• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    I won't go into details as it will only bring back bad memories. Pub. Pint. Pepper. Add together. Pepper pint (we drank it all!) beer biggrin

Someone spiked you with pepper? shocked beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Well at work here, I'm working nightshift right now, we held a little race between five guys with a pallet jack, you know for transporting wooden pallets. We went all around the office which is pretty big, and it's filled with machinery and stuff you'd rather not crash into so it still took us 27 - 45 seconds (fastest to slowest). I came in third which is pretty good. We had a laugh and maybe we'll go again... Of course we need to work, but it's slow so we can afford some off time. It sure made us all go completely bananas and it makes the day a little less dull hehehe punk crazy spin
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. DreamTheater wrote
    Well at work here, I'm working nightshift right now, we held a little race between five guys with a pallet jack, you know for transporting wooden pallets. We went all around the office which is pretty big, and it's filled with machinery and stuff you'd rather not crash into so it still took us 27 - 45 seconds (fastest to slowest). I came in third which is pretty good. We had a laugh and maybe we'll go again... Of course we need to work, but it's slow so we can afford some off time. It sure made us all go completely bananas and it makes the day a little less dull hehehe punk crazy spin

I knew it biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote
    I won't go into details as it will only bring back bad memories. Pub. Pint. Pepper. Add together. Pepper pint (we drank it all!) beer biggrin

Technically yes, however between us all we finished it. vomit

Someone put an entire salt shaker in at one point. shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

Technically yes, however between us all we finished it. vomit

Someone put an entire salt shaker in at one point. shocked

I once made some crumpets filled with tabasco sauce and disguised with melted cheese on top devil biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008 edited
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008

Your pics Anthony?

It's tryiing to snow here in Bristol but it was a very weak and pathetic effort that lasted 5 minutes.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote

Your pics Anthony?

It's tryiing to snow here in Bristol but it was a very weak and pathetic effort that lasted 5 minutes.

Yeah I took them at about 7 am thismorning. All that snow came down in 15 minutes! It's slowly melting away now though as the sun is out... sad ...but my car is free from its icy peril! cheesy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote

Your pics Anthony?

Yeah I took them at about 7 am thismorning. All that snow came down in 15 minutes! It's slowly melting away now though as the sun is out... sad ...but my car is free from its icy peril! cheesy

The snow didn't settle at all and the sun and blue skies dominate now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    It snowed quite heavily here (in the Midlands) for about a 30min period during the early morning - about 3am. It has all mostly gone now I am glad to say. Glad because I know that if it were still here tomorrow morning, it would never be bad enough for my sixth form to call a closure and yet still treacherous enough to make my journey there an absolute hell. (And the heating system there is shit).

EDIT: And now it's snowing again. sad
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    It might not be bad enough for them to close sixth form, but it might be bad enough that you can't get there... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2008
    I'm done with my exams for about a month and can now relax for at least two days with my iPod biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008
    I went to the openingsfilm of the AFFF tonight, which had Tim Burton as the guest of honor. He received his Career Achievement Award, which was pretty cool to see. He seemed like a genuinely nice and relaxed guy. Really tired now, though, so I'm off to bed smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    BobdH wrote
    I went to the openingsfilm of the AFFF tonight, which had Tim Burton as the guest of honor. He received his Career Achievement Award, which was pretty cool to see. He seemed like a genuinely nice and relaxed guy. Really tired now, though, so I'm off to bed smile

now that sounds interesting, I'd like to hear more about this Bob? smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    - I'm not ill today.
    - My new computer is being delivered for the second time - let's hope it works this time around!
    - I got 2 job interviews!

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    I got an e-mail that my books from bol.com will be delivered. punk

Books in the mail can really make my day!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    (... or just any mail.... pathetic he... biggrin )
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregje wrote
    (... or just any mail.... pathetic he... biggrin )

No....not BILLS angry slant
  3. My day was so much better due to

- I was home today wink
    - I could order the sold out Baby due to Antineutrino help, thanks bud smile
    - my soundtracks I ordered 2 weeks ago were delivered today
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    now that sounds interesting, I'd like to hear more about this Bob? smile

Well, unfortunately there's not much to say about Burton, since the award-receiving-ceremony was a bit on the short side. But Burton joked a bit and looked very chill and all. Just moments before, my former boss-and-intern coach Jan Doense got knighted on behalf of the Queen! shocked (he founded several filmfestivals and thus aided to the cultural heritage of Amsterdam, and he's quite involved in the Dutch film industry, helping young filmmakers and all), so that turned out to be the big event.

But Tim was cool with that, it seems, he said he loved the fact he "basically got knighted for showing horrorfilms for the past 20 years", and that thus he loved this place already. He also said something about horrorlovers being "unexpectedly friendly people", and apparantly he'd known about the AFFF for some years now! He also knew last year that Gilliam was coming! Which is bizarre, since I worked there back then as an intern, and, well, you never know who's reading your newsitems shocked

Subsequently they showed Tarsem's The Fall, an epic fantasyfilm that was lacking in (emotional) substance, didn't have the right flow and couldn't sustain a right mood (childish at once, brutal the next), but was good fun due to its lavish visuals and broad scope. Pretty good, classical sounding score as well, though Wojciech Kilar's Dracula was obviously used as a temp at several occasions.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2008
    My computer! It came (again)! And it works (so far!) punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    How did the job interviews go?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I got offered a job. They keep pestering me to take it, but I keep putting them off as I've got 3 more interviews next week and I want to see how they turn out first. smile beer
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2008 edited
    30 minutes until the weekend (technically) begins. New computer. Can hopefully play Crysis. Booking tickets for a trip. Having a 24 marathon with friends. Monday off!

YES! punk beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Where are you going?

I want trippping too.
    NOW! sad
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Where are you going?

I want trippping too.
    NOW! sad

You could always buy a bag of mushrooms dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Timmer wrote
    You could always buy a bag of mushrooms dizzy

shocked dizzy biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    They don't seem to have that kind of mushroom in Tesco!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote
    30 minutes until the weekend (technically) begins. New computer. Can hopefully play Crysis. Booking tickets for a trip. Having a 24 marathon with friends. Monday off!

YES! punk beer

Is it working ok now? the new pc?

Oh and is Having a 24 marathon with friends a good thing ?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh and is Having a 24 marathon with friends a good thing ?

It's like one of these out-of-body experiences, when being almost dead. And the light at the end of the tunnel is not white.
    Kazoo