• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2009
    biggrin applause
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2009
    Once in awhile I come up with a good one. And I'm not listening to warm and fuzzy music either.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009
    Filmscoregirl is Member of the Week:
    http://www.maintitles.net/community/stats/

More girls please!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    There can never be enough girls.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Went to a concert with her one time at UCLA. She is very nice.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Maybe it's time again to wonder why the film music fandom is skewed so heavily towards men.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    A good question for someone doing a thesis in college.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Southall wrote
    Maybe it's time again to wonder why the film music fandom is skewed so heavily towards men.

Not only film music. Think about it: film music, comic books, sci-fi, movies, sports, and many more that don´t come to mind now.......all fandom worlds are mostly men things.

I agree with Tom though, a really good question for somebody to do a thesis.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    What we need now are some women to chime in.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I just noticed that we have 287 reviews. Very nice for less than a couple of years.
    Thomas
  1. sdtom wrote
    I just noticed that we have 287 reviews. Very nice for less than a couple of years.
    Thomas

indeed, and there's more where that came from smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2009
    Thor is member of the week!

(i clearly need to revise my algorithm, heck Southall hasn't been selected once)
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2009
    Bregt wrote

(i clearly need to revise my algorithm, heck Southall hasn't been selected once)

I thought I was once? Or perhaps that was only a dream.

But congratulations anyway to Thor. Hopefully, in his honour, this week we can miss out Wednesday and switch Monday and Thursday around, for a more fulfilling experience.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009
    2 whole days? Surely you jest!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Thor again?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    THHHHHOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Wow, what an honour! Thank you. If you posted the slogan "Everything is simpler with Thor" over at FSM, I'm not sure you'd have many agreeing with you, though. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009 edited
    Thor wrote
    Wow, what an honour! Thank you. If you posted the slogan "Everything is simpler with Thor" over at FSM, I'm not sure you'd have many agreeing with you, though. smile

Ahhhh the irony wink

p.s. Is there any regular members here who haven't been honoured with 'Member of The Week'? There a small number here who have been MOTW more than once, Southall, Steven, Talos and one or two others.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    p.s. Is there any regular members here who haven't been honoured with 'Member of The Week'?

Me! angry crazy angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

Ahhhh the irony wink

p.s. Is there any regular members here who haven't been honoured with 'Member of The Week'? There a small number here who have been MOTW more than once, Southall, Steven, Talos and one or two others.

I don't believe I have been MOTW more than once. I think I was once, though Bregt said a few posts up that I never have been.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    p.s. Is there any regular members here who haven't been honoured with 'Member of The Week'?

Me! angry crazy angry

Outrageous! angry Those responsible should be flayed while boiling in oil as vogon poetry is being read to them backed by the music of Chinese opera.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

Me! angry crazy angry

Outrageous! angry Those responsible should be flayed while boiling in oil as vogon poetry is being read to them backed by the music of Chinese opera.

Now we are talking!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2009
    Timmer wrote

I don't know if I'm considered to be a regular member. Posting-wise I guess I'm not but I visit the site all the time. Anyway, I haven't been a member of the week. No matter though. smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009
    I'm sure that Bregt will alleviate that and make you a member of the week.
    Thomas
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Timmer wrote

I don't know if I'm considered to be a regular member. Posting-wise I guess I'm not but I visit the site all the time. Anyway, I haven't been a member of the week. No matter though. smile

You're definitely a regular member here. When I say regular I mean people who post at least with a certain amount of regularity not someone who last posted here in mid-2008.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009 edited
    I wouldn´t mind sharing the member of the week thing with Stavroula cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote

Me neither. cry
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Chinese opera.

vomit

which reminds me......
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Please dear friend, not out of context, there's a good chap.