• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. The game has been on for quite a while.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. PawelStroinski wrote
    The game has been on for quite a while.

on or out? meaning released?
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. I mean, it had its IMDB page for quite a while. Since I remember checking Pacino's and Mann's IMDB site at least.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009
    Just finished playing Kameo, one of the Xbox360 launch games back in the days. Not a bad game, I can see why people like it. I'm not too fond of fantasy RPG's, but this one could really win me over.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  4. Kameo is brilliant. Beautiful to look at and with ingenious gameplay, deciding which creature to use on certain occasions is only part of the fun. And the musical score is a delight.

Oh, by the way, Maxime, I tried the demo of 'Fahrenheit'. Looks like nothing I've ever played before. I guess I'll have to get the whole game because the whole concept behind it is totally intruiging. Thanks. cool
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009
    Glad you like it. It's available pretty cheap nowadays for pc. Just don't get a dubbed one, but the real English thing. It's also available on the Xbox360 as a downloadable game for 1200MS Points, no idea how much that's in plain money; €8 or so?
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  5. Gears of War 2

Bloody hell ! This is brilliant, way better than the first one. It's like a big-budget action blockbuster, but with actually good, realistic writing and characters that are totally badass and are extremely likeable at the same time. You want these guys to win the onslaught of aliens infesting our planet. Their motivation and determination to send the E.T. vermin to kingdom come is superbly presented. And there's enough action to satisfy the hardened shooter-fan. What about the graphics... oh man visually it's absolutely stunning. The war-torn vista's are spectacular and ruined city's are chilling to march through. This game is an intense ride from start to finish and I absolutely loved the way the combat scenario's would get increasingly more dramatic and fantastic and the enemies keep on getting more ferocious and intelligent. The ultimate showdown is a technical tour de force. Jablonsky's music works like a dream, very cool when playing alongside the visuals. One of the absolute top games for the Xbox 360.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2009
    Question for the experts: When is COLIN MCRAE's DIRT 2 coming to the PC?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Question for the experts: When is COLIN MCRAE's DIRT 2 coming to the PC?

December the 4th 2009.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    beer punk
  6. I'm playing it on the PS3 and it's brilliant. One of the best racing games ever... the handling is so detailed and satisfying you'll be playing it forever... Visually it's incredible. My only gripe with it is the emphasis on rallying is more absent than ever. At least Dirt 1 still had decent rally challenges. But it makes Dirt 2 a much more varied racer.

I played the mother of all FPS'es again... Doom ! Still every bit as fun as it was 15 years ago. So deliciously violent you cannot help but have a good time. punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I have NEED FOR SPEED : SHIFT on the pc, all settings max and it plays just wonderful.

Can't wait for DIRT2

Thank GOD i upgraded my processor just a month ago smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2009
    I really don't know whether to laugh or be seriously worried on where some youth's craziness has gone in our times.....instead of interacting socially with the humans around them, they do this.....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b9e_1257359030
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Someone's never going to get laid...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Hahahah indeed! And have you seen this girl? She's So hot, the guy's fucked up in the head.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'd let her beat me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    I'm playing Enter The Matrix .
    I found it ultra , ultra cheap and I never played it before so I picked it up .
    Not really a hard game but it has exclusive footage shot especially for the
    game and you can do some pretty cool moves with the character(s) when
    you use the focus button ... Yeah , I can dodge bullets ! biggrin
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
  7. Eric, I tried that one but if you can get used to the absolutely awful controls and complete the game, you have much more patience than me...

And I've read that same game footage has also been included in The Matrix blu-ray box which I have (don't know if it's on the DVD box too).

Playing through Mass Effect for the Xbox 360 for the second time, as a egocentric and selfish female soldier. punk Such a classy game because of the incredible and deep storyline and beautifully realised sci-fi world. Too bad about some small technical annoyances and rather simplistic combat. I'm hoping the team will have improved those in Mass Effect 2 due soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009
    Has anyone tried gta iv on the pc? It runs as crappy as hell! And the funny thing is that i have this perfectly running pc without viruses, fragmentation etc etc and it plays all new games in full or almost full settings with no problems:

intel core duo 2 quad q9650 3.0 Ghz stock speed each cpu
    4gb ram
    2xnvidia geforce 8800 gt SLi

I heard something about some microsoft patch (contig.exe) and specific drivers by nvidia for this game, but the latter are only for xp and vista. I have windows 7 ultimate.
  8. Not yet optimized for Windows 7? I can see no other reason because it should run sweet as sugar on your rig. Wait a little for the community to pick up on it. I had performance problems with Crysis, so I looked at the modders and what they were doing. All it took was a personalized config file and the game ran instantly better.

And I just saw this, maybe it'll help you?
  9. Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves

+ The Best looking game on the PS3, without question
    + Probably one of the most exhilerating action games for an Arcade production
    + Characters you love and hate, putting a smile or a grin on your face
    + the music works well enough in the game, let's see how it will work outside of context

- Uses the absolute same road as number one, so you can expect a couple of levels when you start playing them

++++ It has the most brilliant / awesome / jaw dropping level I've played in a long time punk punk punk

So far a 9 out of 10, because I've yet to play the final levels smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Ugh, why are PS3's so expensive! sad
  10. Anthony wrote

they cost a bit yes, and the games too
    but some of them are just SO worth it smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Modern Warfare 2 tomorrow! Can't wait! kill
  11. Anthony wrote

Well they were really expensive 2 years ago! Now Sony have halved the price and improved the specs, and it has a bigger hard drive, so they've are really good value for money, especially if you want blu-ray along with the best console on a technical level.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2009
    Indeed the games are worth it, the ps3 ones, but they are So expensive too! If you're going to pay 300 euros for the machine and 60-70 euros for each new game you buy, then the budget must be huge!
  12. Use webshops, I use this one: way more cheap, plus after 3-4 months prices go down already. I did some bargains there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Play.com is good but most of their cheap stuff doesn't get shipped in Greece.
  13. Aw bummer mate. sad Aren't there any locally?
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    DreamTheater wrote
    Eric, I tried that one but if you can get used to the absolutely awful controls and complete the game, you have much more patience than me...

And I've read that same game footage has also been included in The Matrix blu-ray box which I have (don't know if it's on the DVD box too).

I'm getting pretty good with the controls actually .
    Looks like I'm the more patient one - only two more levels to go before it's finished ... biggrin
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"