• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. So say we all!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2009
    What are you talking here? Aren't we all dedicated to Zimmer Church? confused cheesy
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    It was... it was a joke.

Ah!
    Sorry. Didn't pick that up: it's also a common misconception about several religions.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2009 edited
    Miya wrote
    What are you talking here? Aren't we all dedicated to Zimmer Church? confused cheesy

Indeed! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    PawelStroinski wrote
    So say we all!
    Miya wrote
    Aren't we all dedicated to Zimmer Church?

Obviously the concept of "all" has greatly devaluated in he last ten minutes or so... wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I listened to Angels & Demons last night for the third time and still couldn't find anything of particular interest in the entire album. The first track is so unbelievably cheap-sounding! I give up with this one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Really? sad
    I love it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Steven wrote
    I listened to Angels & Demons last night for the third time and still couldn't find anything of particular interest in the entire album. The first track is so unbelievably cheap-sounding! I give up with this one.

I haven't given up, but that's what I thought too.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Steven wrote

I haven't given up, but that's what I thought too.

Words like this do not bode well for this non-Zimmer fan.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Miya wrote

I worship the Gods and Zimmer is not one of them.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Only Zimmer is able to turn a music debate into a religious debate. He is the man. Period.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Only Zimmer is able to turn a music debate into a religious debate. He is the man. Period.

Any big name composer ( i.e. fan faviourite ) associated with Howard's film would cause same.

Anyone else remember the "good ol' days" over at FSM when a post about Rozsa's King of Kings would descend into religious debate chaos and mud throwing leading to a ban on ALL such subjects!?

Thankfully we're all far more civilised here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Marselus wrote

I think the chances of a religious debate popping up in an Angels & Demons discussion was probably a foregone conclusion. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Miya wrote

I worship the Gods and Zimmer is not one of them.

More like a clergyman.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Steven wrote
    Marselus wrote

I think the chances of a religious debate popping up in an Angels & Demons discussion was probably a foregone conclusion. wink

Yeah but it is funnier with Zimmer involved tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Much like the films he scores. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Rozsa's King of Kings

NOW we're talking deities! fireworks cool fireworks
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Anyone else remember the "good ol' days" over at FSM when a post about Rozsa's King of Kings would descend into religious debate chaos and mud throwing leading to a ban on ALL such subjects!?

I´ve never visited FSM but it seems there is chaos and mud throwing always! Hmmmm.....Jordi should go there. I´ll tell him.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Rozsa's King of Kings

NOW we're talking deities! fireworks cool fireworks

Amen bro cool beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

I´ve never visited FSM but it seems there is chaos and mud throwing always! Hmmmm.....Jordi should go there. I´ll tell him.

Now THAT would be a sight worth seeing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I get the sense that most people on FSM post from their leather armchairs with monocles in one eye and brandy in one hand?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    shocked

My kind of forum!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Hell, I might join. I like Goldsmith and correcting people, perhaps I will fit right in?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Steven wrote
    Hell, I might join. I like Goldsmith and correcting people, perhaps I will fit right in?

You also need to get personally offended when people express opinions slightly different from your own.

"I wouldn't personally say that Franz Waxman's output in August 1957 was as good as in July 1957."
    "You are the biggest idiot I have ever met. Your outrageous comment means you deserve to be treated as a human being on the level of Hitler."
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I get the sense that most people on FSM post from their leather armchairs with monocles in one eye and brandy in one hand?

There are a lot of idiots but there's also a lot of very good people at FSM, a few of whom I've tried to entice over to here ( Joan Hue, Marian Schedennig to name two ) but to no avail sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Oh i am SO going to laugh my ass off when i see you rotting and burning in Basement Cat's dungeons for your wrong religion and beliefs about life, death, and deities. When will people finally realize the real realm that is the Ceiling Cat's? confused
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

There are a lot of idiots but there's also a lot of very good people at FSM, a few of whom I've tried to entice over to here ( Joan Hue, Marian Schedennig to name two ) but to no avail sad

In the case of Marian I only ever see his name at JWfan now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh i am SO going to laugh my ass off when i see you rotting and burning in Basement Cat's dungeons for your wrong religion and beliefs about life, death, and deities. When will people finally realize the real realm that is the Ceiling Cat's? confused

SO SAYZ WE ALLZ!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ceiling Cat can't help Galactica.
  2. lol

I can has cheezburgerz, Gaiuz?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website