• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsteb74
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2008
    What's annoying me currently? F*ckin' thieves !!!!!
    I cannot believe I've had my Delta Force cd stolen from my mailbox.
    I don't have a key for the mailbox, but could see the cd box inside so I thought, no prob I'll just wait until someone gets home with the key, no sweat, but later what happens ?
    I go downstairs, a number of mailboxes have been ripped open and lucky me, mine too.
    Ohh, I was so happy, just what I wanted !
    Is it wrong for me to wish the theif a long and painful death?
    Also, I think I bought the last available copy online ( not including ebay )
    This happened last week anyway.
    Well, I've just bought a copy on ebay for 3 times what I originally paid, yippeee !!!! what can I say, I really do like this score alot, for better or worse.
    I'm so f*ckin' furious, it wouldn't suprise me in the least if something happens to this copy also.
    Ohhh, give me strength - I'm just thinking bad and evil things crazy
    Well, time for another bloody whisky........
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    MY LEFT FOOT! crazy slant

No, nothing to do with Daniel Day Lewis or Elmer Bernstein's score. A few day ago I dropped a pile of weight lifting equipment onto my foot and now it's swollen and heavily bruised and hurts like f***ery everytime I bear any weight on it, the result being I can't leave the house or get any footwear on sad

Yes, I had it X-rayed and it's not broken but boy does it hurt.

When it rains it pours and right now it's pouring out of my nose! slant

Yep! A ruddy cold, sore throat, runny nose, stinging eyes....the works! Maybe it's better it happens now rather than next week when I meet up with some of you here in Bristol.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Oh,Tim.I'm sorry to here that.I hope at least the foot is better.
    To make you feel better,you're not alone.I'm not completely ok yet.My face is still sore in places,not to mention red marks from the spots that I was supposed to have fought off.It's a bit better though.Now I can walk into the room without scaring people away.My cousin has stopped threating my niece with me to eat her food.It's an improvement.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. steb74 wrote

Yeah and to think they'll just throw away your CD because they'll be all like WTF is this crap!

I would go crazy as well!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorsteb74
    DreamTheater wroteYeah and to think they'll just throw away your CD because they'll be all like WTF is this crap! I would go crazy as well!

You know what, I think that's what kills me the most - is the thought that it might just get thrown away.
    I'd love Chuck Norris to strangle the b*stard responsible punk
  2. Isn't Chuck getting a little old for that? I would definitely send Jet Li to his adress for a nice confrontational chat...
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorsteb74
    You're probably right, but...........it's my evil fantasy wink
    Anyway, I believe these clips are of Chuck dealing with cd thieves punk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwjnd6B88vQ&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmyyBJEyGkA
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DreamTheater wrote
    Isn't Chuck getting a little old for that? I would definitely send Jet Li to his adress for a nice confrontational chat...

Have you not seen all the FACTS about Chuck Norris, worlds hardest man!? Jet Li? PAHHH!!! Chuck doesn't do press ups, he presses the world down! Michael, show im the FACTS! biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Oh,Tim.I'm sorry to here that.I hope at least the foot is better.
    To make you feel better,you're not alone.I'm not completely ok yet.My face is still sore in places,not to mention red marks from the spots that I was supposed to have fought off.It's a bit better though.Now I can walk into the room without scaring people away.My cousin has stopped threating my niece with me to eat her food.It's an improvement.

Yeah things are a bit crap at the moment but hey, at least we ain't dead kiss

And we're not heading for Hospital like D ( check out Airplanes thread ).
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I've got to pull a nine and a half hour day at work tomorrow as both my colleagues are out of the office. moon
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    I've got to pull a nine and a half hour day at work tomorrow as both my colleagues are out of the office. moon

Dear god! sad

You should take a day off on July 27th, and spend a day in Bristol or so. I heard there's a gathering of film music geeks around there. Perhaps fun to join, who knows. I'll try to make it, if you come that day as well, otherwise I will feel odd.
    Kazoo
  3. steb74 wrote
    I don't have a key for the mailbox, but could see the cd box inside so I thought, no prob I'll just wait until someone gets home with the key, no sweat, but later what happens ?
    I go downstairs, a number of mailboxes have been ripped open and lucky me, mine too.
    Ohh, I was so happy, just what I wanted !
    Is it wrong for me to wish the theif a long and painful death?
    Also, I think I bought the last available copy online ( not including ebay )
    This happened last week anyway.
    Well, I've just bought a copy on ebay for 3 times what I originally paid, yippeee !!!! what can I say, I really do like this score alot, for better or worse.
    I'm so f*ckin' furious, it wouldn't suprise me in the least if something happens to this copy also.
    Ohhh, give me strength - I'm just thinking bad and evil things crazy
    Well, time for another bloody whisky........

that's crap man, I hope the person who did this falls into a lonely pit, and goes beserk while having the CD in his/her hands
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorsteb74
    Tommy_Boy wrotethat's crap man, I hope the person who did this falls into a lonely pit, and goes beserk while having the CD in his/her hands

Yeah, it's crap indeed man sad
    I like the pit idea, thanks, although as my blood is still boiling with anger, I'd be delighted if in the pit was a large, sharp, rusty spike that would impale them through the bum and then out through the eye and then as if by magic they just exploded into flames.
    As you can see, I'm not bitter crazy

Don't get me wrong, it's only a cd - I have my health, work, family and friends..............
    That's not the bloody point though slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2008
    Nobody is getting you wrong mate, i am sure we all had a minor - to - major (some) experience with thieves at one point of our lives and we everybody hate that, it's pretty logical. I remember i was stunned by myself when some useless hacks broke into my girlfriend's house 3 months ago (or so) and i realized i was truly thinking and wishing very awful things about those responsible, stuff i've never thought for anyone before and it wasn't even in my house they broke in!

I guess it wakes up specific instincts of us?

Anyway, Off to the Krankenhaus slant wave
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorsteb74
    That's horrible man, I hope it didn't upset or scare your girlfriend too much, bloody scumbags eh !
    Have fun in the Krankenhaus biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    steb74 wrote
    That's horrible man, I hope it didn't upset or scare your girlfriend too much, bloody scumbags eh !
    Have fun in the Krankenhaus biggrin

I despise tea-leafs! angry

Didn't Martijn recently have his bike stolen?

And D, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say all the best, if anyone can come out of the Krankenhaus a better man it's YOU! cool beer
  4. The other people's lack of respect for stuff when you have every respect for other's stuff is what gets the upper hand in situations like this. You just wish bad things for the people who think clearly the opposite way. I would too. It's called human nature. Some of us on this planet only exist to harass others. That's a sad fact of life!
  5. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7508717.stm

I have to use up a couple more days of my holiday to look after the children - their school has been shut down as a result of the industrial action.

And I'm having to have my car's speedometer replaced as it's being very badly behaved: "Ford Focus Update" (http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_ra … 0414.shtml)
    crazy
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2008
    DreamTheater wrote
    The other people's lack of respect for stuff when you have every respect for other's stuff is what gets the upper hand in situations like this. You just wish bad things for the people who think clearly the opposite way. I would too. It's called human nature. Some of us on this planet only exist to harass others. That's a sad fact of life!

I can fully understand. A very much living version of the type of people you mentioned is living only two doors from me right now. First, he's got a fake doctor degree and gives whatever he wishes to his patients, all that matters is the money to him. And he bribes the officers who come to check on him. Two, he had a grudge against the guy living next door to him and so, believe it or not, four months back he made a scam to get ALL our houses demolished by faking the master plan of the area making them look illegal constructions!! We had nothing to do with him and yet he was more than happy to ruin our lives. The bastards at the municipality happily tore down all the gardens of our area but thankfully we managed to save the houses just in time by talking to the officers.

I don't usually wish ill of anyone but this is a person I would love to see being ripped apart in a lake by crocodiles. angry
  6. Wow! that's one surrealistic story Demonstar, You'd better keep those crocodiles very hungry if I were you.
    • CommentAuthorsteb74
    That's a crazy story man, that guy is a complete dirty bell-end !!!! shocked
    I'll certainly be keeping my fingers crossed and praying that he has a fatal accident as soon as possible punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2008 edited
    DreamTheater wrote
    You'd better keep those crocodiles very hungry if I were you.

I should make contacts at a crocodile farm... biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    The other people's lack of respect for stuff when you have every respect for other's stuff is what gets the upper hand in situations like this. You just wish bad things for the people who think clearly the opposite way. I would too. It's called human nature. Some of us on this planet only exist to harass others. That's a sad fact of life!

I can fully understand. A very much living version of the type of people you mentioned is living only two doors from me right now. First, he's got a fake doctor degree and gives whatever he wishes to his patients, all that matters is the money to him. And he bribes the officers who come to check on him. Two, he had a grudge against the guy living next door to him and so, believe it or not, four months back he made a scam to get ALL our houses demolished by faking the master plan of the area making them look illegal constructions!! We had nothing to do with him and yet he was more than happy to ruin our lives. The bastards at the municipality happily tore down all the gardens of our area but thankfully we managed to save the houses just in time by talking to the officers.

I don't usually wish ill of anyone but this is a person I would love to see being ripped apart in a lake by crocodiles. angry

shocked

Couldn't you just slice one of his ankles and stick him in the middle of a National Park and let the Tigers deal with him? devil
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Timmer wrote
    shocked

Couldn't you just slice one of his ankles and stick him in the middle of a National Park and let the Tigers deal with him? devil

I'd rather have him do a Gennaro! lol
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    Timmer wrote
    shocked

I'd rather have him do a Gennaro! lol

Howabout tied to an ants nest?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    What's annoying me currently?Let me see...
    Where should I start?!Heat annoys me and feeling tired does too.Not having seen my boyfriend since last Sunday annoys the hell out of me!And not having news about Demetris annoys me.He had the surgery today.That doesn't exactly annoy me,I just feel a bit worried.
    Well,I'm off to make myself a huge,iced frape,coffee that is.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2008 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    What's annoying me currently?Let me see...
    Where should I start?!Heat annoys me and feeling tired does too.Not having seen my boyfriend since last Sunday annoys the hell out of me!And not having news about Demetris annoys me.He had the surgery today.That doesn't exactly annoy me,I just feel a bit worried.
    Well,I'm off to make myself a huge,iced frape,coffee that is.

biggrin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> punk <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< biggrin

Possitive vibes for D smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Wow, I have missed a lot here.

Demetris has surgery??? What? Where? Now!???
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Wow, I have missed a lot here.

Demetris has surgery??? What? Where? Now!???

It's all explained at the bottom of page 9 on the 'Talking Airplanes' thread Bregt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    cheesy <<<<<<<<<<<< punk >>>>>>>>>>>>> cheesy