• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2008
    Even though I've eaten all this crap today, I'm incredibly hungry. My stomach is imploding on itself. sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tim (not timmer) wrote
    It was more likely my home town of Bracknell!

Chavtastic! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Even though I've eaten all this crap today, I'm incredibly hungry. My stomach is imploding on itself. sad

All those BEETLES you've eaten devil biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote
    Tim (not timmer) wrote

Chavtastic! cool

I'm ashamed to say I live less than 5 miles away. cry
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Tim (not timmer) wrote

Chavtastic! cool

First you still have to digest the news that you've eaten loads of BEETLES and now this? shocked

wink
  1. But hes safe in the knowledge that hes in a pictureresque little village, shunned by the chavs. I've had to move to the best looking city in the world* to aleive my suffering!

* This is according to some pople, probably nutters!
    If in doubt, let the wookie win
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Tim (not timmer) wrote

Chavtastic! cool

First you still have to digest the news that you've eaten loads of BEETLES and now this? shocked

wink

What can I say? I'm having a bad day. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2008 edited
    Tim (not timmer) wrote
    But hes safe in the knowledge that hes in a pictureresque little village, shunned by the chavs. I've had to move to the best looking city in the world* to aleive my suffering!

* This is according to some pople, probably nutters!

Well, there's no doubt that Bath is one of The best looking cities in the world.....bloody expensive too for tourists, you can't move for Americans in summer.

Bristol has more spectacular sites but is blighted with an ugly city centre and various high rise post war homes. A result of the Luftwaffe bombing the fook out of us.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I've discovered a lake with a beach in the middle of the woods near my house. There's a small island in the middle of the lake with a rope swing hanging off a tree. This is going to rule in summer!! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008
    Just to let you all know (I didn't know where else to post this) : I'll be off for a week to Czech Republic!
    We leave tomorrow and we'll be back somewhere next weekend.
    Let's hope the weather will be nice and we'll have a great time. We are going with another couple who have two kids as well so it's going to be fun.

Never been to Czech Republic before but they must have some really good beer!! beer
    And Pat and Mat (A je to)... and that's all I know! Looking forward to visit Prague as well.
    Time to start packing some bags now.
    wave
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I managed to transfer a call at work!!

As stupid as it sounds, I've never been able to successfully do this before, but major win today! This calls for a celebration. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Czech Republic, woah Bregje! I've been there 3 years ago and it was one of the best experiences of my whole life! Where will you go? What places? We expect a full report and photos! smile

I am sure you'll have a wonderful time, it's such a beautiful country with good people. have fun!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    And another sales transfer. WIN! punk
  2. Ice cream. Lots of.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008 edited
    Bregje wrote
    Just to let you all know (I didn't know where else to post this) : I'll be off for a week to Czech Republic!
    Let's hope the weather will be nice and we'll have a great time. We are going with another couple who have two kids as well so it's going to be fun.

Never been to Czech Republic before but they must have some really good beer!! beer
    And Pat and Mat (A je to)... and that's all I know! Looking forward to visit Prague as well.
    wave

Yep! I've been there and the beer is both excellent and CHEAP punk beer

I guess you'll be going to Prague? A fantastic city with great architecture and wonderful bridges, a vibrant city.

Have a great time! cool

p.s. Can't remember how to spell it but the Czech beer is called "Budweiser Budvar"?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008 edited
    Bregje wrote

wave

I LOVE Prague! I've been there three times. First time back in 1992 or thereabouts (as a young 15-year-old touring with a teen choir). The country was still trying to adapt to a new European existence at the time, and the commercialization was evident, but not really very dominant. Then the next time, in 2000, things looked very different. The main street had several McDonaldses and Coca Cola signs and whatnot. And all the cars looked much more expensive. Still, though, they obviously care very much about their unique cultural heritage and architecture, so the "old city" is still very much intact and "un-spoiled". There are so many great places to visit, so many wonderful cafés, pubs and jazz clubs. And quite a few high-quality, orchestral concerts that are quite cheap. I still remember singing a solo performance with the choir on the main town square, with lots of bystanders. Quite an experience.

Be sure to give us a full report when you return, and have a great time! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008
    I loved Prague too.

The highlight of today was visiting a "traditional Nepalese restaurant" and finding the first item in the "traditional Nepalese" section of the menu was sea bass. My geography isn't the best, but if the people of Nepal spend their time catching sea bass then I'd be pretty surprised.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    I loved Prague too.

The highlight of today was visiting a "traditional Nepalese restaurant" and finding the first item in the "traditional Nepalese" section of the menu was sea bass. My geography isn't the best, but if the people of Nepal spend their time catching sea bass then I'd be pretty surprised.

'Sea Bass' wasn't on ANY menu when I've been in Nepal? wink

....a country that's a looooonnnng way from any coastline.

Yak steak on the other hand is delicious lick
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'm off to visit friends for the weekend. See people Sunday... wave

*must remember to record Lost*
  3. Nobody.
    Comes.
    To.
    Poland slant
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Nobody.
    Comes.
    To.
    Poland slant

That's because they're all HERE! biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I went to see South Pacific last night at the Bristol Hippodrome. Great! (Kerry's dad was in it, so to make matters better... it was free.)
  4. Timmer wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Nobody.
    Comes.
    To.
    Poland slant

That's because they're all HERE! biggrin wink

Touche biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  5. PawelStroinski wrote
    Nobody.
    Comes.
    To.
    Poland slant

I spend a day in Poland when on a school trip many years ago!! Our ship berthed at Gdynia and we had a trip to Gda?sk. I don't remember much about it - this was probably back in the early 1980's - but I do remember large open (and imposing) squares with huge national flags hanging down the fronts of buildings and also coming back to the ship without having spent any money!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  6. My wife.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    My wife.

Rub it in, why dontcha! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2008
    That was an EPIC weekend to Exeter. Stories when I'm not so tired. cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    That was an EPIC weekend to Exeter. Stories when I'm not so tired. cool

Had a good time eh?

We wanna know! punk
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008
    Tim (not timmer) wrote

And if this doesn't sum up Bracknell (it's right next to Binfield) then I don't know what will. rolleyes smile
  7. I'm jealous to be fair!!

And homesick sad
    If in doubt, let the wookie win