• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008
    HeeroJF wrote
    Ah, thank you. There was only so far that my benefit of the doubt could go. I wound up thinking you really did need a lifeline.

Now back on topic: I do watercolours.

I knew right from the very begining but I was being s-u-b-t-l-e wink

I love working in water colours, such a vibrant medium....I should get them out and work with them again.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Lemme show you some.

I call that one "Old Greg".
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Btw, just now, through some disturbing facts i've came across, i just realized your "drinking baileys from a shoe" joke the other day.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    You've made Old Greg very happy!
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008 edited
    The fact that my house in Sparta is finaly finished!I have everything now and it looks really beautiful!I put the last touches today and now I can relax and enjoy it! smile
    I feel so grateful for everything!
    One last thing to make my day even nicer... Martijn you can speak to me now.What kind of Greek Goddess ( shame tongue ) would I be if I didn't take it back?! wink smile Sorry for being bitchy kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    The fact that my house in Sparta is finaly finished!I have everything now and it looks really beautiful!I put the last touches today and now I can relax and enjoy it! smile
    One last thing to make my day even nicer... Martijn you can speak to me now.What kind of Greek Goddess ( shame tongue ) would I be if I didn't take it back?! wink smile Sorry for being bitchy kiss

You shoulda made im sweat more rolleyes wink

And to you're finished house.....salute beer kiss
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Stavroula wrote

Good job on the house!! wave When are we all invited for housewarming? beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Thank you both of you! smile
    You are invited anytime but I think it's a bit of a long way to come!!!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote

See Martijn? What did i tell you? angelic
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Stavroula wrote
    Thank you both of you! smile
    You are invited anytime but I think it's a bit of a long way to come!!!

I'll look at my schedule. My long-term schedule. u_u And gotta make sure I can pack enough CDs with me to contribute to the party's musical selection!

You have to play "Escape from the Dragon" from Shrek at least once in the evening.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    One last thing to make my day even nicer... Martijn you can speak to me now.What kind of Greek Goddess ( shame tongue ) would I be if I didn't take it back?! wink smile

See Martijn? What did i tell you? angelic

smile You were right, D.. smile
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Sorry for being bitchy kiss

confused
    The thought never entered my head, Stavroula. smile
    Hey, congrats on the house! It's always a huge relief (to me at least) to finally have some sort of base that's actually in order, and you can fall back on.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2008
    Martijn wrote
    Hey, congrats on the house! It's always a huge relief (to me at least) to finally have some sort of base that's actually in order, and you can fall back on.

It's a huge relief for me too!I feel truly like home now everything is in order.I can't get enough of the house and I really love the way I decorated it! smile
  1. PICTURES, please smile

Do you have Facebook, Stavi?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think it may become time for another "what's your surroundings like?"photo thread.
    We had something similar on The Old Site, I seem to remember.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    HAH! biggrin
    Pawel beat me to the punch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    No guys I don't have facebook.I may open an account though in order to show you the pictures. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm not a big Facebook fan. I don't think I've visited my profile ever since July or something.
    If and when I get the urge, I'll put up some pics or something on some or other site.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It eats too much time, useful time going on useless time-killing junk.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    To be honest I'm not a facebooks fan either.I'm the only one of my friends not having an account.I'll find an other way! smile
  2. Maybe it eats too much time, but that way I got an interview with one composer biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Couldn't you just have e-mailed him?
  3. I didn't know his mail it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Stavroula wrote
    To be honest I'm not a facebooks fan either.I'm the only one of my friends not having an account.I'll find an other way! smile

I have the works: Facebook, MySpace, Tagged....

...but I barely ever use any of them. I don't even know *what* there is to do on those sites! So I know what you mean.

I do maintain a LiveJournal, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008
    This LOLCAT here made my day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ-jv8g1 … urger.com/

Let's see if any stupid dog can do stuff like that! Uber-cool biggrin

In the case you were wondering what the fudge THAT THING was, visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roomba
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2008
    My Indy boxset came! Must. Resist. For. 32. More. Days. cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote

Dogs are too smart to get involved in anything so stupid. moon (Well, huskies are anyway.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    Dogs are too smart to get involved in anything so stupid. moon (Well, huskies are anyway.)

Absolutely. Dogs are really smart.
  4. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Yay! (I'm totally a cat person, except for huskies. I love them)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008
    Wish me luck! I'm going on a date tonight for the first time in God knows how long. kiss
    I am extremely serious.