• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2009 edited
    sdtom wrote
    Steven wrote
    I've never been that desperate to find a past discussion to warrant being so anal about staying on topic, but there you go...

True! Most of what we have to say is worthless

Oy!
    Speak for yourself! angry

My every word is a pearl to be cherished... smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009
    Bregt de Lange,
    Bregt de Lange,
    Riding through the glen.
    Bregt de Lange,
    Bregt de Lange,
    With her band of men.
    Feared by Martijn,
    Loved by the good,
    Bregt de Lange,
    Bregt de Lange,
    Bregt de Lange.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009 edited
    LOL biggrin applause

not sure everyone here will know what tune that's to though James?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    not sure everyone here will know what tune that's to though James?

If they don't know that then they shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    confused

Isn't it kinda early for starting on the heavy stuff, James?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Martijn wrote
    confused

Isn't it kinda early for starting on the heavy stuff, James?

No. It's Friday, 1:30pm BST.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    BST? confused

<search, search, search>

Ah!

BST is a three letter acronym that may refer to:

* 1 Time zones
    * 2 Science, computing and mathematics
    * 3 Other

Time zones
    <blablabla>

Science, computing and mathematics
    <blablaba>

Other

* Basic Safety Training, training in basic firefighting, personal survival, personal safety and social responsibility, and elementary first aid
    * Belgian Sewage Thread, a discussion where Belgian initiatives are slowly but indelibly eroded into odd De La Tourette like ramblings that lack any link to commonly held assertions of reality
    * Bituminous surface treatment, a sealing coat for pavements
    * Bost Airport (IATA airport code), an airport along the Helmand River in Afghanistan
    * Broken Striped Tabby (also known as Broken Mackerel Tabby), a type of tabby cat coat pattern
    * Bangalore Suburban Transport, the older name for the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation

Source: Wikipedia
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009 edited
    lol HHAHahaha
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    cheesy
    listen to more classical music!
  1. Southall wrote
    Bregt de Lange,
    Bregt de Lange,
    Riding through the glen.
    Bregt de Lange,
    Bregt de Lange,
    With her band of men.
    Feared by Martijn,
    Loved by the good,
    Bregt de Lange,
    Bregt de Lange,
    Bregt de Lange.

This reminds me of an advert I saw at the cinema just before Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XOvVz8zwxc

Great advertising!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2009
    Nice one Alan, I'd totally forgotten that one biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. An interesting statistic to cite would be the number of times per day people hit the "Mark All Posts as Read" function.

I'm finding it an increasing useful button.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2009
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Erm....why?
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2009 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Erm....why?

Because, for me, there's a lot of rubbish - sorry, comments that don't interest me - that I have to wade through to get to the interesting stuff about film music. In the end I just give up and bail out.

A purely, personal point of view.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    MainTitles is different to ScoreReviews. It's clearly grown into a community rather than just a forum of film music. And you know what? I'm glad. Far more interesting and entertaining than just being updated with and discussing the latest film music news (which we have anyway).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    MainTitles is different to ScoreReviews. It's clearly grown into a community rather than just a forum of film music. And you know what? I'm glad. Far more interesting and entertaining than just being updated with and discussing the latest film music news (which we have anyway).

Indeed; i have to say i sincerely cannot understand the complaints by some people; what does it stop you from participating? What's that which bothers you? Is it so absurd for a community as Steven well said - such as maintitles, to also drift into regular, every day chatter as well?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote

Indeed; i have to say i sincerely cannot understand the complaints by some people; what does it stop you from participating? What's that which bothers you? Is it so absurd for a community as Steven well said - such as maintitles, to also drift into regular, every day chatter as well?

I AGREE punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  3. YAY

Omaha is member of the week
    considering he's been posting like crazy, there was no one better to award
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. fireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworks

With already over 200 reviews, MainTitles is growing faster and faster to become the number 1 site every other site starts to fear (except when it concerns grammar dizzy )

And keen to know, now with Bregt back in action, things will only improve punk

expect in the upcoming weeks various diverse composer updates, the following composers are:

- SJ
    - JC
    - MG
    - CY

fireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworksfireworks
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2009
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    With already over 200 reviews...

punk

Thomas Glorieux wrote
    ... the following composers are:

- SJ
    - JC
    - MG
    - CY

AKA Steve Jablonsky, John Carpenter, Michael Giacchino, and Christopher Young. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2009 edited
    William wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    With already over 200 reviews...

punk

Thomas Glorieux wrote

- SJ
    - JC
    - MG
    - CY

AKA Steve Jablonsky, John Carpenter, Michael Giacchino, and Christopher Young. smile

What are you talking about? It's clearly Sarah Joint, Justin Case, Marty Graw and Cy Yonarra.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2009
    Erik Woods wrote
    William wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

- SJ
    - JC
    - MG
    - CY

What are you talking about? It's clearly Sarah Joint, Justin Case, Marty Graw and Cy Yonarra.

-Erik-

If you say so... dizzy tongue
  5. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  6. William wrote

yep, MainTitles shows you diversity and nothing but diversity

Ps, Sarah Joint does sound tempting dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2009
    Erik Woods wrote
    Cy Yonarra.

lol
  7. yeah lol
  8. Member of the Week? BREGJE!! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009
    At (more or less) the very moment of her triumphant return!

I concur! punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2009
    Bregje cool kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2009 edited
    I'm happy to see that 45% of our visitors use Firefox. IE follows with 30%, of which 23% still uses IE6, and a very very small percentage apparently uses 5.0. Another small group uses Opera Mini (mobile devices), Konqueror (Linux) and some apparently even use their PlayStation or Playstation Portable as well.

We have almost 600 unique sitors a day, who stay around 11 minutes on the site. This means for the past months around 175 000 pageviews, about 5500 a day. Unfortunately, only 28% the past month never returned, but another 28% returned over 200 times! 40% stays under 10 seconds, while 10% stays for over half an hour each visit.
    Kazoo