• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2008
    BobdH wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    http://users.auth.gr/~dichrist/kitt.jpg

heh cool

For a moment there, I really thought I was looking at a close friend of mine there... shocked I mean, you two look shockingly alike! (the coat... I'd put big money on a bet it's the same!). Anyway, on topic, nice car, man!

Who is that hack?! Do you have photographic evidence?! ?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    BobdH wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    http://users.auth.gr/~dichrist/kitt.jpg

heh cool

For a moment there, I really thought I was looking at a close friend of mine there... shocked I mean, you two look shockingly alike! (the coat... I'd put big money on a bet it's the same!). Anyway, on topic, nice car, man!

Who is that hack?! Do you have photographic evidence?! ?

No... I've been looking for it, but I don't have anything digital... You just have to take my word for it wink A closer examination did show significant differences, though, so it isn't some distant relative of yours you long lost, or anything wink The coat may very well still be exactly the same, though!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ah come on, scan one mate, the world needs to see the one and only ! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Ah come on, scan one mate, the world needs to see the one and only ! biggrin

Hahaha, no sorry, don't have a scanner! I'll try to remember making a photo of him with my phone next time I see him (preferably same pose, same car; spot the differences! biggrin )... but I haven't seen him in a while sad
  1. pmrsim wrote
    Ah, so basically another show off thread, like that one about how big your music collection is?

biggrin

Somehow, I find the idea of a Ford Focus being the subject of a "showing off" topic quite funny!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    pmrsim wrote
    Ah, so basically another show off thread, like that one about how big your music collection is?

biggrin

Somehow, I find the idea of a Ford Focus being the subject of a "showing off" topic quite funny!

Ever the pessimist is he. rolleyes I prefer to see it as getting to share things about our lives we would otherwise usually not... even if it is about cars.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Getting to know each other better is what this thread is about and it rules; and comparing ding dongs.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Who has the loudest horn? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    This is fun; not a show-off! After all, when men are comparing cars, cd collections, houses, swimming pools, wives, bank accounts, barbecues, dogs, cats or children (especially their sons) they're basically and subconsciously comparing ding-dongs.

Boys and they're toys! rolleyes cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Our current daily driver is an 08 Lexus RX350. I'm a car guy so the SUV is totally not a car for me. I traded in my awesomely modified 02 TL-S for it because it wasn't AWD and it was just sitting there wasting insurance money.
    • CommentAuthorpmrsim
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Yes, but that was about length. This is about...speed?

220 horse power; and you know what... can't bloody remember the top speed now! LOL. It's far beyond any speed limits in the UK anyway, so doesnt really matter, does it? I think it's around 140 mph.

Anthony wrote
    Coming next week: how hot is your wife? wink

My gf is pretty hot, ...so bring it on! smile
    • CommentAuthorpmrsim
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    pmrsim wrote

biggrin

Hehe. Wouldnt mind having a Focus myself really, though would prefer Mondeo. The new ones are gorgeous.

At least it's not a Fiat Punto. If any of you here have a Punto... I'm sorry BUT WHY? confused
  2. I am currently the proud owner of a 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew-Cab Truck

http://www.familycar.com/RoadTests/Niss … tFront.jpg

It's basically identical to this - the same colour and everything - except mine doesn't have the runners on the roof, or the "sport" sticker by the tail lights.

smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Jon, SWEET!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Nice trucks the Nissans, though I'm more biased towards Toyotas as that's what we've always had! The day I can afford a Toyota Hilux (one of my favourite cars in the world!), it will be hovering...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    This is MY kinda car:

http://www.pickuptruck.com/IMAGES/stori … hilux5.jpg

(Use in the Top Gear Arctic challenge.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    This is MY kinda car:

http://www.pickuptruck.com/IMAGES/stori … hilux5.jpg

(Use in the Top Gear Arctic challenge.)
    cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2009
    I killed this thread eh?

So sue me! tongue
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Ok.

Several court sessions later.

Nice, my winnings bought me this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Whah? shocked
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I saw an R8 last night. Wow... love
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    My boss owns a Porsche, which he parks 300m further near a hotel/restaurant, and then he comes to work by foot. Silly people... spin
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Anthony wrote
    I saw an R8 last night. Wow... love

So. Fucking. Sexy.

I see one nearly every time I drive on the M25. I almost crash because of it...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Rian wrote
    My boss owns a Porsche, which he parks 300m further near a hotel/restaurant, and then he comes to work by foot. Silly people... spin

Is that true? confused
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Bregt wrote
    Rian wrote

Is that true? confused

It is! It's Jan, but he hasn't shown his face a lot these last few months.
    Heard he's planning some kind of year-long trip around the world or something...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Jan? I thought it was Luc who wanted to do this world trip. Anyway, Luc left lots of sweets and sugary things this week. That day, was the best day of the week.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Bregt wrote
    Jan? I thought it was Luc who wanted to do this world trip. Anyway, Luc left lots of sweets and sugary things this week. That day, was the best day of the week.

Bah! I must be confuzzling things up then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Confuzzling is an awesome word. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2009
    Steven wrote
    Confuzzling is an awesome word. cool

Thank you. I've invented it and am currently spreading it across the internetterwebs.
    That's 2 dollar 50 for making use of it. I'll PM you my bank account. Thank you, use again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2009
    A Ford Ranger 2003. Because of the stroke I didn't drive it for a long time so it only has 20,000 miles on it.
    listen to more classical music!