• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008
    Wanna BET?!

Depends how you see it and my girlfriend definitely DOESN'T see it very good i can tell you :ouch:
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. You alive after that, D? biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bandages, a warm bath and lots of painkillers help for sure.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Wanna BET?!

Depends how you see it and my girlfriend definitely DOESN'T see it very good i can tell you :ouch:

Steven will out-smut you with ease.

You really can't out-smut a Brit.

sad but true
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Srsly? Greeks practically invented smut and orgies.....well lots of them were bi-sexual which i don't dig at all but still ...
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    Bandages, a warm bath and lots of painkillers help for sure.

Fair enough. You have a girl with attitude, it seems!
  3. Becoming the 10th craziest poster today!! punk punk

I will lose that position to Marselus again soon, but the days when the forum started beckon...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Becoming the 10th craziest poster today!! punk punk

I will lose that position to Marselus again soon, but the days when the forum started beckon...

Congrats beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008 edited
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Can't help being the king of smut mate shame

Hah. I can out smut you any day...

...wait, that's not a good thing?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5grN83P-jC4

It's BLACK LACE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Aaaaand sadly I can't click on ANY of the juicy links on this thread because I'm at work. Woe is me. crazy At the next staff meeting I think I'll motion for a new bisexual orgy office program.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008 edited
    Count me in.

See!? I'm smutty Demetris. You know what? I AM smut.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2008
    Alexandre Azaria is on Transporter 3! Yes! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    They make another movie of that? shocked slant
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Hell yes. They're God awful movies if you're taking it seriously, but they're so stupid it's GREAT! punk
  4. Yesterday I joined a research grant and one friend of mine did something fantastic.

A good friend of mine, even though we have quite a fiery history of our friendship due to the fact that we are both terribly insecure. Wrong interpretations of stuff regarding that relation put me in the state I am now, but getting better.

Anyway. Yesterday I get a mail from her. She wants to be an actress, I want to be a writer/director. She is in NY now and she found an ad from a French director looking for an actress. She contacted him. Later she saw that he is also looking for a writer. She recommended me for that job. That was really nice of her and really made my day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2008
    Very glad for you!!

If he also looking for a composer? *raises hand*

And I speak French, too... shame
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2008
    SNOW!!

Actually, it's not that fun when you're not a kid. If I were still at school, we'd get the day off and we'd all go out and have huge snowball fights.

As an "adult", regardless of the weather, I not only still have to go to work, but I have to risk my ass driving there on icy roads!

This is the wrong thread for this.
    slant biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    ugh... automatically getting the day off at the first sign of a speck of snow is a mentality I can't fathom, even after all this time in the DC/Baltimore area. As a kid back home, in Montreal, it snowed so often and so predictably that we couldn't afford to have that "close it all!" state of mind. Otherwise things would've stayed closed nonstop for about four months straight. We'd all just go about our normal business, wear good boots and trudge through it. Only on massive epic snowfalls did they ever close schools.

And of course, somehow they'd always close all the other schools, but not mine. grrrrr

Where are you located, Anthony, that you got snow? I'm very eager for the first snowfall here.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    HeeroJF wrote
    ugh... automatically getting the day off at the first sign of a speck of snow is a mentality I can't fathom, even after all this time in the DC/Baltimore area. As a kid back home, in Montreal, it snowed so often and so predictably that we couldn't afford to have that "close it all!" state of mind. Otherwise things would've stayed closed nonstop for about four months straight. We'd all just go about our normal business, wear good boots and trudge through it. Only on massive epic snowfalls did they ever close schools.

And of course, somehow they'd always close all the other schools, but not mine. grrrrr

Where are you located, Anthony, that you got snow? I'm very eager for the first snowfall here.

Here in England it only takes the "wrong" type of snow ( a light dusting ) to cover railway tracks to bring the whole network to a halt rolleyes
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    HeeroJF wrote

Berkshire, UK
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    We got our first snowfall of the season here in Norway today too. Caused the usual havoc during the morning traffic.
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Thor wrote
    We got our first snowfall of the season here in Norway today too. Caused the usual havoc during the morning traffic.

wow, must have been quite a beautiful picture then smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Thor wrote

Yeah, especially with myself trying to BICYCLE through it all, keeping focus on both the car traffic and trying not to fall on the slippery surface at the same time!
    I am extremely serious.
  6. Thor wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Thor wrote

Yeah, especially with myself trying to BICYCLE through it all, keeping focus on both the car traffic and trying not to fall on the slippery surface at the same time!

and over it the music of the Burbs by Jerry Goldsmith

hehe, I can only imagine biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2008
    Actually I'm imagining the Chase music from The Rock. Heighten that bicycle scene to a new level. But please, Thor, be careful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    We're going LIIIIIIIIIVEe!!!!!!!!!! (ignore me please)
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Aaaaaargh!
    Kazoo
  7. I had a good day, but I got my aim of achieving 2000 posts now. This one is 2001th smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2008
    PawelStroinski wrote
    I had a good day, but I got my aim of achieving 2000 posts now. This one is 2001th smile

Congrats beer
  8. Thanks! Appreciate that smile