• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2008
    I fed Gomez this morning and now he's not annoying me....amazing eh?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No news about Paris Hilton this morning.....result eh?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The sun is shining here, brilliant innit?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Do you dislike official websites Demetris? Every link you've posted to IE/Opera/Firefox has been on a hosting site. dizzy smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm not annoyed today and I'm not playing Hans Zimmer.....have I found a link?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Being annoyed causes you to play Hans Zimmer? biggrin tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar

Thanks for that biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Being annoyed causes you to play Hans Zimmer? biggrin tongue

Only if you're into self harm. wink

It's more playing Zimmer causes you to be annoyed.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Just like playing Pluto Nash seems to bring me bad luck. slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2008 edited
    I am mostly annoyed that no one is walking around in silver suits, world wide monorail travel and that we aren't having rocket propelled holidays to Saturn and cars still have wheels.

A bad state of affairs if you ask me!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    My stomach!

I've eaten too much and I've inflated to 16 times normal size shame vomit
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I swear it's f***ing impossible to find a decent job. GRR! angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote
    Do you dislike official websites Demetris? Every link you've posted to IE/Opera/Firefox has been on a hosting site. dizzy smile

Yes. Filehippo has Everything in ONE PLACE and it also has an automatically check for new updates on the programs you already have installed .exe file.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I WISH I could be annoyed by minor issues such as browser problems! Unfortunately, the real annoyance in my life right now is that I can't get a friggin' job! And that's one moment that has lasted for MANY months. sad
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor wrote
    I WISH I could be annoyed by minor issues such as browser problems! Unfortunately, the real annoyance in my life right now is that I can't get a friggin' job! And that's one moment that has lasted for MANY months. sad

I'm sorry to hear about your job problems.
    What kind of job are you looking for?

Btw, sorry 'bout that browser problem annoyance the whole time (I will quit now ), it is a bit of a running joke anyway. It doesn't take my life or so and I surely don't want to bother about it more now. shame
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote

I have an education in media studies, so it would have to be something in that arena (academic/tutoring/lecturing, journalistic, TV stations, newspapers, film institutions, production companies etc.)

Btw, sorry 'bout that browser problem annoyance the whole time (I will quit now ), it is a bit of a running joke anyway. It doesn't take my life or so and I surely don't want to bother about it more now. shame

He, he...no, no, I'm not bothered by it. I just can't seem to get annoyed by minor, everyday issues in my life right now myself, as there are so many BIG issues that need attention. Although I WAS quite upset when I spilt milk all over my keyboard recently....just a year and a half after I had to replace the old one after having spilt apple juice on it! shocked crazy
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2008
    Thor wrote
    Bregt wrote

I have an education in media studies, so it would have to be something in that arena (academic/tutoring/lecturing, journalistic, TV stations, newspapers, film institutions, production companies etc.)

He, he...no, no, I'm not bothered by it. I just can't seem to get annoyed by minor, everyday issues in my life right now myself, as there are so many BIG issues that need attention. Although I WAS quite upset when I spilt milk all over my keyboard recently....just a year and a half after I had to replace the old one after having spilt apple juice on it! shocked crazy

Ahhhhhh I read about your "sticky" proplem at FSM. wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    - The vending machine at work keeps switching off and on randomly. If you're an unlucky soul who's put money in when it turns off, it resets to £0.00 when it comes back on. I was one of those souls. /FEUD ACTIVATED! kill
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    - The vending machine at work keeps switching off and on randomly. If you're an unlucky soul who's put money in when it turns off, it resets to £0.00 when it comes back on. I was one of those souls. /FEUD ACTIVATED! kill

This is an advice from the machine to you: "do not eat that crappy vending food that comes out of my mouth, do not eat....".
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Marselus wrote
    Anthony wrote

This is an advice from the machine to you: "do not eat that crappy vending food that comes out of my mouth, do not eat....".

But Snack bars...they're the best! eat
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    They are a guilty pleasure, that´s true, but too synthy biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Marselus wrote
    They are a guilty pleasure, that´s true, but too synthy biggrin

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    What's annoying me currently?

Having to wade through 3 pages on the NP thread after just logging on! rolleyes

Though I admit tis merely mildly irritating than annoying. wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote

No one asked you to wade! You could have gone straight to the end! tongue smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote

No one asked you to reply! You could have gone straight to another thread! tongue biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote

No one asked you to reply! You could have gone straight to another thread! tongue biggrin

cry I'm telling. The older boys are picking on me. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Hey! Maintitles.net has an anti-bullying defence system! Knock it off angry biggrin tongue kiss
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    We do? shocked

Oh, that's right, the one with the lasers. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Hey! Maintitles.net has an anti-bullying defence system! Knock it off angry biggrin tongue kiss

Moi!? But I love everybody?! kiss cheesy

except racists, Maggie Thatcher, George W Bush, Tony Blair, Hitler, Mussolini, Manimal, Horse Whisperers, Giant mechanical mice, Manchester United, spawn of satan, God botherers.....

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Then you don't like Steven biggrin