• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008 edited
    Custom arranged IBM with 3.00 GHz speed, 512 MB RAM, 128 MB graphics card (gotta check the company). AAAAAAAAAAAND a 80 GB HD tongue

Gotta go to bed now, see you guys tomorrow. smile
  1. MB. 128 MB. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008
    biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2008
    PawelStroinski wrote
    MB. 128 MB. biggrin

Yeah! Now that's one big typo! Blame my drowsiness when I was typing that tongue
  2. Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

WOW! That's it in a nutshell. Technically this wants to take the crown of the mighty GTA4. Graphics are the best I've seen on console, and the character models and animation look the business. Textures can be blurry but that don't bother me. Where it counts is the gameplay which is excellent and deep and more varied than ever. The number of weapons you can acquire in the game is mind-boggling. Not even in a military managament sim have I seen this number of weaponry available and recreated in all its glory HD detail. But MGS is not about the weapons, it's about the complex story, about Snake and his relation to the other characters and weird and wacky humor that you either love or hate. It's about the details in the game world that you may never discover if you don't go looking for it. It's about creator Hideo Kojima just knocking you silly with insane techno babble on every occasion and introducing more people you would ever hope to meet in real life. It's about you becoming the action hero of this interactive movie, which is 10 times as long as any normal movie.

So far the best MGS game for me remains MGS3: Snake Eater which is an emotional rollercoaster, let's see if this beefed up sequel can improve on it!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2008 edited
    Recently I've been playing Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures. Great game, lots of fun (my brother and I are big Lego fans), and lots of unlockable extras. I've gone through the whole game in Story Mode, and am in the process of beating the levels again in Free Play, trying to find all the hidden goodies. Tons of fun. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2008
    All Lego fans get extra points from me. It beats all other toys. Including the silly Playmobil, the ridicilous painfully Knex and the slightly ok-ish Mechanics. Ole Kirk is my hero!!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Bregt wrote
    All Lego fans get extra points from me. It beats all other toys. Including the silly Playmobil, the ridicilous painfully Knex and the slightly ok-ish Mechanics. Ole Kirk is my hero!!

beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Gonna play Freedom Fighters now... I remember venting my frustration at school project work by blowing up the helipads in this one! cheesy The graphics are not that good but it's good for killing some time.
  3. Freedom Fighters contains quite a nice soundtrack by Jesper Kyd. Only played a small part of the game though, not exactly what I'd call brilliant stuff.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I played "chase the string" with Gomez earlier which was excellent fun.....if you're a cat spin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    I played "chase the string" with Gomez earlier which was excellent fun.....if you're a cat spin wink

LOL biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Recently I've been playing Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures. Great game, lots of fun (my brother and I are big Lego fans), and lots of unlockable extras. I've gone through the whole game in Story Mode, and am in the process of beating the levels again in Free Play, trying to find all the hidden goodies. Tons of fun. biggrin

Yes! I've been playing this too. Like the movies, the game seems to diminish in quality as it goes along. The Last Crusade levels were really strange. dizzy The Raiders ones were genius though. Having things like the plane fight and the desert chase all in Lego was great!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Anthony wrote
    The Last Crusade levels were really strange. dizzy

Gotta agree with you there! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Lego Indiana Jones!!

Awesome fun. Although for some reason (we all know why) there's tons of Star Wars references in it...shouldn't they have kept that to the Lego Star Wars games?

Nah, I think that's cool. Nothing wrong with it, IMO.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Lego Indiana Jones!!

Awesome fun. Although for some reason (we all know why) there's tons of Star Wars references in it...shouldn't they have kept that to the Lego Star Wars games?

Yeah it is. I'm wondering why I said this now. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Anthony wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Lego Indiana Jones!!

Yeah it is. I'm wondering why I said this now. biggrin

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008 edited
    GTA IV. on the ps3 and my jaw is still dropped since last night. I have never seen such a brilliant , interactive and alive electronic portrayal of world, ever ever again. Very impressive although i've yet to find a game that surpasses the visual graces of Flight Simulator X wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    The only Flight Simulator game I've played was 1998. I took a look at some screens of X - they've done a lot more with the scenery! I just wish there was a piss-around-with-the-arrow-keys controls for it. tongue

(I know you'd never want that, D!) wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008 edited
    A little bit off topic, but what games are gonna be released (for PC) in the next few months that are promising (besides Far Cry 2)?
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Brothers In Arms 3?
    Quantum Of Solace?
    Mercenaries 2?
    Splinter Cell 5?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Hey nice, I didn´t remember Mercenaries 2 shame
    And it seems it will be the only way to listen Tilton´s score punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote
    The only Flight Simulator game I've played was 1998. I took a look at some screens of X - they've done a lot more with the scenery! I just wish there was a piss-around-with-the-arrow-keys controls for it. tongue

Who cares, i have a full flight control set matE:

http://www.saitek.com/images/300dpi/joysticks/x52.jpg

http://i.pricerunner.com/prod/13_6_10_9 … ck_PC.jpeg
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008
    OMG! I used to really enjoy the Flight Simulator series. Wish I had those too! cool
  4. Same here, Microsoft rules the skies back then when they released an upgrade every year or so, I was extremely addicted to flight sims in those days. Nowadays not so more for 2 reasons: 1. there's a lot more variety in good game concepts so I tend to play those and 2. where are the flight sims these days?

That looks like a very cool controller Demetris.

Christodoulides wrote
    GTA IV. on the ps3 and my jaw is still dropped since last night. I have never seen such a brilliant , interactive and alive electronic portrayal of world, ever ever again. Very impressive although i've yet to find a game that surpasses the visual graces of Flight Simulator X wink

Ha, I'm still discovering new things every time I load it up. But I'm an extremely slow player, why is this game so fraking huge!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I'm playing Halo: Combat Evolved till I upgrade my computer and get some latest games biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Anthony wrote

Who cares, i have a full flight control set matE:

http://www.saitek.com/images/300dpi/joysticks/x52.jpg

http://i.pricerunner.com/prod/13_6_10_9 … ck_PC.jpeg

Now THAT is more my bag! cool

Me want.....Me must get!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Oh you know you'd rather just have these. cool tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Anthony wrote
    Oh you know you'd rather just have these. cool tongue

LOL biggrin tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Anthony wrote
    The only Flight Simulator game I've played was 1998.

I have the 2004 one, though I haven't played it for three or four years.