• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008
    Steven wrote
    I'm annoyed at Gamestation at the moment. I tried to order an Xbox online, made three seperate attempts and each time it said "card declined" (because I hadn't entered the card's registered address rolleyes ).... and yet they still charged me for it! So I am currently £600 out of pocket and have gotta go to the bank to sort this out. FUCK!

I feel a lawsuit coming on. I am PISSED OFF. angry

Steven, what happened with that eventually?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    OH, SORRY! I meant "the way Martijn totally is one with them and truly lives their whole true spirit and real meaning"

Thank you, Demetris.
    Quite so.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. A mentally challenged friend of mine who after saying she loved me and planning to collaborate for a long time, plain blocked me on MSN for no reason whatsoever.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008 edited
    Yes. Little dots annoy me too...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Would people stop posting for the next 30-40 minutes? I'm trying to catch up and people just keep on posting! rolleyes
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2008
  3. Southall wrote
    sleep

See what I mean? I had to check this post as well...
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin

PawelStroinski wrote
    A mentally challenged friend of mine who after saying she loved me and planning to collaborate for a long time, plain blocked me on MSN for no reason whatsoever.

I'm sorry to hear that. No other way to contact each other?
    Or has it been worked out?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I had my car broken into on Monday (the new car no less). A couple of chavs broke into the back window and took some stuff from the back including some new DVDs I had just bought. Luckily the police caught them in the act and a note was left on the car telling me to ring the police station to get it sorted out.

I drove it back to the flat, got a mate to help me clean up the broken glass.... then as soon as we finished I got a call back from the police station asking me to bring it in for forensic testing! When I got there, they were annoyed at *me* for having cleaned it up!

I started to get somewhat pissy at this point as I had not much sleep for other reasons. So it took a good hour and a half to get this all sorted out, write a statement and finally give the keys to a company called Boarhunt that took it for forensic testing.

Just got a phone call back from that company telling me it's ready to pick up and there's a fee of £105 to pay to collect it! So I've got to do that, then drive it up to Waterlooville to the nearest to Toyota garage and then pay for the new window. If I do it on the insurance, it fucks the no claims bonus.

Oh, and the "other reasons" are A) my money from Gamestation (£600) still hasn't been paid back into my account B) girl related (always fun), and C) my Grandad (who I was close with) died a few days ago which kind of came out of the blue. So I've gotta drive back next Wednesday for the funeral which I'm hoping won't be a load of religious bollocks as I am NOT in the mood for that right now (or ever), something I've asked my parents to see if they can avoid.

So yeah, stress much.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    "ouch!"

Steven, I feel for you man I really do.

A shame our so called 'best Police force in the world' can be such utter wankers at times, PIG ignorance I call it wink

Sorry to hear about your Grandad, Many services tailer for non-religious ceremonies these days so I can't see the funeral being a problem.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    What the FUCK!? Chavs broke in to your car and you have to pay for it?! angry crazy
  4. I sat by the lake up at uni for lunch, unfortunaltly that meant I got a (very obvious) wet bum. So now i'm sitting at a computer waiting for it to dry off instead off doing work sad
    If in doubt, let the wookie win
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tim (not timmer) wrote
    I sat by the lake up at uni for lunch, unfortunaltly that meant I got a (very obvious) wet bum. So now i'm sitting at a computer waiting for it to dry off instead off doing work sad

moon
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. Bregt wrote
    biggrin

PawelStroinski wrote
    A mentally challenged friend of mine who after saying she loved me and planning to collaborate for a long time, plain blocked me on MSN for no reason whatsoever.

I'm sorry to hear that. No other way to contact each other?
    Or has it been worked out?

It has been worked out, luckily.

And it was the person I was "engaged" to (we had fun, merely).
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2008 edited
    @Pawel: Great! cheesy smile

On the other hand, sorry to read all that bad news Steven. Seems like it all comes together for you. Hope all the sucky things get passed soon, especially those annoying money and car related issues. The others are probably going to take a bit more. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Steven wrote
    So yeah, stress much.

Shit, sorry to hear all that Steven! slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sorry to hear that mate, Steven. Take it as easy as possible and i wishi things will roll out well and relaxed eventually.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008
    Someone at work just spilt all of my drink over my desk. sad

Bitch.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Someone at work just spilt all of my drink over my desk. sad

Bitch.

HA HA!
    ^
    Nelson from the Simpson's wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    only Brits might get the smutty innuendo here wink

christmas_drunk Aye down't geddid? slant

wink

Of the day's annoyances, this: that otherwise perfectly reasonable and cognitively capable adults, some approaching their fifth decade in this life, STILL persist in inane semi text message conveyance of their disorganised thoughts in several media -forum posts, e-mail, facebook messages- where this is utterly uncalled for, or indeed even greatly grating upon mine most keenly developed sense of grammatical and communicative competencies.

You know:
    LOL, u suk.

God! angry
    I wish these people a hell where they will be forced to talk and listen solely to types like Coleridge, Byron and Julius Caesar.

...says the man who has developed a curious obsession with bloody LOLCATS?!? wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRobinson
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Robinson wrote
    I just can't stand to see so many reality shows daily scheduled on tv!! Aren't people getting tired of that crap??!!

Beats me Robinson? I guess there must be a market otherwise they wouldn't get made?

Personally I can't stand the majority of them, it's just cheap and tacky TV.

Very cheap TV Timmer Indeed!!!!
    Robinson
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Robinson wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Robinson wrote
    I just can't stand to see so many reality shows daily scheduled on tv!! Aren't people getting tired of that crap??!!

Beats me Robinson? I guess there must be a market otherwise they wouldn't get made?

Personally I can't stand the majority of them, it's just cheap and tacky TV.

Very cheap TV Timmer Indeed!!!!

beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Boohooohoooo cry

What is annoying me? Nero.
    Yes, I use Nero Express, that burning CDs for stupid people, I know, but this is what happened: I wanted to burn an CDR with MP3 for in the car for our vacation. So I collected each score I had on my laptop in Nero. Then I organized all of the tracks under 'album' , otherwise all of the albums are ordered by track, which means it's a mess. So I had all of the albums together, then burnt the disc. Guess what? Yes, on the disc they are in track order, so it's a mess!!

Now, one could think, oh well, random is fun. But apparently some folders contained all of the tracks twice (?) so now I have two of the same tracks one after another all the time! Grrrrrr...

There are two things I can do: throw the discs away and burn new ones. Or choose random on the player in the car and who knows, maybe it will come up with a surprisingly nice order of tracks...
    slant

What did I do wrong? Should I have saved the list first, after I had ordered them by album in Nero?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Problem solved! cheesy
    Should have listed the album folders in Nero, not the tracks. Byebye everyone, see you in a week!
    wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Aaah, vacation. The best thing there is!

Have a great time!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote
    ...says the man who has developed a curious obsession with bloody LOLCATS?!? wink

Well, now , see, that's onot a lesser form of communication, but rather a different one!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Thor wrote

Well, now , see, that's onot a lesser form of communication, but rather a different one!

If Jordi was doing this, he'd be banned by now! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008 edited
    Steven wrote

Ah. I had been expecting your comments, young master Steven.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote

Woah! Steven defending Jordi?!? I've seen it all!