• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2007
    plindboe wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    Since we are talking about statistics...how many girls are we in the forum?I know am not the only one cause I've seen 3 or 4 more "female" user names...Where are you girls? wave Too many boys in here!!!

P.S Where's Bregie??? confused (why am I so sure I'm spelling in incorrectly?!)

Spelled Bregje. wink

Weren't you once on FSM? Your name sounds awfully familiar.

Peter (Boy, sorry) cow

Stavroula was Merenwen in scorereviews. Stavi my dear, i think they're currently four ladies in MT, you, Marie-Lise (and i am sure i am spelling the name wrong shame ), Bregje and Filmscoregirl so you realize we need more of you fine ladies for our company to become warmer and even more beautiful! shocked kiss
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Where is Martijn? sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    More ladies indeed! Where are they!
    It's such a sausage fest here. biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote
    It's such a sausage fest here. biggrin

HAHA! I can't remember when was the last time i listened to this phrase! biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    plindboe wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    Since we are talking about statistics...how many girls are we in the forum?I know am not the only one cause I've seen 3 or 4 more "female" user names...Where are you girls? wave Too many boys in here!!!

P.S Where's Bregie??? confused (why am I so sure I'm spelling in incorrectly?!)

Spelled Bregje. wink

Weren't you once on FSM? Your name sounds awfully familiar.

Peter (Boy, sorry) cow

Hello Peter!I wasn't in FSM,as Demetris said I used to be Merenwen in Scorereviews.Well I hope more girls will turn up in the future!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. Anybody cares to invite Emily from Jon's board then? biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    Where is Martijn? sad

wave
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2007 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Where is Martijn? sad

wave

Hey ol' pal! All good? We missed you ! (yeah i know it's just been a few hours shame )
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2008
    Now that the first month is passed (well already a week), here are some stats:

You all were responsible for 160.000 pageviews,
    causing almost 40GB of traffic (including guess the score games),
    resulting in over 15000 visits,
    of which each one stayed during almost 15minutes,
    requesting 12 pages per visit.

23% of those visits were new people (where are they now biggrin )

Most of you come here directly, others were mostly redirected from scorereviews.com, Tommy's old site, Google and filmscoremonthly.

When people used Google, they search mostly for 'maintitles', 'main title', 'soundtrack', 'spiderwick','james horner', 'mysterious island' and funny enough for 'demetris christodoulides' and 'bobdh maintitles'. biggrin

Most of you use Firefox (43%), then comes IE (39%) followed by Safari (9%), Opera (7.5%) and others. Well done to all non-IE users!

As for locations, USA leads, followed by UK, Germany, The Netherlands, Australia, Spain and Portugal. Greece enters on the 10th place.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    This is the most awesome summarization of statistics i've ever seen by a webmaster!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2008 edited
    Indeed! punk

Freaky, though... (I've never googled on bobdh... who would? confused), but cool! biggrin

Thanx, Bregt! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    By the way, Bregt, do you know if I'm the only one from Norway here? (I know there was one other guy over at scorereviews, calling himself Manwe or some such thing).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Manwe, yeah; Adam, awesome dude!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2008 edited
    Euhm. Manwe (Adam) is from Sweden I think. I haven't seen him here yet though. sad

As for your statistics of Norway, 248 visits, all from the south region of your country. (Oslo, Bergen, Grimstad, Olen, Aksdal, ...). smile I guess there's more than one Norwegian around here.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    I've been to Norway several times. Does that count?

Peter wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    So anyone know where Manwe is? He used to be a frequent contributor on scorereviews.

Peter smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    plindboe wrote
    So anyone know where Manwe is? He used to be a frequent contributor on scorereviews.

Peter smile

Good point Peter, Manwe is a great contributer, I'd love to see him here?

Does he know about this site? e-mail him perhaps.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorKatiek
    [Hello Peter!I wasn't in FSM,as Demetris said I used to be Merenwen in Scorereviews.Well I hope more girls will turn up in the future!/quote]

Late to this thread, but one more female for the statistics. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I sent him an e-mail!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    Euhm. Manwe (Adam) is from Sweden I think. I haven't seen him here yet though. sad

As for your statistics of Norway, 248 visits, all from the south region of your country. (Oslo, Bergen, Grimstad, Olen, Aksdal, ...). smile I guess there's more than one Norwegian around here.

Actually, Oslo and Grimstad are both ME! I was in my hometown Grimstad during the Christmas holiday, and logged on to this site with my father's computer. Bergen is not me, though, and neither are Olen and Aksdal (two places I haven't even HEARD of!!). Thanks for the info. But you don't have a membership overview according to country etc.?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Christodoulides wrote
    I sent him an e-mail!

:thumbs up:
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Actually, now I remember that the other Norwegian at scorereviews was called Mark Rayen or something.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    He's here wink

http://www.maintitles.net/profile/138/
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2008
    Hey! Cool!
    I passed a 1000 posts already!

punk punk punk

bounce
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. How could I not notice my 500th post biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2008
    This community is very active and i love it. I am also looking forward to many more people joining us in the near future though....spread the word people, help us grow bigger! smile wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2008
    Any major updates oh holy one? Keep us updated smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2008
    Oops.

Well, not much change, except for he fact that when we're looking at the visits/day, we're slowly growing over 500 visits.

Recent searches in Google that led to our forum:
    - film music similarities copy
    - tommy_boy scorereviews biggrin
    - joe hisaishi - a tale of mari and three puppies
    - Demetris and Bobdh biggrin

Some numbers:
    - total number of posts: +12000 (of which demetris has more than 10% shocked )
    - total number of discussions: 306
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2008
    Why are there so many guests online today. Since late afternoon, there are like over 30 guests. shocked
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2008
    39 guests now!
    Perhaps it could be a mistake or our forum has become so famous that many people want to check it out? tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...