• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008
    David wrote
    It was my first day back on campus today and I was taking care of a few errands when I came across a group of 10 or so brass players doing a pretty good job of playing the Raider's March. I stuck around until they had finished and told them they had done a nice job of playing The Raider's March. Then one guy turned to me and said, "Thanks man, but it's actually the theme from Indiana Jones."

I then smiled and went about my day. smile

LOL biggrin Seriously, you should have corrected the guy.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2008
    TheTelmarine wrote
    David wrote
    It was my first day back on campus today and I was taking care of a few errands when I came across a group of 10 or so brass players doing a pretty good job of playing the Raider's March. I stuck around until they had finished and told them they had done a nice job of playing The Raider's March. Then one guy turned to me and said, "Thanks man, but it's actually the theme from Indiana Jones."

I'd just hit him. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    David wrote

I'd just hit him. wink

Or that. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2008
    The fact that I'm leaving on a holiday to Italy in a few hours!
    beer Swap beer with campari/wine/pizza/pasta.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  1. THe fact that I am appreciated by complete strangers.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I guess you know what it feels like to be a composer now. wink
  2. I guess biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    The new CD that is with Lalo's new book. There is an extended suite of C. Parker that uses Firebird Suite as a bridge between compositions.
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Having a quiet night in just ripping tons of CD's. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Having a quiet night in just ripping tons of CD's. smile

biggrin

And I'm going to have a noisy night out beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2008 edited
    I've just exercised the "Mark all posts as read" option and am now up-to-date with the posts.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2008
    Just got back from my audition for a spot in the horn section of my local youth orchestra. It went well; there were only a couple mistakes, and the adjudicators (one of which is my private instructor) seemed quite pleased and impressed. I do not yet know whether or not I'm in, though by the looks of it (such as multiple orchestra directors/staff members saying, "See you in two weeks!"), I can safely assume I've been accepted into the orchestra. Yay. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2008
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Just got back from my audition for a spot in the horn section of my local youth orchestra. It went well; there were only a couple mistakes, and the adjudicators (one of which is my private instructor) seemed quite pleased and impressed. I do not yet know whether or not I'm in, though by the looks of it (such as multiple orchestra directors/staff members saying, "See you in two weeks!"), I can safely assume I've been accepted into the orchestra. Yay. smile

Cogratulations William!!! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I'm back!

Norway was fucking fantastic! More later, but it was a great holiday.

I see I've a lot to read, though, a bit tired here and tomorrow is my first day at my first job.
    Kazoo
  3. Bregt wrote
    I'm back!

I see I've a lot to read, though, a bit tired here and tomorrow is my first day at my first job.

Bregt, you're back!!
    Welcome back buddy wave
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    I'm back!

I'm looking forward to seeing pics! cool punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  4. Tonight is the BIG match !

The derby Saint-Etienne - Lyon !

Go Olympique Lyonnais !

I can't wait !!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Ironic that Bregt's first day back is our Labor Day a national holiday.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Its overcast today so it won't be so warm and sticky. Our next two months in San Diego are the worst.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2008 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote

Cogratulations William!!! smile

Thanks, Stavroula! beer
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    KFC made me happy. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    KFC makes me happy during consumption. It's the post-consumption period that cuts deep.

You know that scene from Ace Ventura when he figures out that he made out with a guy and then washes himself in shame in the shower while burning his clothes? I kinda follow the same routine every time I give in to fast food.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2008
    Steven wrote
    KFC makes me happy during consumption. It's the post-consumption period that cuts deep

I stopped eating fast food (fortunately) many years ago. Trust me, in 4-5 years (I assume you are in your early twenties) you´ll understand. Actually, your stomach will help you understand. And your health will celebrate it wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Anthony wrote
    KFC made me happy. smile

KFC=yum. lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote
    KFC makes me happy during consumption. It's the post-consumption period that cuts deep.

LOL That is a very good point. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Anthony wrote
    KFC made me happy. smile

KFC=yum. lick

KFC = vomit

I have succumbed on occasion though shame
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote

You know that scene from Ace Ventura when he figures out that he made out with a guy and then washes himself in shame in the shower while burning his clothes? I kinda follow the same routine every time I give in to fast food.

Usually when drunk wink beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Marselus wrote
    Steven wrote
    KFC makes me happy during consumption. It's the post-consumption period that cuts deep

I stopped eating fast food (fortunately) many years ago. Trust me, in 4-5 years (I assume you are in your early twenties) you´ll understand. Actually, your stomach will help you understand. And your health will celebrate it wink

Maybe you actually mean BELLY (FAT) instead of "stomach"? To that i fully agree with you and i am 25 wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2008
    4000th post.

I spend too much time here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    4000th post.

I spend too much time here.

Nothing bad wid dat mate.