• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2011
    Does it basically have the contents as the bootleg (minus the Thunderbird track)?
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2011 edited
    KevinSmith wrote
    Does it basically have the contents as the bootleg (minus the Thunderbird track)?

I'm not 100% sure, but from the clips themselves, sounds like the boot, but with the short tracks edited together. I got it anyway, to encourage future release of Hans Zimmer's old unreleased titles.
  1. Great news, I'd love to have it, but I can't afford it sadly...

My news from today is that. I can't say much, but I got to meet Hans Zimmer today., All I can say at this point is that it was a scheduled meeting,
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. PawelStroinski wrote
    Great news, I'd love to have it, but I can't afford it sadly...

My news from today is that. I can't say much, but I got to meet Hans Zimmer today., All I can say at this point is that it was a scheduled meeting,

At last! Great news!! beer
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. He's a great guy, I must say, didn't get much time and while I am not on NDA, I can't speak of most of the things that happened there.

I didn't get a picture or autographs, there was just no time.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Panthera wrote
    With the re-release of The Lion King in theaters, now would be a great time for an expanded release of the score.

They should make you wait 20-30 years so you know what it's like to have to wait so long for your "grail" and learn the long neglected art of patience! tongue wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    It's been 17 years Timmer, what is an extra 3 going to do?
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
  4. Scribe wrote

Damn!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2011 edited
    Scribe wrote

Make you suffer at least 3 more years of course, you egit! wink

Forget what I said about 20 years, I think it should be extended to 30 years. tongue
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    PawelStroinski wrote
    He's a great guy, I must say, didn't get much time and while I am not on NDA, I can't speak of most of the things that happened there.

Cool! Would love to hear more, when you get the chance.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    PawelStroinski wrote
    He's a great guy, I must say, didn't get much time and while I am not on NDA, I can't speak of most of the things that happened there.

Why can't you talk about it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2011
    Thelma and Vomitise
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2011
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thelma and Vomitise

Are you OK, D.? confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  5. Thor wrote
    Kritzerland just released THELMA & LOUISE!

I've already ordered it, a classic!

http://www.kritzerland.com/thelmaLou.htm

F..K ME? missed it. and 1.200 copies, is this a joke?

sad, I really wanted this one. Will have to check out ebay for a copy, and spend my month's salary on it angry
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  6. YEAH... C.R.A.P. !!!!!!

I've wanted this for so long and now it's out I've missed out on it completely. What the hell were they thinking there was only 1200 people on this planet that wanted this score? crazy
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2011
    Too bad there aren't alternative means of obtaining scores...you'd think modern technology would have found a way to unlimit limited things...
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DreamTheater wrote
    YEAH... C.R.A.P. !!!!!!

I've wanted this for so long and now it's out I've missed out on it completely. What the hell were they thinking there was only 1200 people on this planet that wanted this score? crazy

I'm sorry you and Thomas missed out Gilles, yet another reason why it is worth keeping an eye on the FSM forums.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    There's 1200 people who want thelma and Louise score? Goddamn.
  7. Christodoulides wrote

I know, a lot of people disregarding your opinion...including me! wink
  8. Scribe wrote
    Too bad there aren't alternative means of obtaining scores...you'd think modern technology would have found a way to unlimit limited things...

Obtaining yes... but having it physically in my hands is something else.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Ah, see? This is what ironing does to you my friend wink beer
  9. Christodoulides wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Ah, see? This is what ironing does to you my friend wink beer

This is the problem with social networking - it gives people ammunition with which to shoot you down. sad

wink
  10. FalkirkBairn wrote
    This is the problem with social networking - it gives people ammunition with which to shoot you down.

In saying that, I did get a bit of a buzz when I found out that Sam Neill has started following me on Twitter - but probably that has more to do with my comments on alcohol (and Neill's ownership of Two Paddocks wines) than anything film music related!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Scribe wrote

biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2011 edited
    Christodoulides wrote

It's amusing to me that you find that so surprising.

I got my copy on the day that it was announced. Soooo happy. I've been loving the bootleg version, which has the same content. I'm sure there must have been people who bought multiple copies to peddle on eBay.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'd just hope that the people who do that sort of thing also bought multiple copies of Goldsmith's EXPLORERS only to later find out that it wasn't quite so limited after all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Timmer wrote
    I'd just hope that the people who do that sort of thing also bought multiple copies of Goldsmith's EXPLORERS only to later find out that it wasn't quite so limited after all.

LOL +1 for that.
  11. I've e-mailed Kritzerland if there's a possibility of pressing another batch of T&L, I won't keep my hopes up, but weirder things have happened. If enough people do that, maybe it will.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Have you tried any other avenues that may have it?
  12. Like what? I honestly don't know too many avenues apart from SAE, ebay to purchase scores from.

eBay will be littered with them pretty soon I guess. But still I have a feeling many will be sad they didn't get to order a copy, because there simply weren't enough. sad