• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Well, I still have the holiday tongue biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. Urks. shocked
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008
    It's the last night before I head back home. An ok holiday - a lot of shopping mainly - I've picked up about 20 scores which I've been looking for which is pretty darn good. And I'm back in the first hotel I stayed in...so free internet again! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2008
    Have you actually VISITED something besides a shopping mall? Because, when I go on a holida, I visit like thing, like things I would never see in my country (well, country is a big wordfor a piece of land like Belgium).
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2008
    Yeah, a web / internet cafe most probably biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008
    from the lolcatbible:
    New testament, Matthew I:

Da burth of Jebus Christ

18 Now, teh burth of teh Christ was liek dis: After Marry and Joseph waz all "We's gonna get marrieded, kthnx", but before dey could had hankiez pankiez Mary was all preggarz from Teh Ceiling Cat.19 Joseph was liek "I has virjn - NOOOO dey be stealin my virjn! Must hied hur".20 But when he was tihnkin, zomg, a BirdCat frm Ceiling Cat was liek, "Oh hai! Iz in ur dreemz, givin u messij. Don be scairdy cat. Taek Mary as ur wife - is virjn. But teh Forse is strong in tihs wun, lol! HovrCat is on hur, givn hur feetus, srsly." So Joseph was liek " Oh yey. Iz gonna luv him and squeez him and call him George."21 But BirdCat was liek "No, you gonna call him Jebus, cso George bad name, srsly. cuz he save kittehs frum bein bad kittehs. Kthxbai."22 So all dis was all did cuz Ceiling Cat had sed it wud be. Him proffit was all liek:23 "Hay guise, luk! teh virjn is all preggers, and dey gonna call him A-manual", dat be joospeek for "Ceiling Cat wit us"24 Then Joseph walked up, dun wat teh anjel frm Ceiling Cat tolded him too, and was all liek "U wit me now lol" at Mary.25 And dey didnt has Hankiez Pankiez til affer dey gets a son and calleded him Jebus. Kthnx.

lol bounce
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    from the lolcatbible:

etc.

biggrin

I'm guessing I should be worried at how easy it was to read that? There was never a case of "what the hell is that word?!". dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    For me too shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008 edited
    The best part was:

" Oh yey. Iz gonna luv him and squeez him and call him George."21 But BirdCat was liek "No, you gonna call him Jebus, cso George bad name, srsly. cuz he save kittehs frum bein bad kittehs. Kthxbai."

Had me rolling biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    "We's gonna get marrieded, kthnx", but before dey could had hankiez pankiez Mary was all preggarz from Teh Ceiling Cat.19 Joseph was liek "I has virjn - NOOOO dey be stealin my virjn!

That did it for me! bounce
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Teh Ceiling Cat for God and "BirdCat" for Archangel is all the money biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2008
    She LIVZ! My ol' PC that is. It weren't going any further than the boot screen for some reason and I was this close to perform a clean install but I'm glad I didn't. I uninstalled two recently installed MS compatibility updates and rolled back everything the registry cleaner had removed using Safe Mode. God bless uncle Billy for this little feature.
    It works now!
    Splendid!
    biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2008
    I finally got a nice cupboard that can hold all my CD's. I've got to put it together now, but finally they will all have somewhere to live! smile
  3. Anthony wrote
    I finally got a nice cupboard that can hold all my CD's. I've got to put it together now, but finally they will all have somewhere to live! smile

Ah the joys of putting a whole bunch of score CDs into virgin shelving...deciding whether to put them in alphabetical order based on movie or composer, where to put compilation CDs, etc.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2008
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Anthony wrote

Ah the joys of putting a whole bunch of score CDs into virgin shelving...deciding whether to put them in alphabetical order based on movie or composer, where to put compilation CDs, etc.

My shelf space was obsolete, it only works now because I've "retired" loads of stuff I rarely or never play.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2008 edited
    I just found out my girlfriend can come over on Thursday! Whoo-hoo! biggrin spin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    TheTelmarine wrote
    I just found out my girlfriend can come over on Thursday! Whoo-hoo! biggrin spin beer

See William!I told you it can't rain forever!Happy for you! smile beer
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Stavroula wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote

See William!I told you it can't rain forever!Happy for you! smile beer

Yep! biggrin
  4. Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Anthony wrote

My shelf space was obsolete, it only works now because I've "retired" loads of stuff I rarely or never play.

I've more or less given up on shelving now. Once I've had a look at the notes and ripped the CD it's "archived" into boxes. I hate not being able to just pull out a CD to consult the notes but I just haven't the space. I even need to start considering some sort of storage away from home (in one of these warehouse-type places) but that idea fills me with dread.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2008
    Just found out this afternoon that I'll be able to write the MainTitles review of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars soundtrack, so I'm really excited about that (aside from actually getting the soundtrack in the first place biggrin).
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I'm leaving tomorrow for a few days of vacation with my boyfriend and I'm really happy about it! smile So,I'll be off for a while but when I return I will also have news on where I'm going to live this winter!Take care and behave yourselves boys while I'm away! wink wave kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Stavroula wrote
    I'm leaving tomorrow for a few days of vacation with my boyfriend and I'm really happy about it! smile So,I'll be off for a while but when I return I will also have news on where I'm going to live this winter!Take care and behave yourselves boys while I'm away! wink wave kiss

Have a nice time! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2008
    I expect to post here really soon again because I will become an 'aunt'... we're kind of waiting for the baby and he/she's almost 6 days late, so it can't be much longer than 7 days away...
    cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2008
    Hey, don't jump the gun!
    It may be a boy, and then you'll be an uncle!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2008 edited
    Today, I officially signed my first contract for a job, starting next month, September 1st, at the same company as our member Rian (by coincidence!). They were really interested in my master thesis about Rich Internet Applications and Silverlight. I will be a .Net programmer and consultant for the coming couple of years. Hopefully being able to buy a little more scores in the future as well. smile

The day before I get my introduction days there, I return from a two week holiday in Norway, for which our tickets have finally been booked. I will visit the region of Sognefjord and Bergen, climbing a glacier, and kayaking the fjords, walking and hiking in one of the countries I always wanted to visit. I couldn't imagine a better way to end my student life than standing at the top of a fjord, looking down to see the amazing landscapes I had to look at on pictures before. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2008
    Awesome! So glad for you mate, i am wishing you the best of luck with the new start, keep us updated on your impressions and how things are as they process! beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^As D said! cool

And we want Norway pics too. biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Whoah! Brilliant, Bregt!
    Congratulations, buddy! Well done.

But what the heck you're going to NORWAY for?
    Wouldn't Brazil or Guatemala be more to your liking?!?
    :palmtrees:
    :sun:
    :cocktails:
    cool
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Good for you Bregt! (A job and a car too ha?) punk

A real job... wow, I don't think I ever had that?
    wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2008 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Whoah! Brilliant, Bregt!
    Congratulations, buddy! Well done.

But what the heck you're going to NORWAY for?
    Wouldn't Brazil or Guatemala be more to your liking?!?
    :palmtrees:
    :sun:
    :cocktails:
    cool

Adventure Martijn....Adventure!

I too would take mountains, fjords, glaciers etc over palms, sea and sand cool I'm not saying I don't enjoy beach life, far, faaaarrrrrr from it, it's just that given a choice of hiking to some godforsaken mountain or chillin' on the beach then it's a no brainer for me. I think it's fantastic that Bregt shows such an adventurous spirit.