• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    http://users.auth.gr/~dichrist/kitt.jpg

heh cool

For a moment there, I really thought I was looking at a close friend of mine there... shocked I mean, you two look shockingly alike! (the coat... I'd put big money on a bet it's the same!). Anyway, on topic, nice car, man!

And I'm with Bregje: overe here it's pretty rare you got a car, as being a student. But, then again, being a student in the Netherlands comes with a pass which gives you free public transport. I heard from Bregt that he didn't get that in Belgium and I can see it must be a pretty rare feature, and then public transport must be extremely expensive, so I can see why all of you are having cars... But what's wrong with a second handed, old, small thing as a first car?! shocked biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2008
    Marselus wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Here goes mine:
    http://www.movidadigital.com/uploaded_i … 732636.jpg

I´ve made some tunning inside (and outside biggrin ).....I spent a lot of time in the car due to my job, so at least make it comfortable and nice to see tongue

Nice! A Spaniard with a Spanish car wink I like Seats!

Yeah!
    And with the proper tunning you can make it look better, like the recent addition of a pair of Xenon headlight bulbs. Man the light they provide is really amazing.

Headlights rules! Aren't there also tuned-up versions right from Seat factory for Leon and Ibiza as well?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Here's mine
    http://www.exleaseautos.nl/fotos/Peugeo … rt%20v.JPG

Same color, it just is much cleaner wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sweet. How about photos of YOU with YOUR car wink
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    Sweet. How about photos of YOU with YOUR car wink

don't have the time nor the interest to do that, and considering I live in the city people would consider me for an idiot biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    what....taking photos of you with your car? who cares? it's fun!
  3. Christodoulides wrote
    what....taking photos of you with your car? who cares? it's fun!

hehe, I'll see if I find the time wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I'm afraid I don't have a picture of me with my current car... but here's the next best thing...

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb98 … s00220.jpg
  4. Southall wrote
    I'm afraid I don't have a picture of me with my current car... but here's the next best thing...

I liked you better with that mexican hat biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote

hahaha i knew it!!!! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    Southall wrote

hahaha i knew it!!!! biggrin

LOL!!! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Here goes mine:
    http://www.movidadigital.com/uploaded_i … 732636.jpg

I´ve made some tunning inside (and outside biggrin ).....I spent a lot of time in the car due to my job, so at least make it comfortable and nice to see tongue

Nice! A Spaniard with a Spanish car wink I like Seats!

Yeah!
    And with the proper tunning you can make it look better, like the recent addition of a pair of Xenon headlight bulbs. Man the light they provide is really amazing.

Headlights rules! Aren't there also tuned-up versions right from Seat factory for Leon and Ibiza as well?

Yes there are the official Seat Ibiza / León Xenon headlights, but I found a cheaper pair in the internet. God saves ebay!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah, if you go for official headlights you're going to pay A LOT! There are a lot of replicas of excellent quality which are ridiculously cheaper and work wonders! I did the same for my Mazda...i remember that when i asked, 4-5 years back, Mazda's official were at 300 euros each!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    ^ Yes, the same in my case, they were at 300€ (both). Fortunately our dear chinese friends of ebay have them for 70$ both (plus 40$ shipping). Xenon rules punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2008
    A car to me is jut to go from point A to point B, if it's further than 5kilometers or if I'm too lazy (but that seldom happens because then I feel mostly ashamed of myself). Anyway, I don't really need a fancy, five light and 27 spoiler model, or a Ferrari or any of the other cars that make man go crazy and give cargasms.

I guess I'm not a real man.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2008 edited
    Bregt wrote
    A car to me is jut to go from point A to point B, if it's further than 5kilometers or if I'm too lazy (but that seldom happens because then I feel mostly ashamed of myself). Anyway, I don't really need a fancy, five light and 27 spoiler model, or a Ferrari or any of the other cars that make man go crazy and give cargasms.

This is the more logical, realistic and useful approach actually.

(oh, and about "cargasms", LOL smile )
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Bregt wrote

No, you're not! shocked

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Bregt wrote

I guess not.
  5. Bregt wrote

I must confess, I am also of this persuasion, but I challenge anyone to not be inspired by Southall's story on the previous page of this thread. punk
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote

...or you don't need a car as a knob extension! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Southall wrote
    Bregt wrote

I guess not.

biggrin

This sounds so serious, I'll have to believe it.

A knob Timmer? "A prominent rounded hill or mountain."?
    Yeah, you're right. biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    I don't care about engines, how they look, whatever. I don't need a drivers license, nor a car. On short distances like 20 km I cycle, but on longer distances I prefer taking the train.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'd be fine with public transport if it wasn't so damn expensive. I have to spend over £25 a week to get to work (there's nowhere to park if I drive). angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote

A knob Timmer? "A prominent rounded hill or mountain."?
    Yeah, you're right. biggrin

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Confession time:

I've NEVER had a car and the last time I drove one was 5-6 years ago. But I've had a driver's licence for TEN YEARS!! shame
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorpmrsim
    Ah, so basically another show off thread, like that one about how big your music collection is?

Here's my car, a 1996 Lexus GS300. 3L engine, so I'm doing my fair bit to help the world become a sunnier place.... http://www.synchrotones.co.uk/images/lexus/lexus3.jpg
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Yes, but that was about length. This is about...speed? tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2008 edited
    This is fun; not a show-off! After all, when men are comparing cars, cd collections, houses, swimming pools, wives, bank accounts, barbecues, dogs, cats or children (especially their sons) they're basically and subconsciously comparing ding-dongs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Well, it's certainly a relief you guys choose to do it with music-collections and cars smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Coming next week: how hot is your wife? wink

Edit: That would just be inappropriate......I'm single! cry