• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2013
    Captain Future wrote
    Err, well, you referred to a possible John Barry cue for your wedding and I suggested

"Into the (Black) Hole"

YIKES!

I'm shocked! Truly, truly shocked!!!

biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. The obvious choice would be William's "Throne Room and Finale" as the beginning of "Throne Room" is such a wonderful rip off of FMB's Wedding March.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. It needs to be the countdown music at the end of Goldfinger.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2013
    Captain Future wrote
    Err, well, you referred to a possible John Barry cue for your wedding and I suggested

"Into the (Black) Hole"

applause
    That was actually quite funny!

FalkirkBairn wrote
    It needs to be the countdown music at the end of Goldfinger.

Absolutely!
    With a simultaneous "I do!" at 3:26!
    (Although I personally always expect the theme to The Avengers to follow that particular cue!)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2013 edited
    oh yes. OH YES!!!!! applause

Of course, if I really chose that the 3.26 mark would be my bulging eyes as I gasped for breath escaping my throat as I was choked to death by Mel.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Timmer wrote
    oh yes. OH YES!!!!! applause

Of course, if I really chose that the 3.26 mark would be my bulging eyes as I gasped for breath escaping my throat as I was choked to death by Mel.

Back in my day it was just the saying of vows and the exchanging of rings. Oh how things have changed!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. Have you been "done" yet Tim?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2013
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Have you been "done" yet Tim?

No, I haven't joined Gomez. wink

I leave here at 1 pm. I'll be done and dusted by 3 pm.
  5. Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Have you been "done" yet Tim?

No, I haven't joined Gomez. wink

I leave here at 1 pm. I'll be done and dusted by 3 pm.

Will we see you back here at any point afterwards...ever!? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    My passport and a huge wad of cash says no.
  6. Tim, on this day I wish you the best day of your life smile

I had two family weddings this June, literally week by week - my cousin and then my brother. A week later a university friend got married and while I wasn't invited to the (reportedly very modest) reception afterwards, I was one of the three-four university people who got a named invitation to the church. These were great times.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  7. Timmer wrote
    My passport and a huge wad of cash says no.

Are you off gallivanting somewhere nice?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Unfortunately no.

just the silly old clichéd joke about making a getaway before being married
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2013
    So, how's married life treatin' ya, Tim?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah, how's the old ball 'n' chain?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nothing changes, it's all in the head wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2013 edited
    ...speaks another one of them.

"Join us. Don't be afraid."
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2013 edited
    Demetris wrote

yeah

biggrin wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    oh yeah, I'm seriously hung over dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    We'll keep our distance.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Quite! applause <-soft clap
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    He, he....a pretty wild wedding party yesterday, then. I'll let you wind down.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Demetris wrote

yeah

biggrin wink

It is, you'll see smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Of course it is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2013
    Timmer wrote
    Just thought I'd let you all know that after more than 20 years together ( mostly on rather than off ) Me and Melanie are getting married this Thursday the 12th December.

Wow, I hadn't read this thread for a few days and I missed this. Huge congratulations!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thank you James beer
  8. Timmer wrote
    Thank you James beer

Tim, I have yet to see a photo of your day where you are not holding a pint! wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin I suffered for it.
  9. 1- My xmas holiday started today. Off until the 6th of Jan! Whoop-the-f***ing-dooh!!
    2- Not sure if I'm the only Orbital fan around here, but they released a christmas remix of their seminal hit "Chime", complete with chorus and bells and it's just too fucking hilarious!!! The video is awesome too. Totally cheered me up even more. spin
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  10. Timmer wrote
    Just thought I'd let you all know that after more than 20 years together ( mostly on rather than off ) Me and Melanie are getting married this Thursday the 12th December.

congrats Tim, hope you have a long and fruitful life together beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh