• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009
    Still a bit convulsive (is that an adjective?). What's the name of that bacteria you get if you're unlucky with chicken?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Salmonella?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    That's the one. Cripes! I hope you haven't got that Thor!?

I'll be possitive.

>>>>>>> punk <<<<<<<
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thanks. I guess I'll find out in a few hours.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yup.
    If you happen to die, would you let us know?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Yup.
    If you happen to die, would you let us know?

LOL biggrin devil

Though a chicken could never smite the Thunderer. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009 edited
    No, if I remember my mythology correctly, it takes the World Snake to undo Thor?
    Soa s long as he sticks to chicken, he should be alright.
    Unlessss.....
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ahhhhh the Midgard Serpent.

And if 'Unlessss' was about a snake I think you'll find it's 'forbidden'....now wouldja adam & eve it!? slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    I think you'll find it's 'forbidden'....

Poop!
    Edited.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009 edited
    And in Belgium, a total ban of smoking in bars, cafés and pubs has again not been passed. rolleyes slant

For the second time, they "weakened" the original idea. Result: one cannot smoke anymore in a place where you can eat something... This creates a gray zone, for which so many exceptions can be found, leaving it much to inerpretation. But, it's forbidden to smoke in a youth house. This decision is clearly influenced the organisation of horeca, who seem not be able to accept that the 14 countries in Europe who've banned smoking successfully are still peaceful.

rolleyes crazy
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009
    Nerds.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    Nerds.

He, he...indeed. Looks like something Pee Wee Herman could have concocted.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Nerds.

I wonder if it could prove useful under... different circumstances?

Well somebody had to say it. Might as well be me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009
    Lots of disturbing home and other videos of late Michael Jackson freezing

http://liveleak.com/
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No thank you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    Today I received a copy of Bambi and its case was broken. crazy

But why amazon.co.jp always uses such a big box for packing only 2 CDs? What a waste of resources. And the content is broken. Silly! Does other amazons do the same thing?

The disc was safe, thankfully...
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Miya wrote
    Today I received a copy of Bambi and its case was broken. crazy

But why amazon.co.jp always uses such a big box for packing only 2 CDs? What a waste of resources. And the content is broken. Silly! Does other amazons do the same thing?

The disc was safe, thankfully...

I don't order often from amazon, but amazon.co.uk and amazon.com do the same. One or two CDs, and I receive this HUGE box. I don't get it either confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    RE: What's annoying you currently?

THE MEDIA! angry (Again)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8132570.stm

The headline is horribly misleading when out of context:

"First swine flu death in London"

Granted, the article goes onto explain the young man had 'serious underlying health problems', but that kind of information should be included in the headline itself. It causes unwarranted fears, because if taken at face value, it implies swine flu is a 'killer'. It's not! Plenty of people who've contracted the virus have ultimately been fine and showed only mild symptoms. I wonder, too, what the statistics look like when compared to people dying due to other types of flu viruses? rolleyes

This kind of sensationalism really pisses me off because it preys on people's fears.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    True, media is usually very disgusting in these cases and it's a universal thing sadly.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's been going on for decades so what's new!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Nothing. That's the problem.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009
    I'm in the college of journalism in prep for film and telecommunication production. I'm taking a news writing class now. I know things have always been played up, but to blatently lie like that goes against the rules. Bastards.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
    SS down! My pills!! crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    uhm
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You look rather fetching in that 'whistle n' flute' D!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorManwe
    I have caught a cold... right in the middle of my week off work... angry Why does that always happen during the few days when you're free?
    - What matters is the music -
  1. Because that's the TIME when you can get sick?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009
    Right.
    So the company is going to lay off thirty project staff of a total of eighty (of which I am one), with more cuts to follow in a process to reduce cost and increase efficiency.

I actually agree with the principle and the underlying strategy and process is actually a good one, but I'm less ecstatic about my job being on the line.
    Added to the fact that the project I'm currently participating is NOT doing very well (to put it exceedingly mildly) makes me, well, not panicked (it's not as bad as that), but certainly not at ease.

And it's not the best way to go into the weekend, as I just know I won't be able to shake this easily. slant

I need to think this one through...
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009
    Uh,uh! sad So there is actually a possibility of firing you? angry
    When will you know? I hope everything works out well!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...