• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2008
    Just wanted to vent my enthusiasm about this addition to the site, which is -as far as I know, and not actually visiting any other film music sites at all, in all honesty that's not particularly far- a unique and novel column which I far one hugely appreciate!

I have high hopes to get some really good and new information from your columns, Joep!
    Well done to all involved.
    This site is really taking off as somewhat of a force to be reckoned with in the coming years!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Agree, I love the fact that we're gonna add so many interesting and original scores in the next few months, that I feel MainTitles can become something big. I simply love the fact Joep knows and listens to scores I never heard off, he can add his unique vision to something that we forget to listen to

Now is the beginning of something good, let's make it better than good smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nice one Joep cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2008 edited

Pooh! slant
    See if I ever open a thread about you ever again!

:huff:
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn