• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2009
    Hmm, embarrassingly I had to edit that last post. I wrote 'loads' instead of 'loans'. (Seems I'm doomed to repeat the past.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hey, that was funny! biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    lol
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    There's a plethora of pretty odd sexual information goin' on in the board lately; i think spring and warm weather has started getting to us all! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Curses! I'd go to that if it wasn't for my raging heterosexuality.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2009
    Nooooo, I missed my 7000th post party. cry

Can I has belated?

fireworks drink champagne cocktail bhangra wine silly vomit sleep

yeah
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2009 edited
    drink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2009
    Anthony wrote

This progression is pretty accurate. VERY precise I´d say!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Anthony wrote
    Nooooo, I missed my 7000th post party. cry

Can I has belated?

yeah

I missed my 1000!
    Snap. Oh well. Jeez I have a long way to go. :/
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    omaha wrote
    I missed my 1000!
    Snap. Oh well. Jeez I have a long way to go. :/

No, we'll have another belated 1000th post party for you!

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    The arrogance of smokers.

I hope that one day this will be forbidden forever.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2009
    Ah yes, smokers. I don't want to generalize of course, I'm sure a few members here smoke, but it annoys me too when a smoker doesn't realize that he or she is blowing cancer-clouds into YOUR lungs while they quite clearly remain oblivious to it. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2009
    beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2009
    Stupid drivers and pedestrians in Sparti!!! That's what's annoynig me! crazy
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Rather in the whole Greece, a bit more appropriate a think wink Driving around in the Chaos that is Thessaloniki, i really feel you! Something happened or just the usual "ellinares" driving? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Three things happened actually! The first and most unbelievable is a pedestrian who crashed on my car while I was waiting in a stop sign. Yes, you read correctly! The pedestrian fell on me!He wasn't hurt thankfully and my car only suffered a small scratch. The second was a stupid guy who started from a parking position just in front of me without lighting the flash indicator. I hit the breaks and the honk and he asked me if I wanted something in a very bad tone and of course I answered him properly. And the last was a huge truck coming towards me. I moved aside so he could pass and the "lady" in the car behind me started calling me names because I let him pass. I told het to move on if she could which of course she couldn't. So the truck had to climb the pavement to let us pass. They are unbelievable!!!! I'm still shaking! crazy
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ! Totally, totally feel you! I don't answer at all at these cases, i simply ignore them; helps my nerves NOT to break!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Road rage is fun! I get it too! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    he asked me if I wanted something in a very bad tone and of course I answered him properly.

"I wish you to choke on your own tongue and to use your eyeballs as my front window decoration, after having removed them with a rusty teaspoon, thank you."
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2009 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    he asked me if I wanted something in a very bad tone and of course I answered him properly.

"I wish you to choke on your own tongue and to use your eyeballs as my front window decoration, after having removed them with a rusty teaspoon, thank you."

biggrin

You made me laugh. Thanks!
    I will remember it as an answer!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    lol

And that's, ladies and gents, is Greeks driving. vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Our car bumper got smashed twice in a row not too long ago because some youths on motorbikes crashed into it. Thing is, THEY were the ones driving on the wrong side of the road at an incredible speed at a blind corner and we were barely going at 20 kmph. And they began hurling obscenities at us but we just drove away as cases like this get very ugly here, especially if the police get involved.

These people aren't really an endangered species in the world! tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's better to drive away and not call the police!? Srlsy?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    If the boys turned out to be the sons of some well-known politicians or something, you are the one who's going to be in trouble with the police even if there are 100 witnesses ready to give evidence for you!! dizzy Unbelievable, but that's what it's like here, I've myself seen that happen!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    !
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    If the boys turned out to be the sons of some well-known politicians or something, you are the one who's going to be in trouble with the police even if there are 100 witnesses ready to give evidence for you!! dizzy Unbelievable, but that's what it's like here, I've myself seen that happen!

Many times while I was journeying in India locals would always repeat the same mantra...don't. trust. policemen.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Wise guys! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    Wise guys! biggrin

Indeed! The police tried to take money off me on one train journey angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think you'll find those were probably ticket inspectors... dizzy
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    lol

And that's, ladies and gents, is Greeks driving. vomit

I'll come to Greece and you can drive through London during rush hour. We'll compare notes....

Point being never drive through London during rush hour. Not unless you want to age at least 10 years within 60 minutes.