• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008 edited
    ^
    most enigmatic and mystical film score poster EVER! punk cool beer

EDITED TO ADD : this was supposed to be pointing under Bregt's last post.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh and is Having a 24 marathon with friends a good thing ?

It's like one of these out-of-body experiences, when being almost dead. And the light at the end of the tunnel is not white.

This sounds very much like the time I drove through the Dartford Tunnel.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008
    biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh and is Having a 24 marathon with friends a good thing ?

It's like one of these out-of-body experiences, when being almost dead. And the light at the end of the tunnel is not white.

...it's not white, it's terror alert red. shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    On the bright side: I'm not that hung-over today, even though I had a heavy party night yesterday, and went to bed at 7 in the morning! dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    On the bright side: I'm not that hung-over today, even though I had a heavy party night yesterday, and went to bed at 7 in the morning! dizzy

You beat me by an hour biggrin

I went to bed at 6.00 and now I'm cooking roast dinner and listening to music cool

....and no hangover beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Crysis!!! dizzy biggrin punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    Crysis!!! dizzy biggrin punk

Hehe....are you already shooting koreans and other things Anthony? Where are you at the moment? Have you already used any of your suit´s abilities? Any disturbing noise coming from the island that you wanna share? wink punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2008
    The concert I played in made my day yesterday!And the good reviews I got made my day today!It was the last one I participated in as a student and it was pretty important for me to do well!And everything went absolutely perfect!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. Stavroula wrote
    The concert I played in made my day yesterday!And the good reviews I got made my day today!It was the last one I participated in as a student and it was pretty important for me to do well!And everything went absolutely perfect!

Which instrument do you play Savroula?
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    The piano!

Congrats Stavi, so glad to hear about that! You got any photos? wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Thanks very much D.!Yes I do have photos but I don't have them yet!When they're ready I'll upload some! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2008
    I got to go skydiving this past weekend.
    I can't wait to go again. It's just so dang expensive.

I would advise everyone to do this once in their life. punk
  2. Slowly finishing my MA thesis smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    omaha wrote

Yeah, I'd love to do that one day punk

Where did you do it too?

p.s. I see you like WAR, I was playing a 'Best of' only the other day.....great stuff! cool
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    If we do anything, we all know it's going to be down the pub just discussing scores. biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7355722.stm

Brings a tear of nostalgia to the eye! Back when the news had great music (I think all of the 1980s themes in this clip were composed by George Fenton).
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Yeah, all this electronic crap sucks. slant

I remember we actually studied news intros in media studies and the music was something everyone thought had gone down hill recently. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    This one's even better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QYqHkIx … re=related

I think all the themes in the first five minutes are by Fenton. It's missing his news masterpiece though - Newsnight!
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Timmer wrote
    omaha wrote

Yeah, I'd love to do that one day punk

Where did you do it too?

p.s. I see you like WAR, I was playing a 'Best of' only the other day.....great stuff! cool

I did it in Jacksonville, Florida with my economics professor. He has his own skydiving business. One of the coolest teachers ever. cool

You need to tell me what is on the best of. I'm interested. Haha
  3. Southall wrote
    This one's even better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QYqHkIx … re=related

I think all the themes in the first five minutes are by Fenton. It's missing his news masterpiece though - Newsnight!

Some memories there, James.

Is this the Newsnight theme you mean? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbJCVizYKs
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Is this the Newsnight theme you mean? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbJCVizYKs

That's the one! And the main story is also a timely reminder of why we should have our UK get-together somewhere other than London. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

That's the one! And the main story is also a timely reminder of why we should have our UK get-together somewhere other than London. wink

Basra?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    LOL biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008
    Another thing that made my day better was noticing that an anagram of "Steria" (the company to whom we outsourced our IT provision at work) is "Arse IT" and thinking it must be the most apt anagram of all time.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    On the train today, I was sitting next to two girls who started having a conversation about lolcats. Thanks to Martijn, I was highly educated on the subject and had many examples to talk about! biggrin tongue wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Hmm. Internet-aware girls. I hope you proposed on the spot, they don't come along very often.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote
    On the train today, I was sitting next to two girls who started having a conversation about lolcats. Thanks to Martijn, I was highly educated on the subject and had many examples to talk about! biggrin tongue wink

See? LOLCATS GETS YOU WOMEN!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote

LOLCATS GETS YOU WOMEN!

Quote of the day! punk biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It's true, too.

(And for those interested: she did say yes. smile )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn