• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordgoldwas
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2008
    Emmy-nominated composer Joseph Vitarelli has been recording his score to the upcoming HBO miniseries JOHN ADAMS. ScoringSessions.com had a chance to pop by the sessions for Episode Six, so be sure to check out our exclusive photos from the event!

http://www.scoringsessions.com/news/127/

Enjoy!
    I consider a project a success when Thor says he won't buy it
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2008
    Wow, i SO want to hear that! His "my architect" is one very dear musical work to me, which i frequently revisit.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2008
    JOHN ADAMS

CD COVER / INFO

http://www.varesesarabande.com/details. … %2D893%2D2
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008
    I'm excited about this too. smile
    My Architect was just lovely. I'm not much fond of his jazzier side (Last Seduction) though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Indeed. I've ordered this along with LOST SEASON 3 and i can't wait to get 'em both!
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    I've been watching this show since it started and I honestly remembers only a few highlights and were from the first two episode. The main title music by Rob Lane remind me of "Leave No Man Behind" from Hans' worldly Black Hawk Down score but with an Irish tilt halfway through. Episode 3 & 4 have been musically dull and lacking despite the dramatic backdrop. Hopefully it'll be better in the later eps.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2011
    Been very long since MY ARCHITECT, a great score imo, and he's got a new 2010 score, anyone heard this?

LIES IN PLAIN SIGHT, music by Joseph Vitarelli