• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2016
    DreamTheater wrote
    And some pricy CD's you have there. I could never do that. shame

I generally compare prices to the market (ebay, amazon, discogs) and price below that, you are free to let me know where you can get them cheaper in (near) mint condition and or signed as well. Compared to the prices I see asked by other score collectors on various fora, I tend to think my prices are very reasonable.
  1. Yes, the list is visible.
    And, yes, the prices are adequate. I just took "Spacehunters". Pricey indeed but it is a bit of a rarity and I was long after it. Thanks, Francis!

smile Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2016 edited
    Yeah, that's not what I meant... Actually I don't like to sell, but I wanted some extra cash, so in order to make it more attractive put them at low prices. I guess I'm just not very smart when it comes to selling my old stuff, which is why I'll never become rich either... sad

Francis, tell me how you linked to your list, because mine remains invisible to the other members here. Did you add the option for international shipping? Because I didn't.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2016 edited
    DreamTheater wrote

Francis, tell me how you linked to your list, because mine remains invisible to the other members here. Did you add the option for international shipping? Because I didn't.

Your list is visible to me, at least via "see other items" below your name on the item page:

BE http://www.benl.ebay.be/sch/gillesg9727 … 7675.l2562

US http://www.ebay.com/sch/gillesg9727/m.h … 7675.l2562

It's best to go this route as for some reason Ebay doesn't have a clearcut link to your inventory plus it differs between different ebays (Belgium, US, UK, ...).
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    Captain Future wrote
    Yes, the list is visible.
    And, yes, the prices are adequate. I just took "Spacehunters". Pricey indeed but it is a bit of a rarity and I was long after it. Thanks, Francis!

smile Volker

Thank you! beer
  2. francis wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

Your list is visible to me, at least via "see other items" below your name on the item page:

BE http://www.benl.ebay.be/sch/gillesg9727 … 7675.l2562

US http://www.ebay.com/sch/gillesg9727/m.h … 7675.l2562

It's best to go this route as for some reason Ebay doesn't have a clearcut link to your inventory plus it differs between different ebays (Belgium, US, UK, ...).

I can see the scores for sale using that first link, but the second is still blank.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    christopher wrote
    I can see the scores for sale using that first link, but the second is still blank.

Odd, could it be due to an intranet block? Or perhaps some pre-existing setting on your ebay.com page?
  3. If it is that would be news to me.
  4. francis wrote
    christopher wrote

Odd, could it be due to an intranet block? Or perhaps some pre-existing setting on your ebay.com page?

Probably because the US link blocks the items since they don't have the international shipping option included.

But the other one works for christopher from the U.S. ... Very peculiar !
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2016
    I would guess you're correct
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2016 edited
    [mod] spammer Banned and deleted.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  5. Thought so.
  6. Captain Future wrote
    I was begging rather than commanding. wink Thanks!

Enemy at the Gates
    The Pagemaster

I'd be interested in these items should they not sail from the bay.

smile Volker

Volker I forgot about this post, but The Pagemaster has a bid. If you're still interested, do one on eBay. But it ends tonight.

Here's the full list again. Hope you can see it.
  7. It's OK. Not that important. But thanks for the heads up, dude! smile
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.