• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Tim (not timmer) wrote
    It was more likely my home town of Bracknell!

And if this doesn't sum up Bracknell (it's right next to Binfield) then I don't know what will. rolleyes smile

Hoodies!? Bless em wink

On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. My day was made better by the fact that I know my thesis defense date.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I had no assholes on the phone today! shocked

One amusing caller apparantly got someone out of the shower to talk to me, and she blamed me for it! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    I had no assholes on the phone today! shocked

One amusing caller apparantly got someone out of the shower to talk to me, and she blamed me for it! biggrin

You should have asked for picture proof biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008 edited
    The mail arrived at 7PM today! shocked While I was hoping for Lost to come, it was another Giacchino package in the form of Mercenaries and SWON. smile

Nice to see Erik's name on the covers. applause

And oh man, Pete Hirschmann's linear notes are hilarious! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008
    SWON?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Secret Weapons... tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote

Nice to see Erik's name on the covers. applause

biggrin

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2008
    While not necessarily a good thing, it's made my day a lot more interesting. There's been a freakin' gang fight near where I work and someone's been killed! shocked There are police EVERYWHERE. And it happenned near where the burger van was, and it's just inside the police line so I couldn't go there for lunch today. sad cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    While not necessarily a good thing, it's made my day a lot more interesting. There's been a freakin' gang fight near where I work and someone's been killed! shocked There are police EVERYWHERE. And it happenned near where the burger van was, and it's just inside the police line so I couldn't go there for lunch today. sad cool

Cripes! shocked

Better save some casgh and buy one of those HAL suits.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Anthony wrote
    There's been a freakin' gang fight near where I work and someone's been killed! shocked

At the risk of sounding callous, I generally keep to the old thirties' Chicago police adage: as long as they're killing each other they're doing our job for us!

And it kept you from clogging your arteries with polyunsaturated fats and causing you multiple heart attacks before reaching 40.

Win-win situation, I would say.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Anthony wrote
    There's been a freakin' gang fight near where I work and someone's been killed! shocked

At the risk of sounding callous, I generally keep to the old thirties' Chicago police adage: as long as they're killing each other they're doing our job for us!

And it kept you from clogging your arteries with polyunsaturated fats and causing you multiple heart attacks before reaching 40.

Win-win situation, I would say.

But what did he have to eat instead? Kebabs? Fish n' Chips? KFC? McUnedible?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Perhaps a tasty green salad?

....inside a bacon butty cheesy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    ...actually chips, beans and cheese. Mmmmmmm, healthy. eat wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ah.
    Leftovers from between your keyboard then, basically?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    ...actually chips, beans and cheese. Mmmmmmm, healthy. eat wink

lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008
    I've got the place all to myself until Monday cool

Mel's off on a Hen weekend with 15 other ladies so I'm taking advantage of playing the kind of music she doesn't like but LOUD!

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008
    That's great, Tim. You do have the expression "when the cat is gone, the mice are dancing on the table" over there, right? So will you be having bit parties or doing "boy's stuff" with friends while she's gone?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008 edited
    Thor wrote
    That's great, Tim. You do have the expression "when the cat is gone, the mice are dancing on the table" over there, right? So will you be having bit parties or doing "boy's stuff" with friends while she's gone?

Almost exactly the same expression, "while the cats away the mice will play"....pretty much the same thing really wink

As for tonight I'll be meeting some friends at a pub and we'll either go to one of their houses or back to mine, my fridge is well stocked with beer right now biggrin beer

Thor....and everyone else for that matter.....what you up to tonight?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

Almost exactly the same expression, "while the cats away the mice will play"....pretty much the same thing really wink

As for tonight I'll be meeting some friends at a pub and we'll either go to one of their houses or back to mine, my fridge is well stocked with beer right now biggrin beer

Thor....and everyone else for that matter.....what you up to tonight?

In the end we all went our separate ways. Even myself wasn't up for much and have opened one can of Carlsberg which I've been supping for the last hour or so. smile

Just Gomez for company cat cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2008
    Receiving Intrada's Baby: Secret... release today! That made my day a "bit" better... its great! Goldsmith galore.
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Talos wrote
    Receiving Intrada's Baby: Secret... release today! That made my day a "bit" better... its great! Goldsmith galore.

On a Sunday? shocked confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    uhm... it was on a Saturday :P ... but I was listening to it today for the first time... previously I only heard those previous released tracks on that special Goldsmith compilation cd.
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2008
    I just got a job offer from Panasonic. But I don't know what to do. If I take it I'll be loaded, MASSIVE $$$, but it doesn't look like a particularly great job. Should I sell my happiness for an extra £5000 a year? confused sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    yes.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Anyway, to take my mind off things, I've been setting a plan in motion with some of my friends to go and see Indy 4 at a huge cinema in London!! DIGITAL!! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Money buys happiness didn't you know?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Exactly. I'm completely prozaic in the matter: you work to live, not the other way around, so if a job offers you the measn to do the things in life you really like *I* would take it.

But then that's just me.
    Job satisfaction is important, sure, but never even near as important as life satisfaction!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    If the job is too boring, don't do it. It will drive you nuts, no matter what the paycheck is!

If you think you can easily sit through each day of work then the money may be a reason to take the job.