• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    The first Call Of Duty is a pretty decent action score too.

Indeed. Not as rich thematically as his MOH scores but pretty impressive IMO.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    It's the nice raw action that I love from Giacchino. He either does really rich orchestral stuff or completly raw percussion stuff. I kinda wish we got a bit more of the first. Everything recently has been too loud! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2008 edited
    Marselus wrote
    Anthony wrote

Which was Giacchino's goal with that score.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    I haven´t listened Turning Point: Fall of Liberty yet (I´m about to play the game soon though), but the style of the score is in the vein of Call of Duty isn´t it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Erik Woods wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Anthony wrote

Which was Giacchino's goal with that score.

-Erik-

Which he acomplished by the way wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Marselus wrote
    I haven´t listened Turning Point: Fall of Liberty yet (I´m about to play the game soon though), but the style of the score is in the vein of Call of Duty isn´t it?

Mmmm, not really. It sounds more like Call Of Duty than Medal Of Honor, but it sounds more like Lost than anything else. Lost + ''Roar!'' = Turning Point is probably the most accurate description! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    Marselus wrote

Mmmm, not really. It sounds more like Call Of Duty than Medal Of Honor, but it sounds more like Lost than anything else. Lost + ''Roar!'' = Turning Point is probably the most accurate description! punk

shocked
    Hey, this sounds good. "Lost" + "Roar!" in a videogame, that´s interesting. Can´t wait to start shooting! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Marselus wrote

Ya... pretty raw and there are NO trumpets in the score whatsoever!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Erik Woods wrote
    Marselus wrote

-Erik-

What was all the brass then? dizzy I'm not that good at distinguishing instruments, I can only tell which section they're in. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Marselus wrote

-Erik-

What was all the brass then? dizzy I'm not that good at distinguishing instruments, I can only tell which section they're in. sad

Trombones, Horns and Tuba.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2008
    The list from Erik is hard to dispute
    listen to more classical music!