• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008
    Very true; Glad to have you with us Tom beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008
    Rainy Sunday today...perfect after two days of heavy partying. A sunny spring day would have been annoying today. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008
    Stavroula wrote
    My first day alone with the car made my day surely better!Oh, didn't I tell you?! shocked
    I got my driving's license a few days ago! smile bounce

Congratulations! That's wonderful. A great feeling ha? smile
    beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Thank you! smile Yes it surely is a great feeling!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I remember the first time I drove on my own after passing my test. It's a great feeling! Very weird too, and you feel a little on edge the first time you see a copper on the road when you're driving.... doesn't feel right somehow!? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Well imagine me driving my dad's new car alone with the though of being brutaly murder if I crash it!No wonder I woke up at 6:30 Sunday morning!To make sure everybody else was sleeping so the streets would be empty!But it was completly wonderful!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven wrote
    I remember the first time I drove on my own after passing my test. It's a great feeling! Very weird too, and you feel a little on edge the first time you see a copper on the road when you're driving.... doesn't feel right somehow!? biggrin

I only passed in December. I was only driving about a mile down the road to my mates house (the first drive on my own) and I remember it vividly. It was so weird not having someone else in the car with you. It's a really happy feeling but you're scared out of your skin as well! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    To the topic title:

my babe kiss
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I wanna go do handbrake and J turns in my mates car again. That was a wicked Thursday night. We went to some industrial estate (I don't know why - there were cameras, security people and massive metal gates everywhere) and just did all this dangerous driving. punk flash
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    To the topic title:

my babe kiss

That's the best person to make your day Demetris!
    I miss my baby.I don't get to see him a lot lately. cry
    Thins are going to be better soon though! smile
  1. D, S, I so envy you biggrin

Especially when things get better, Stavi smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008
    There's a little sign on the coffee machine saying ''No beans reported''. It's really funny! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    My package from SAE arrived containing Heavy Metal, Eye Of THe Devil, a Superman promo magnet and a Basil Poledouris composer card. cool

Two + weeks after my 'it's shipped' e-mail but better late than never.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008 edited
    My Varese oroder still says ''in process' despite the fact I recieved it on Saturday. dizzy biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    My new car arrived today, which certainly cheered me up! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    My new car arrived today, which certainly cheered me up! smile

Is it KITT? Did it drive itself? cheesy wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    You guessed it! Actually I've decided to call it Barry.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    You guessed it! Actually I've decided to call it Barry.

Excellent! And great name change, pure class! cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    the bmw?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I still haven't named my car! shocked

I love it, but it doesn't look like a *enter name here*
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    the bmw?

Yes indeedy! Going out for a little country drive later.
  2. Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    the bmw?

Yes indeedy! Going out for a little country drive later.

Be careful!!

At least down your way you don't have to keep an eye out for speed cameras in horse boxes!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7322582.stm
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Keeping your eyes peeled for horse boxes then eh Alan? wink

I wish the police would get on with some serious work instead of lining they're pockets. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Ooh, he new site of BBC has finally been gone official.
    I love it!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2008
    This was really yesterday, but the fact that I've found a new JOB - at least untill October - really made my day. I start tomorrow already!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2008 edited
    Thor wrote
    This was really yesterday, but the fact that I've found a new JOB - at least untill October - really made my day. I start tomorrow already!

Well done Thor, I would have congratulated you at FSM but I can't post on there at the moment ( temporary pass word problem ).

p.s. Don't forget to post at True / False....I think you'll find it mildly ammusing wink
  3. Bregt wrote
    Ooh, he new site of BBC has finally been gone official.
    I love it!

I don't. It just seems to be a confusing grey mess.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. Thor wrote

Congratulations, Thor!
  5. Thor wrote

Good for you bud, congrats
    As what made my day so good was the fact its bloody weekend yeah biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008
    I won't go into details as it will only bring back bad memories. Pub. Pint. Pepper. Add together. Pepper pint (we drank it all!) beer biggrin