• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2008
    biggrin

Thanks all!

A picture of a fjord beats all pictures of beaches. And also the women on these pictures are in the wrong place. tongue
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    biggrin

Thanks all!

A picture of a fjord beats all pictures of beaches. And also the women on these pictures are in the wrong place. tongue

High five beer punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Yes!! http://uk.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_e … id=6195435

I only hope their catalog of soundtracks remains as large as it was during my visit to America (they actually had more stuff I wanted than most record shops!)
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    you guys.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoy212
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2008
    Reading through the threads at this site and noticing that there are many, many people here that respect other people's opinions. It really makes me feel GREAT.

Thanks to all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Adventure Martijn....Adventure!

Plenty of adventure (and mountains) in the Brazilian rain forests, mate! punk
    Going north = cold, grey and expensive alcohol
    Going south = sun, green and incan temples

I know where I'd rather go!
    But that's a totally personal preference, obviously. smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Adventure Martijn....Adventure!

Plenty of adventure (and mountains) in the Brazilian rain forests, mate! punk
    Going north = cold, grey and expensive alcohol
    Going south = sun, green and incan temples

I know where I'd rather go!
    But that's a totally personal preference, obviously. smile

And I love ALL of that! ( well, except the expensive alcohol bit slant...and you can get grey skies anywhere, Norway had crystal clear blue skies last time I went tongue )

I'd pay good money to trek deep into the rain forest with you Martijn.....all those bugs, creepy crawlies and eight legged beasties lick devil
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    .....all those bugs, creepy crawlies and eight legged beasties lick devil

Ignore.
    Ignore.
    Ignore.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2008 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    .....all those bugs, creepy crawlies and eight legged beasties lick devil

Ignore.
    Ignore.
    Ignore.

I would go first! Of course! wink

What I hate about jungles is getting bit to hell by all the tiny critters. I read recently that it's a fact that mozzies HATE marmite dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote

cool
    Great!
    I'll be the Sallah to your Indy!

I read recently that it's a fact that mozzies HATE marmite dizzy

Oh REALLY?
    I'd be interested to give that a shot, as living near water pretty much ensures me being eaten alive these days by extremely aggresive (and/or starving) mosquitoes. slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

cool
    Great!
    I'll be the Sallah to your Indy!

I read recently that it's a fact that mozzies HATE marmite dizzy

Oh REALLY?
    I'd be interested to give that a shot, as living near water pretty much ensures me being eaten alive these days by extremely aggresive (and/or starving) mosquitoes. slant

Ahhhhh curse those stagnant ponds angry

I read the thing about marmite in some 'myth busting' article, I was extremely disappointed to find out that Guinness doesn't work at all and quite frankly, I'd never heard that Guinness was a mozzie buster in the first place!? wink
  1. Finished work today and I don't have to go back until the 26th August. biggrin

Travelling up to Falkirk tomorrow and then on to Skye for a fortnight on Saturday.

But no internet access until 24th August though.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2008
    Free internet at Kansai International Airport here in Osaka! American airports should take notice!

My flight leaves in about an hour and I'm sitting here just surfing the web as planes zoom by me. I bet you're jealous! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    David wrote
    Free internet at Kansai International Airport here in Osaka! American airports should take notice!

My flight leaves in about an hour and I'm sitting here just surfing the web as planes zoom by me. I bet you're jealous! biggrin

Not really, because I'm at home...and you're in an airport. tongue wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Anthony wrote
    David wrote

But we don't have planes zooming by us at home! wink biggrin LOL
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    David wrote

I'm too hungover to give a stuf dizzy slant
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    DemonStar wrote
    Anthony wrote
    David wrote

That's exactly the point!! tongue biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Anthony wrote
    DemonStar wrote
    Anthony wrote
    David wrote

Erm, David isn't sitting in his home while planes fly by. He's in an airport. One's a pain in the arse, one's a fun experience! (That is if you're not too tired. wink)
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer and D are only 11 posts apart!!! Will we have a new champion in a few hours? shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2008
    Steven wrote
    Anthony wrote
    DemonStar wrote
    Anthony wrote
    David wrote

Erm, David isn't sitting in his home while planes fly by. He's in an airport. One's a pain in the arse, one's a fun experience! (That is if you're not too tired. wink)

But I wish planes flew by my house! Unfortunately the nearest large airport is over two hours away. sad
  2. I just finished a film script. That DOES make one feel better smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2008
    What's made your day that little bit better?

Thinking that I only have five working days left before my leave starts! Wohoo! spin
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2008
    I'm off to Norway in a few hours!

Keep it decent here. Not too much fights. wink

Hopefullly see you back on the 31st!

wave
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2008 edited
    Bregt wrote

wave

No worries mate, be sure to have lots of fun and don't worry about the site. Everything will be strictly monitored and taken care as such by the mighty moderator team.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah!
    FEAR us!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Yeah!
    FEAR us!

No, just You shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2008 edited
    Bregt wrote

wave

Damn, I didn't send you my last minute tips!!!? shocked

Don't go in Halls where Mountain Kings live.

Watch out for bridges where Trolls live. ( make local goats go across first )

Don't get caught by Thor whilst carrying any complete soundtracks in chronological order.

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008
    It was my first day back on campus today and I was taking care of a few errands when I came across a group of 10 or so brass players doing a pretty good job of playing the Raider's March. I stuck around until they had finished and told them they had done a nice job of playing The Raider's March. Then one guy turned to me and said, "Thanks man, but it's actually the theme from Indiana Jones."

I then smiled and went about my day. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008 edited
    David wrote
    It was my first day back on campus today and I was taking care of a few errands when I came across a group of 10 or so brass players doing a pretty good job of playing the Raider's March. I stuck around until they had finished and told them they had done a nice job of playing The Raider's March. Then one guy turned to me and said, "Thanks man, but it's actually the theme from Indiana Jones."

I then smiled and went about my day. smile

For the love of all that is good and holy, please tell me you told him that you were right!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008
    Nope, my little secret. biggrin