• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2016
    Functional.
  1. Table Football.

Coat ...
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Still more fun than most modern blockbuster games.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Captain Future wrote
    Table Football.

Coat ...

TAKES COAT OFF! RUBS HANDS!

Let's get it on...
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Edmund Meinerts wrote
    How's Henry Jackman's score?

I only heard the album as I don't have a PS4 yet (though will have access to one soon). The album is one of the best stuff Jackman's ever written. While darker, it does variate on the original game theme and some of the action cues are a combination of Edmonson's orchestration (namely percussion and brass) with some oldschool MV meets adventure JNH stuff thrown in. I think you might really like The Twelve Towers and Cut to the Chase.

I have to say that Jackman is my favorite now-RCP composers at the moment and I will observe his career with interest. He knows his way with an orchestra (though Uncharted 4 doesn't feature any winds except ethnic ones, the ethnic element, so prominent in Edmonson's work for the franchise is dumbed down, however), can conjure up a decent theme (X-Men First Class anyone? Sure, I am a rare fan of his Cap 2 theme, but that one's good and the turn to major key and Silvestri-like arrangement sadly took a toll on the memorability), but right now he's still a bit generic, sometimes sounding a bit like a bastard child of Hans Zimmer and John Powell.

If he branches out really on his own... I think he'll be not very far from HGW (ironically, an inspiration for some of Winter Soldier's action music). Not up to Powell's level, but close to HGW at his more traditional best.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    He's still yet to top Puss In Boots.
  3. I haven't really listened to his animation work and I haven't listened at all to stuff like Lincoln. I did barely survive Fifth Wave though (don't).
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. Steven wrote
    He's still yet to top Puss In Boots.

yeah. That and Wreck-it Ralph.