• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008
    You must get all of the indiana jones scores. Expanded if possible, which soon you will be able to do legally.

And if you can, the 4 disc of Hook. fricken HOOK fricken 4 disc!
    it owns wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008 edited
    I love Jordi's "......" everytime a word comes up that has to do with "owning" "CDs" biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. omaha wrote
    You must get all of the indiana jones scores. Expanded if possible, which soon you will be able to do legally.

And if you can, the 4 disc of Hook. fricken HOOK fricken 4 disc!
    it owns wink

What there's a Hook 4 disc boot? And that was made in which galaxy?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008
    I don't know, but it is out there. Jut get it by all means possible. It is truly amazing. It takes the score to a whole new level.
  2. I got off my ass and reviewed INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL:
    http://www.moviemusicuk.us/indianajones4.htm

:D
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2008
    Pirates 3 was just on TV while I was listening to The Empire Strikes back. The Battle Of Hoth goes really well with the end action sequence! cool
  3. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2008
    Programme of the John Williams concert:

Hook
    Far and Away
    The Terminal
    Memoirs of a Geisha
    Close Encounters
    Schindler's List
    Jaws
    E.T.
    The Patriot
    Saving Private Ryan
    Harry Potter (1, 2 and 3)
    Home Alone
    Star Wars (including the Imperial March!)
    Indiana Jones

There will be three choirs: the Flemish Radio Choir, the Musa Horti and the children’s choir of the Flemish Opera Foundation.
    Kazoo
  4. Bregt wrote
    Programme of the John Williams concert:

Hook
    Far and Away
    The Terminal
    Memoirs of a Geisha
    Close Encounters
    Schindler's List
    Jaws
    E.T.
    The Patriot
    Saving Private Ryan
    Harry Potter (1, 2 and 3)
    Home Alone
    Star Wars (including the Imperial March!)
    Indiana Jones

There will be three choirs: the Flemish Radio Choir, the Musa Horti and the children’s choir of the Flemish Opera Foundation.

fantastic, hope to see many of you there guys woohoo punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  5. my god, even Far and Away and Memoirs of a Geisha
    Everything is there, SpaceCamp would have been nice but who am I to blame them here biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  6. Looking forward to hearing live renditions of Hook, Far and Away, The Terminal, ...... uhm wait, I mean EVERYTHING punk

Judging by the quality of playing at the Goldsmith concert a few years back, the Flemish radio orchestra will totally nail the performances and then some for this incredible set list.

Damn looks like we'll be having one hell of an evening. Too bad the maestro himself will be unable to be present. That would've been the most perfect icing on a very delicious cake. lick
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Close Encounters! shocked Indiana Jones! shocked Jaws! shocked Saving Private Ryan! shocked

I am so looking forward to this cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2008 edited
    Where's this concert??? In what galaxy?

Speaking of foreign galaxies, I have a copy of the 3-CD Hook boot, myself. It is indeed quite exquisite. I'd previously waiting so long for the full presentation of the Ultimate War.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Wow , that's an impressive track list ! Even '1941' is on it , nice ! I'm sooo looking forward to this .
    Next weekend will be action packed , first the FACTS con followed by John Williams in Concert ...
    Yeah , bring it on ! biggrin
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008
    MUST. COME. shocked
  7. HeeroJF wrote

Speaking of foreign galaxies, I have a copy of the 3-CD Hookboot, myself. It is indeed quite exquisite. I'd previously waiting so long for the full presentation of the Ultimate War.

Ghent, Belgium, Europe, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    When and where my friends, when and where...?
    How much my friends, when and where and how much...? beer
  8. I was so glad to see John Williams live in concert last November. I can't wait to see him again.
    I'm your Piper at the gates of dawn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008 edited
    PawelStroinski wrote
    HeeroJF wrote

Speaking of foreign galaxies, I have a copy of the 3-CD Hook boot, myself. It is indeed quite exquisite. I'd previously waiting so long for the full presentation of the Ultimate War.

#1: you didn't specify which universe, and
    #2: nooooooooooo, why does it have to be so far from meeeeee! *cry*
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    PawelStroinski wrote
    HeeroJF wrote

Speaking of foreign galaxies, I have a copy of the 3-CD Hookboot, myself. It is indeed quite exquisite. I'd previously waiting so long for the full presentation of the Ultimate War.

Sorry, that's not working on my sat nav. Maybe I need to buy another area disc? wink
  9. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    According to the woman who organises the film music concerts, this concert has been prepared and organised over a period of 7 years. On why Williams himself won't attend, she says "Williams himself feels too old to come over. He only wants to tour in the USA anymore for concerts."

A pity though. Great though to see this is a unique concert.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I forgot to add Amistad to the programme.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Wow, that´s a huge programme. And with three choirs shocked You´re gonna have fun!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    According to the woman who organises the film music concerts, this concert has been prepared and organised over a period of 7 years. On why Williams himself won't attend, she says "Williams himself feels too old to come over. He only wants to tour in the USA anymore for concerts."

sad

That's it, then. This probably means I will never be able to see my greatest musical hero live. Too many factors need to click:

1) I must first of all AFFORD a trip to the US, which is not very likely at the moment
    2) I have to have TIME for a US holiday
    3) The US holiday has to correspond with a Williams concert
    4) The Williams concert must be in - or in vicinty of - the US location I'm visiting
    5) I must get tickets for that concert
    6) This must probably happen within 10 years, because it is likely that Williams will retire even from conducting in a decade or so

No, I just don't see it happening.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    "Williams himself feels too old to come over. He only wants to tour in the USA anymore for concerts."

Oh...wonderful. "Too old". I'm sorry, but what kind of excuse is that for someone like Williams? slant cry
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Bregt wrote
    "Williams himself feels too old to come over. He only wants to tour in the USA anymore for concerts."

Oh...wonderful. "Too old". I'm sorry, but what kind of excuse is that for someone like Williams? slant cry

He's JOHN WILLIAMS! He's earned it.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Bregt wrote

sad

That's it, then. This probably means I will never be able to see my greatest musical hero live. Too many factors need to click:

1) I must first of all AFFORD a trip to the US, which is not very likely at the moment
    2) I have to have TIME for a US holiday
    3) The US holiday has to correspond with a Williams concert
    4) The Williams concert must be in - or in vicinty of - the US location I'm visiting
    5) I must get tickets for that concert
    6) This must probably happen within 10 years, because it is likely that Williams will retire even from conducting in a decade or so

No, I just don't see it happening.

As the years go by it's looking less and less likely that we'll all meet up for the big Williams event in Europe ( best bet London ) slant sad
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Anthony wrote
    Bregt wrote

It's for someone like Danny Glover. biggrin biggrin biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Bregt wrote

He's JOHN WILLIAMS! He's earned it.

Not good enough! He can't just bail out on us now! cry