• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. The fact Justin Timberlake and his ego weren't part of the *NSYNC reunion with Ariana Grande at Coachella.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2021
    Stan was born on Tuesday, a day before the 2nd birthday of our daughter Sien. It was a completely different experience from the first child, all went smooth. Kaat and Stan are doing well. spin cheesy punk
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    STAN THE MAN!! (Monkey Island reference).

So happy for you, congratulations, Bregt! Give my regards to Kaat.

You have two busy birthday days right after each other in the future. smile
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Congratulations to you all Bregt. Have you made Stan and Sien MainTitles members yet?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Waheeey! punk

Congrats to you both! beer
  3. Bregt wrote
    Stan was born on Tuesday, a day before the 2nd birthday of our daughter Sien. It was a completely different experience from the first child, all went smooth. Kaat and Stan are doing well. spin cheesy punk

I knew that you would have some sort of a plan to increase the number of posts. But to think 9 months in advance shows a level of dedication to the board that is admirable!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. Congratulations Bregt, that's such wonderful news!! Glad to hear you all are doing well! My sister also had her baby this week, so I'm an auntie! beer
  5. Thor wrote
    STAN THE MAN!! (Monkey Island reference).

So happy for you, congratulations, Bregt! Give my regards to Kaat.

You have two busy birthday days right after each other in the future. smile

I already said it, 2 birthdays after another, it's a Disney Paris theme park weekend in the making. Bregt is already looking forward to making that trip with the entire family biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  6. Filmscoregirl wrote
    Congratulations Bregt, that's such wonderful news!! Glad to hear you all are doing well! My sister also had her baby this week, so I'm an auntie! beer

Nice, congrats too Cailin
  7. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Congratulations to you all Bregt. Have you made Stan and Sien MainTitles members yet?

Alan, first Disney annual memberships, then Maintitles for life wink
  8. Thank you lots Thomas! It's very exciting!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2021
    Thanks all! We are now all home since this afternoon. Exciting! And busy. smile

FalkirkBairn wrote
    Bregt wrote

I knew that you would have some sort of a plan to increase the number of posts. But to think 9 months in advance shows a level of dedication to the board that is admirable!

biggrin cheesy

There are no more plans after this though. Should be enough?
    Kazoo