• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2010
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Woof

A big bad one? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Groaannnnnnnn
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    coat.....> gone
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Woof

Be careful. It's my understanding that we might have a Chinese member on board; or two.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2010 edited
    The teapot guy?

Tea with chihuahua sandwiches and canine crumpets... hmmmm...
    Incidentally Pawel, you look positively delectable today!

(Sorry. Not have had breakfast yet, and I'm positively peckish)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Peckinese'ish even!? lick

sorry, shall I get my coat again?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tom, I just looked at stats and I now see that D is a bigger thread murderer than you are....he's stolen your crown! uhm
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    That cold-hearted son of a bitch.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    He's not oil boy for nothing, he's one slick mover.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    If you make such an award, Steven will be even colder than ever and Sunil will start cursing us for a chance to be that vile member of the week!

No, no, I won't curse anybody. I know about maintitles, especially the way they select member of the week, of course, you select bad mouth guys and make them member of the week. Fantastic indeed! applause
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2010
    PawelStroinski wrote

Go away you fucking racist asshole!!!

Ah! from today onwards, you will be MOUTH OF SUNIL. wink
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2010 edited
    Sunil wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    If you make such an award, Steven will be even colder than ever and Sunil will start cursing us for a chance to be that vile member of the week!

No, no, I won't curse anybody. I know about maintitles, especially the way they select member of the week, of course, you select bad mouth guys and make them member of the week. Fantastic indeed! applause

Well we ought to feel pity for them my friend. It's just a way to make them feel a little better and more welcome in this world wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2010
    Bregt, could you perhaps obtain a supply of those cool racist gps gadgets to the members of mt?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2010
    I just noticed that Timmer has 20,000 posts, yikes
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I just noticed that Killer D has surpassed me in kills. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Percentage wise no one can touch you as thread killer Tom. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    cheesy
  1. Up, up and away with Steven.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010
    Gilles,

Please could you tell me tomorrow nights lottery numbers.

Cheers! biggrin
  2. I would if I was actually wanting to play that stupid game. sleep

But I can tell you what day it's going to be tomorrow.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    But statistics say You, are in touch with tomorrow?

Give me the numbers and I'll throw a party to end all film music party gatherings.
  3. Yeah that's Bregt's fault for associating a flat out lie with my nick.

And what's tomorrow so that you need numbers? confused
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You don't know much about tomorrow really do you!? rolleyes

biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    You don't know much about tomorrow really do you!? rolleyes

I don't even know much about today.

All I know is I'm supposed to know something about tomorrow, something to do with numbers, and someone wants to get me to tell him something about those numbers and how they are in any way related to something that's going to happen tomorrow.

Other than that I don't know didly squat... shame

Tom I agree with you, though I don't know what you're talking about. Tomorrow all we revealed I think. cheesy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I guess it's more tomorrow you'll know about today tomorrow because today will make sense tomorrow when you look back at today tomorrow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You sound like Optimus Prime at the end of the second movie.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The script was that good?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Don't be absurd. It wasn't quite that good.
  4. dizzy