• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2008 edited
    Matilda
    David Newman

Viva Zapata! / the 13th Letter
    Alex North

The Caretakers / Young Doctors
    Elmer Bernstein

North and South (4CD box set!)
    Bill Conti
    Kazoo
  1. Bregt wrote
    Matilda
    David Newman

Viva Zapata! / the 13th Letter
    Alex North

The Caretakers / Young Doctors
    Elmer Bernstein

North and South (4CD box set!)
    Bill Conti

Mathilda I have; apart from a couple really lovely cues its too wild for me. I may want to check it out again though with this new release. The rest I only know the short release of North and South off, so not really my choices
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2008
    I would easily buy them ALL if I had the money. North and South is superb and the one I want the most!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    I didn't get anything from the last 2-3 club releases. This time however I got the North, Newman and Conti. Nice job Varese!
  2. Erik Woods wrote
    I would easily buy them ALL if I had the money. North and South is superb and the one I want the most!

I need to listen to the tracks from the CD where North and South is twinned with The Right Stuff to see if this is worth buying. How representative are these few cues, Erik?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. Correct me if wrong, but I swear another composer contributed to "North and South" (not credited on IMDB); I thought Gerald Fried was it.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

I need to listen to the tracks from the CD where North and South is twinned with The Right Stuff to see if this is worth buying. How representative are these few cues, Erik?

If I'm not mistaken all of the major themes are on the re-recording.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!