• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2008
    I was given the link, haven't tried it yet. If you want to try, give it a spin over at:

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

"Cool Record Edit Pro helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings - just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording."
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote

"Cool Record Edit Pro helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings - just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording."

It's mine! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thanks, I downloaded it. However, only later did I discover that this is only for AUDIO copying. I thought it was possible to make film clips from DVD's or video files and such!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Check out stuff like YASA DVD TO MPEG CONVERTER for that mate; if can't find it, drop me a line wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thanks a bunch! I'll google around for that.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Christodoulides wrote
    Check out stuff like YASA DVD TO MPEG CONVERTER for that mate; if can't find it, drop me a line wink

Would I be able to use this to:

1) Capture DVD clips and convert them to video for my mp3 player?

2) Capture DVD audio track and convert to mp3 files for music?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    1) what kind of video formats does your mp3 player support?

2) no, you need something like xilisoft audio converter for that smile
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    1) what kind of video formats does your mp3 player support?

2) no, you need something like xilisoft audio converter for that smile

For video:

Video Playback Format*: MPEG1/2/4-SP, WMV9, Motion-JPEG, compatible DivX® 4 and 5, XviD and AVI

*DivX and XviD encoded files are playable if they are encoded as standard MPEG-4 Simple (SP) or advanced Simple Profile (ASP) without GMC support. This product is not certified by DivX Inc. May not play all DivX 4 and 5 files.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I've been looking for something that will let me easily rip DVDs. I'll have a look for that Yasa thing. Thanks, Demetris! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2008
    Then Alan yes, that would do it for you; Yasa dvd to mpeg encoder is a very good software i've been using for loooonnnnng time now; if you have problems with it (you'll know what problems wink ) let me know!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Damn it, missed it sad Internet's working VERY slow today and I only managed to open this page now, and now it's no longer available!! Anyone who got it before can help a bit? wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Don't worry, DVD Audio Extractor is my..dvd audio extractor of choice! wink Plus, it's free! cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Anthony wrote
    Plus, it's free! cheesy

YAY!

At least I discovered this awesome site today biggrin