• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2008
    Laura Karpman is writing the score for Ace Ventura 3, aka Ace Ventura Pet Detective Jr, directed by David Mickey Evans. In this sequel, the son of the eccentric detective known from the first two films in the series, steps into his father's shoes.

More info at:
    http://upcomingfilmscores.blogspot.com/ … ura-3.html

------

This screams razzie from a mile away rolleyes
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Oh. My. God.

pang
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It'd be alright if it was Jim Carrey playing Ace again, but this is just gonna be another Son Of Mask. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I loved her score for Taken, but haven't heard anything else. I don't suppose this is the most film score-friendly of projects.
  1. oh jeezus, this is indeed The Son of The Mask all over again, without Carrey in the leading role this is gonna suck big time shocked
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2008 edited
    Steven wrote
    It'd be alright if it was Jim Carrey playing Ace again, but this is just gonna be another Son Of Mask. rolleyes

....or Son Of Pink Panther? ( nought to do with Carrey but you get my drift )

Originality? Where for art thou??
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    It's a strange world indeed where people are disappointed that a film doesn't have Jim Carrey in it.
  2. Southall wrote
    It's a strange world indeed where people are disappointed that a film doesn't have Jim Carrey in it.

Well it may be totally stupid but he was brilliant as Ace, so I guess if you're making a Ventura film stick to him and nobody else.
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Southall wrote

Well it may be totally stupid but he was brilliant as Ace, so I guess if you're making a Ventura film stick to him and nobody else.

Exactly!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Southall wrote

I can only take Carrey in full on manic comic mode in small doses ( except for the brilliant DUMB & DUMBER ).
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Jim Carrey is the Charlie Chaplin of our time, and I MEAN that! He's in my top 10 list of Best film comedians of all time. There....I just had to say it.
    I am extremely serious.