• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2009
    A Renault Kangoo and I'm very happy with it .
    Lots of space for my family and my two dogs ... biggrin
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I just love to ride.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I just love to ride.

But Martijn....he doesn't like Star Wars!?

I remember the publicity for this very well, loads of nekid females on bikes lick cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    I just love to ride.

Any band that scores Flash Gordon doesn't hate Star Wars. cool
    I'm sure it was some postmodern ironic style element
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    I just love to ride.

Any band that scores Flash Gordon doesn't hate Star Wars. cool
    I'm sure it was some postmodern ironic style element

Oh, I'm sure it was. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2009
    A 2003 silver VW Polo! It's my first car and I'm very pleased with it! In fact I absolutely love it!!!! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sweet!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Compared to some of the stuff on the road here in America my truck is rather small.
    listen to more classical music!
  1. sdtom wrote
    Compared to some of the stuff on the road here in America my truck is rather small.

shocked
    Do you still have the white truck that you ferried me around in, Tom? Because if it is then it's definitely not small!! There was a certain knack required to enter and exit that behemoth!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2009
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    sdtom wrote

shocked
    Do you still have the white truck that you ferried me around in, Tom? Because if it is then it's definitely not small!! There was a certain knack required to enter and exit that behemoth!

What is it? One of those commercial Humvie's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    When Americans talk about small cars, I always take it with a pinch of salt! I hired a car over there once which was approximately the size of Belgium and when I saw it, I said "blimey, that's a bit small isn't it?" and the man at the car hire place, with a typically keen American sense of irony, suddenly had a concerned look on his face and said "I'll see if we can upgrade it"!

I imagine Tom's "small truck" looks a bit like this
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. I drive one of those french cars, a nine years old blue Peugeot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2012
    I now have a 2009 Saturn Aura. It is an automatic with front wheel drive so it should work better in the snow
    Tom
  3. sdtom wrote
    front wheel drive so it should work better in the snow
    Tom

Are you back in Minnesota?

Not that anyone really cares, but I drive a 2007 Volvo S60:

http://www.edmunds.com/volvo/s60/2007/

I look for safety above anything else when buying cars and Volvo is always at the top of the list and innovating in that area. They are like the Nintendo of the car world where they innovate safety features that everyone copies, yet they aren't really respected (more expensive is probably why now that they don't have the boxey look anymore). I like how they built the body of their S40 first, did extensive crash testing to see how the engine compartment withstood the impact, then designed the engine to fit in the area where the engine compartment didn't collapse. Anyway, I LOVE Volvos!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2012
    Yes I'm back in Minnesnowta. We'll have to get together. I live NE.
    Tom
  4. sdtom wrote
    Yes I'm back in Minnesnowta. We'll have to get together. I live NE.
    Tom

We'll have to see if we can get a few of us together. Three of us got together at the Har Mar Barnes and Noble a few years ago, but that is the only Minnesota gathering I've heard about. I'm in Andover now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2012
    Let's make a point of doing that for sure.
    Tom
  5. If I could have any car, with no worry of insurance, petrol consumption, cost of up-keep or any worry about the practicalities about owning a car (including being worried about it being nicked) it would be the Bugatti Veyron.

A gorgeous car!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn