• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008 edited
    On the "community" page, the "Craziest forum posters" section refers to members who have posted the most overall, right? Why don't we have a section that says which members have posted the most in a single day? Or do we already? confused
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008
    TheTelmarine wrote
    On the "community" page, the "craziest forum posters" section refers to members who have posted the most overall, right? Why don't we have a section that says which members have posted the most in a single day? Or do we already? confused

Ummmm? Do we really have to get into the minutae of posters habits? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    On the "community" page, the "craziest forum posters" section refers to members who have posted the most overall, right? Why don't we have a section that says which members have posted the most in a single day? Or do we already? confused

Ummmm? Do we really have to get into the minutae of posters habits? wink

I suppose not... smile But I was just thinking it'd be nice to see. Of course its not a necessity. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008
    That's a bit too far fetched no? wink

I even have no idea how I would calculate that, right now. Sure, there'll be something, but to keep track of all members and their postings, each day, seems like no an easy task, but it's definitely possible, like ... everything is possible.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Bregt wrote
    That's a bit too far fetched no? wink

As you say, "everything is possible." wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2008 edited
    Yea, look at all those new posts around the forum and activity.....we are getting HOT baby! punk
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2008
    I just noticed Timmer past Demetris as the top poster! shocked
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2008
    DUH-DUH-DUUUUHHHHH!!!! shocked

Congrats Timmer, you hath slain the king! punk tongue
  1. There's a lot of people hanging around at the moment (1:05am Tuesday morning, UK time).

Is everyone passing time before the Intrada announcements? wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    DUH-DUH-DUUUUHHHHH!!!! shocked

Congrats Timmer, you hath slain the king! punk tongue

Now that I AM KING OF THE BOARD everyone will do my bidding starting with you Anthony.

You will send me all of your John Powell collection plus a cheese pasty and a jar of Nescafe biggrin

BEHOLD THE HEAD OF DEMETRIS, ALL BOW BEFORE YOUR OMNIPOTENT KING OF EVERYWHERE!

....or else angry
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2008
    Soon my nemesis, soon.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2008
    Come on D, you're only 29 posts away! crazy
  3. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Come on D, you're only 29 posts away! crazy

Agreed. You can beat him if you try. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2008 edited
    I programmed that if I fall out of the Top 10 of Craziest Posters, this forum destroys itself. Apparently, that may be sooner than you think.

I also got the yearly invoices for the domain name and hosting. Is it worth registering another year, or shall we end it here?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2008
    Meh. There's just weirdos visiting this site, so I suggest pulling the plug.

In all seriousness, though: I would consider moving to another provider:a lot of members, including myself, have experienced a lot of lag and outages. slant
    It's not so bad that I am unable to visit (as my post count would attest to wink ), but it can be annoying at times.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2008
    Hmmm.

What would be a better provider? I consider the current one excellent, outage is just 0,01% of the time. Sure, the problems when you just posted are cruel but so far, it's the best I ever got.
    Kazoo
  4. Bregt wrote
    Hmmm.

What would be a better provider? I consider the current one excellent, outage is just 0,01% of the time. Sure, the problems when you just posted are cruel but so far, it's the best I ever got.

stick with it Bregt, I like it
    and if you fall out of the top 10, it means you don't care anymore to post as much as you did
    then you will explode and the site will continue to live on happily ever after wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2008
    Martijn wrote
    In all seriousness, though: I would consider moving to another provider:a lot of members, including myself, have experienced a lot of lag and outages. slant

Really? Not me.
    Maybe the most problems appear when it's busier, so afternoon and evening here?
    I'm a true morning and afternoon MainTitler.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2008
    I would look at other options. Or attempt to address the current issues and see if they can be solved.

Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
  5. Love all those statistics, Bregt!

I'm surprised that I wasn't further up the thread killing table.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Love all those statistics, Bregt!

Yes. As do I. There's just one though. That might not be accurate. Yes. You know the one. BREGT.

uhm
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    tear
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    tear bunny

Bregt, you're making the bunny cry. cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Anthony wrote
    tear bunny
    Bregt, you're making the bunny cry. cry

I thought the bunny wet the carpet.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    explode
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
    The thread killing is yikes
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Well I have to be at the top of some more lists. Lists are everything! Everything I tells you! tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Schindler's list was the lot ..