• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Hey, I'm selling a bunch of my soundtracks on ebay, really cheap too (maximum 3 euro's)
    check out the link and perhaps you'll find your long lost treasure wink

http://search.benl.ebay.be/_W0QQfgtpZ1Q … cNQ5fQ5fSI

Cheers
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2008 edited
    Guys -- There are some real winners here!

BIG WEDNESDAY -- Basil Poledouris
    MAGDALENE --- Cliff Eidelman
    LAWNMOWER MAN 2: BEYOND CYBERSPACE --- Robert Folk
    I AM DINA --- Marco Beltrami & Jorane
    DRAGONHEART: A NEW BEGINNING --- Mark McKenzie
    COSMIC VOYAGE --- David Michael Frank
    CON PASSIONE --- Mark McKenzie
    THE IRON GIANT --- Michael Kamen
    THE BLUE LAGOON --- Basil Poledouris
    SPACEHUNTER: ADVENTURES IN THE ... --- Elmer Bernstein
    PICTURE BRIDE --- Cliff Eidelman
    WILD ROVERS --- Jerry Goldsmith
    THE SAND PEBBLES --- Jerry Goldsmith
    THE MISTS OF AVALON --- Lee Holdridge
    THE KINDRED --- David Newman
    THE JUNGLE BOOK --- Basil Poledouris

Take advantage of the cheap prices!!!

Tommy, are these doubles you are selling?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. Erik Woods wrote
    Guys -- There are some real winners here!

BIG WEDNESDAY -- Basil Poledouris
    MAGDALENE --- Cliff Eidelman
    LAWNMOWER MAN 2: BEYOND CYBERSPACE --- Robert Folk
    I AM DINA --- Marco Beltrami & Jorane
    DRAGONHEART: A NEW BEGINNING --- Mark McKenzie
    COSMIC VOYAGE --- David Michael Frank
    CON PASSIONE --- Mark McKenzie
    THE IRON GIANT --- Michael Kamen
    THE BLUE LAGOON --- Basil Poledouris
    PACEHUNTER: ADVENTURES IN THE ... --- Elmer Bernstein
    PICTURE BRIDE --- Cliff Eidelman
    WILD ROVERS --- Jerry Goldsmith
    THE SAND PEBBLES --- Jerry Goldsmith
    THE MISTS OF AVALON --- Lee Holdridge
    THE KINDRED --- David Newman
    THE JUNGLE BOOK --- Basil Poledouris

Take advantage of the cheap prices!!!

Tommy, are these doubles you are selling?

-Erik-

nope these aren't doubles, the real deal. I just can't kinda listen to them all anymore and those are a small selection of what I chose to get rid off. Go hunting guys! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2008
    Woot! shocked
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    nope these aren't doubles, the real deal. I just can't kinda listen to them all anymore and those are a small selection of what I chose to get rid off. Go hunting guys! smile

Wow! I could NEVER do that especially the Varese Club CD's. Oh boy are you giving up some fab titles!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  3. Erik Woods wrote
    Tommy_Boy wrote

Wow! I could NEVER do that especially the Varese Club CD's. Oh boy are you giving up some fab titles!

-Erik-

let's see how fab after 9 days wink
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    Limited to Belgium buyers only?
  4. Joep wrote
    Limited to Belgium buyers only?

I guess but I can ask my brother (who posted the links) if this can be changed. If for instance a lot of people are interested in these titles here
  5. Yes, I know I put em up for Belgium only, however this can be changed into Europe. I never thought about using this board for promoting the sale. Till now I've only sold nationally. Just don't ask me how much it costs to ship to any country. I will have to look into that. And the offer stands if you buy lots of items you automatically have less shipping costs, based on the total weight.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    If anyone from outside of Europe wants to bid, I'll happily set myself up as a go-between.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    You're selling I AM DINA?!?!? shocked
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    I suspect he wants to sell his soul wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I want some of these. As a Belgian, I should have more rights.

It feel great to be Belgian.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2008 edited
    Okay just checked on Post website: these are the shipping costs for Benelux and the rest of Europe. I can not change the settings for sale outside Belgium in each album page but I hereby confirm I will ship to other parts of Europe as well. Any more questions about the albums for sale may be asked here.

NETHERLANDS. & LuxEMBOURG.
    < 100 g € 2,40
    < 350 g € 6
    < 1 kg € 9
    < 2 kg € 15

Rest of Europe
    < 100 g € 2,40
    < 350 g € 6
    < 1 kg € 9
    < 2 kg € 18
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  6. Christodoulides wrote
    You're selling I AM DINA?!?!? shocked

yes, I can't simply listen to them all anymore, and since we continue to buy, buy and buy I chose to get rid of several

You may don't understand this but ones I tend to like are perhaps your least interesing or most unheard scores

ah well, its good to see the competition can be stretched to foreign soil as well, thanks brother wink
  7. Bregt wrote
    I want some of these. As a Belgian, I should have more rights.

It feel great to be Belgian.

Rights? the highest bidder yes biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2008
    These are very nice deals and I'm certainly interested in a bunch of them. However, it looks like you're shipping only within Belgium (or Europe at the max). I might need someone's help for getting it to US.
    That aside I don't think it's nice to outbid someone else from this site so... I'm not sure what to do. confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Are they really only shipping to Belgium? Cause it let me bid on some of them and I'm certainly not in Belgium...
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Come to Belgium people.

Apart from the chocolate and the beer, we now also have a government. And we're very friendly to everyone, except for our own citizens. We have some trees as well.

No reason to not stop and come by when you're in Europe.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorLerias73
    Bregt,
    Belgium is indeed a beautiful country, though I have mixed feelings towards Brussels.
    To keep this on-topic, I remember I bought an used copy of 'Jaws 2' and a bootleg of 'Fandango/Blown away' in a little store not far from where Fnac is located.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Bregt wrote
    Come to Belgium people.

Apart from the chocolate and the beer, we now also have a government. And we're very friendly to everyone, except for our own citizens. We have some trees as well.

No reason to not stop and come by when you're in Europe.

Dude, one of your cities just got voted 'ugliest place on the planet'. Thats not gonna help your touristtalk tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    What city???
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Charleroi. It's from the French side, so it's probably not your fault wink

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/art … source=rss
  8. Scribe wrote
    Are they really only shipping to Belgium? Cause it let me bid on some of them and I'm certainly not in Belgium...

Okay just checked on Post website: these are the shipping costs for Benelux and the rest of Europe. I can not change the settings for sale outside Belgium in each album page but I hereby confirm I will ship to other parts of Europe as well. Any more questions about the albums for sale may be asked here.

NETHERLANDS. & LuxEMBOURG.
    < 100 g € 2,40
    < 350 g € 6
    < 1 kg € 9
    < 2 kg € 15

Rest of Europe
    < 100 g € 2,40
    < 350 g € 6
    < 1 kg € 9
    < 2 kg € 18

So I think people outside Belgium can also order, the only thing is that the costs for shipping will be a little higher

If you have questions, mail my brother and he will explain it all to you smile
  9. BhelPuri wrote
    These are very nice deals and I'm certainly interested in a bunch of them. However, it looks like you're shipping only within Belgium (or Europe at the max). I might need someone's help for getting it to US.
    That aside I don't think it's nice to outbid someone else from this site so... I'm not sure what to do. confused

why should you not bid? We're all friendly people bud so we can accept the fact someone else bids higher wink

Oh and indeed Bregt, Charleroi was voted worst and ugliest city tongue
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2008
    Heh, I think the point of eBay is to outbid people so you can have the item. tongue wink
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    Most of the times 1 cd costs me 6 euros for shipping from Belgium. I could take my chance with trying to get more than one cd, but I don't want to go that high with bidding. So in the end I'm not going after anything at all wink

Oh yes, come to the Netherlands!
  10. Tommy_Boy wrote
    BhelPuri wrote

why should you not bid? We're all friendly people bud so we can accept the fact someone else bids higher wink

Like Tommy said, I can ship to the States, though I've never done it, but for this community I think I can handle it. So please feel free to bid, but shipping costs can range from 5,40 EURO (2-3 CDs) to 15 EURO (less than 1 kilogram) and 30 EURO (less than 2 kilogram). If you count a CD album is about 100 grams on average, it's easy to do the math.

And I'm sure nobody will hold a grudge just because you got something you were willing to pay a little more for... get those bids UP UP UP!! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    DreamTheater wrote
    Like Tommy said, I can ship to the States, though I've never done it, but for this community I think I can handle it. So please feel free to bid, but shipping costs can range from 5,40 EURO (2-3 CDs) to 15 EURO (less than 1 kilogram) and 30 EURO (less than 2 kilogram). If you count a CD album is about 100 grams on average, it's easy to do the math.

And I'm sure nobody will hold a grudge just because you got something you were willing to pay a little more for... get those bids UP UP UP!! biggrin

It's just that if you know someone else from the site who desperately wants a cd, it's better to not to make him feel a little bad because you bid on it (and raised the level).

Thanks for the shipping cost clarification! That sounds great! I will go for it smile
  11. just a little heads up, last day to bid guys wink