• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008
    ...just got another job interview.

It's ironic (but equally convenient) that interview dates seem to be landing on days I've booked off work anyway. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    What's the job, Anthony?

Fingers crossed!!!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I've actually been put forward for two jobs at the company. One is a customer service one, and the other is an IT support job. The second sounds a hell of a lot more interesting to be honest. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Mmmmyeahhhh, but do you have the credentials for it? <worried>

(Just don't want to see you be disappointed)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Just remember if they ask you what your solution would be to <insert computer problem here> - the answer is always "Switch the machine off and then on" and if that doesn't work, you must visit the afflicted person's desk and switch the machine off and then on yourself - and if that still doesn't work, you must refer the case higher up the chain.
  1. Your not bitter about IT personell at all are you southall? smile
    If in doubt, let the wookie win
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You forgot about the Indian accent... that's mandatory as well!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008 edited
    People suck.

''My computer won't turn on.''

''Is it plugged in?''

''Yes.''

*takes a look*

''It's not plugged in.''
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    This has made my day for its shear stupidity.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    ''If it was up to me I would speed up the process because it is a far better coloured ball for cricket.''

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    "It was easier to pick up than the white ball," he added.

biggrin biggrin biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Yeah, those pink balls with the pinky pink things to make them easier to pick up. biggrin rolleyes dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Those pink balls are the gayest thing I've seen today.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Even more than this guy? cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Obvious another ploy from perfid Albion to try and convince us that they really aren't Europeans at all.

Wildly underestimating the continent, they've tried for decades to confound us with the non-game that is Cricket (nobody in the WORLD knows what the game is about, or what the point is. Case in point: when you win, you get BURNT WOOD as a prize!), but now that we've caught on to that gag, they seek to confuse us further by altering the colour of the balls employed, and actually pretending that it matters! (The most brilliant joke of course making it pink, a non-colour to end all debates on good taste as finally as the fact that what goes up must come down.)

But we're on to you, and snub our noses at it.
    For our next trick, we will inform you that we know mint sauce is inedible and that fish is NOT to be employed in breakfast.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    y' kill me biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2008
    What are BBC doing today?

One of their news articles reads:

''They are then believed to have followed teh train route to Horton where they confronted the gaurd.''
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2008 edited
    And OMG. The company that runs the vending machines just brought in a black plastic sack FULL of chocolate and gave it out for free!!! eat biggrin punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    And OMG. The company that runs the vending machines just brought in a black plastic sack FULL of chocolate and gave it out for free!!! eat biggrin punk

Was ( is? wink ) it good chocolate? What kind? I want details lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Well there was a mad rush from everyone at the office trying to get stuff. In the end I got a packet of Starburst, a big Kit Kat, Malteasers, Minstrels and a massive Twix! FREE LUNCH! eat biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Keep that up and you're teeth won't remain like this > biggrin wink

My fave chocolate is those expensive Belgian thingies. lick
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I read this (I think it was on the BBC website), but apparantly an American chocolate bar contains an average of 8 insect parts. vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2008 edited
    Mine is Thorntons Viennese truffles. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. lick
  2. I'd probably be sad and say milky way, but then I don't have very refined tastes!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    I read this (I think it was on the BBC website), but apparantly an American chocolate bar contains an average of 8 insect parts. vomit

Minstrels are coated in crushed beetle shell......and YOU have just eaten a packet shocked biggrin beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Mine is Thorntons Viennese truffles. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. lick

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lick

Agree I do! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tim (not timmer) wrote
    I'd probably be sad and say milky way, but then I don't have very refined tastes!

I guess that's what living in Bath does to you rolleyes wink
  3. It was more likely my home town of Bracknell!