously unreleased tracks.
    8-page CD booklet with French and English liner notes by Nicolas Magenham.

Ref: MBR-054
    Release Date: October 13, 2014

Preceded by its explosive reputation, Tenue de soirée (Ménage) was one of the greatest successes of 1986 and one of the most celebrated films of its creator, Bertrand Blier. A kind of follow-up to the film Les Valseuses (Going Places), which had come out twelve years earlier, the film recounts the story of a zany and carefree trio, brought to life by Gérard Depardieu, Miou-Miou and Michel Blanc. A light-hearted romp ensues which is both melodramatic and burlesque, in which both sodomy and transvestites feature in the forefront. Just as in Les Valseuses, Blier plays here the provocation card, but with a more bitter tone, based on themes of crisis and of AIDS.

As Bertrand Blier, interviewed for this new expanded edition, recognizes himself, there was an obvious meeting between the film subject and the composer. 'It was quite clear we shared a common culture, that of tongue-in-cheek homosexuality, à la Jean Genet', recalls the director of Buffet Froid. At that time, Gainsbourg had just released his album Love on The Beat with 'that famous CD cover designed by William Klein, showing Serge as a transvestite. This cover - and more generally the whole homosexual theme of the album - no doubt unconsciously influenced me in my decision to call upon him again', he explains.

Filled with all these quite intimate musical pieces, at once gentle and painful, played by Gainsbourg himself on a Yamaha keyboard, the score for Tenue de soirée is a very surprising mixture of melancholic themes in contrast with the harshness of some scenes in the film. They express what Blier tends to hide with comedy dialogue: the deep pain of the characters, their unease, their doubts. But this edition also presents some dynamic dance pieces, especially for the night club scene. It should also be noted that he reworked certain of his favourite melodies of the film for his daughter Charlotte’s first album.

In collaboration with Hachette Première and Melody Nelson Publishing, Music Box Records is very proud to present the complete score for Tenue de soirée including six unreleased cues specially remixed for this new remastered expanded edition.

TRACK LISTING:

1. Travelling (4:20)
    2. Traviolta One (1:09)
    3. Traviolta Two (1:17)
    4. Traviolta Three (1:23)
    5. Travaux (3:59)
    6. Travelure (3:27)
    7. Entrave (2:55)
    8. Travers (4:54)
    9. Travelo (0:42)
    10. Traverse (0:52)
    11. Travelinge (0:40)
    12. Traveste (1:02)
    13. Trave (3:22)
    14. Travelling (reprise) (2:21)

Unreleased Tracks:
    15. Travers (version longue) (6:42)
    16. De Traviole One (1:59)
    17. Traveste Two (2:34)
    18. Traversin (2:39)
    19. De Traviole Two (2:00)
    20. Travers (remix 2014) (3:46)

Total Time • 52:51

For sound clips and available for order, please visit: http://www.musicbox-records.com/1147-te … oiree.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2014
    LES ONZE MILLE VERGES is lovely. Probably one of the best porno scores I've heard.
    I am extremely serious.
  16. Five new titles from LLLR's this month (one not announced yet):
    http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/h … 1748_o.jpg
  17. Nice about Graeme Revell's Titan AE, got some nice stuff there. Especially the final track
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  18. Update on some titles from LLLR's:

Ladyhawke -- is at WB for artwork approval. It might come out this year.

Jessabelle is coming out Nov 4.

Enterprise - might come out this year. Master is done and licked. Jeff is writing notes. Hopefully we can get it all approved in time.

I don't know if there will be a Nov 18 release. It all depends on what is done and ready to ship.

And this year, there may be 4 to 6 titles for Black Friday. So save them pennies. smile

MV

That's a lot of Twinkies, I mean pennies.
  19. 150 of fewer left of "Good Will Hunting", from Music Box Records.
  20. Big western score coming. Posted by Doug yesterday at Intrada's forums, expeanding upon a brief comment by Roger and a poster asking about a score:

Yeah, I like Centennial too. And it's on our radar with Universal. BUT... the "massive" one this time is a lengthy theatrical western. Perhaps it's not so much "massive" as it's "major", meaning it's a world premiere release of a genuine four-star classic western, scored by a legendary composer. This one has been one of my own personal all-time most wanted projects. And the stars and director of this movie don't come any bigger, either. If I keep babbling, Roger will start throwing stuff at me. So let's just leave it with my confidence that you'll be pretty excited about having this score available at long last.
    --Doug