• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2014
    Stavi it went well. Very nice lady. She wants me to meet her daughter which I'll do.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I'm glad Tom! Keep,us posted!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It's nice to have someone in your life.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2014
    Wise words, Tom.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2014
    makes an important positive difference
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2014
    THIS!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n … ht-3940497

...though if there was a god it would have been Mike Tyson and not Orlando Bloom.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    a nice cup of coffee while I look at the news online.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    THIS!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n … ht-3940497

...though if there was a god it would have been Mike Tyson and not Orlando Bloom.

As Alan Partridge might say, TWAT!
  1. I'm paraphrasing some, since it was a few days ago, but this conversation I heard breifly between a husband and wife, shopping in WalMart alogn with their handful of children, at night:

Husband: "I'm gonna get what you like since you're going to want that anyway."

Wife: "You just get what you want."

Husband: "No, I'll just get what you want to get."

Wife: "You. Pick. The. Damn. Candy."

Husband: "You know what I'm going to pick? I'm going to pick what you want."
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2014
    sounds like normal behavior to me.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Today was a little bit better day because my ankle didn't swell up nearly as much as it usually does.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    That's very good Tom! Did you do something different that helped to that direction or medication is working better now?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I wish I knew Stavroula. This morning it also seems to be okay as the diuretic worked okay. The doctor has a solution which I don't want to follow which is stay in bed and keep it elevated. The swelling will go away but return as soon as I start to use it again.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2014
    Elvis. Best voice in pop music. EVER!
  2. Care to elaborate on which songs you listened to? I love many songs from his earlier career, not so much those cheesy songs from those terrible films he used to do later. Admittedly I have only one CD by Elvis, a compilation of hits that charted over here in Germany.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I listened to American Trilogy on Youtube (which is spinetingling) and then kept clicking on various others. I prefer his earlier stuff too, but some of the later songs are quite wonderful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2014 edited
    Long before I became interested in film music, I was a huge Elvis buff. This is primary school, ca. mid to late 80s. So big a fan was I, actually, that I performed "Love Me Tender" solo during the summer performance in 4th grade or thereabouts -- dressed in a sparkling, yellow Hawaii shirt and surrounded by classmates who were either back-up vocals or played instruments. Ah, the memories.

I still think he's great, although I don't listen to him that much anymore. A childhood friend from my hometown is still a massive fan, so every time I'm there, he plays albums and live shows and whatnot, janked up on his huge stereo. Then I get to remember what it was that I liked about him all those years ago.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Thor wrote
    Long before I became interested in film music, I was a huge Elvis buff. This is primary school, ca. mid to late 80s. So big a fan was I, actually, that I performed "Love Me Tender" solo during the summer performance in 4th grade or thereabouts -- dressed in a sparkling, yellow Hawaii shirt and surrounded by classmates who were either back-up vocals or played instruments. Ah, the memories.

biggrin

If there is one person I would love to go back in time and see live, it's Elvis.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    If there is one person I would love to go back in time and see live, it's Elvis.

oh gods yeah! shocked punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You're in luck, he's not dead! He just went home.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    If I told you, I'd have to flashy thing you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Right. That means Bradford. Your code is too easy to crack.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Hmm...

Elvis. Master of disguise he is!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    What were we talking about?
  3. Southall wrote
    Where does he live?

On some alien planet. He sings in a bar called "The Domain of the King" and he owns a pink space ship. That is all mostly harmless.
  4. I got my timetable for the upcoming school year by e-mail. I'll teach the classes that were indicated to me before summer break. So no last minute changes there. Also it is a very compact time table without many free periods. That is much to my liking. It will be all 10-12 graders, only one class of 6 graders. Ready to go!
  5. Had a great family lunch at the Holywell Pet Cemetery. Sounds a bit of a weird location but their tea rooms serve some great home-prepared food.

We took a walk around the site afterwards and what was weird was the headstone to a pet called 'Cujo'.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2014
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Had a great family lunch at the Holywell Pet Cemetery. Sounds a bit of a weird location but their tea rooms serve some great home-prepared food.

We took a walk around the site afterwards and what was weird was the headstone to a pet called 'Cujo'.

Mmmmm! Wendigo and returned-cat surprise on the menu?

As for Cujo, I'd put good money on a St. Bernard being buried there.