• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I was astonished today to find a 1 cent US coin in my wallet. The coin has roughly the size of a 2 cent Euro coin. I'll take it as a token of luck. smile

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2019
    SNOOOOW!

love
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Crazy man. To be delighted by snow. wink
    I am extremely serious.
  2. It's nice to see snow. But not when you have to drive in it!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thor wrote

You don't like snø?
  3. I actually need snow in the winter.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. 2 cm of snow hereabouts. Could become a little more the next days but not much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2019 edited
    Steven wrote
    Thor wrote

You don't like snø?

Hate it.

But that's because we have so much of it, ALL THE TIME, during winter. And snow in the city is terrible for someone who doesn't drive a car. Can't bicycle anywhere, as all roads are ice rinks.

But I guess if I'm at a cabin up in the mountains for a ski weekend or some such thing, it's okay. But I don't really like that either.

If I'd had the money, I'd emigrated from Norway during the winter months -- and then returned for the summers, which I've never found better anywhere in the world.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2019
    I was in Norway last summer, and it was like being in a tropical country. It was insane.

Weirdly enough I've never actually seen it snow (properly) in Norway despite being there quite a few times. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2019
    You've hit the right time for being here, then!

I rarely travel abroad during the summer (at most to Denmark).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2019 edited
    I am now a married man. Your god now also has a godess.

love
    Kazoo
  5. Bregt wrote
    I am now a married man. You god now also has a godess.

love

Congratulations to you both!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2019
    Loads of congratulations to you and Kaat!

Next time I visit, I'll be visiting a married couple. So adult! smile
    I am extremely serious.
  6. Congratulations, Bregt! That's wonderful smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2019
    Congratulations to you Bregt and Kaat! You were rocking the green bow tie! beer
  7. All the best to you both!

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorAidabaida
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2019
    Congrats man, we need a "what's made your life better thread" for news like this smile
    Bach's music is heartless and robotic.
  8. That's so fantastic Bregt!! Congratulations!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2019
    Thank you all. It was a great day. cheesy

Anthony wrote
    You were rocking the green bow tie! beer

cool
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2019 edited
    Our daughter Sien was born yesterday. love

It was a hard birth for Kaat and the baby. She was taken to neonathology immediately to observe and have extra oxygen. She didn't cry when she was born, because off the heavy birth. But she is doing very well now. I must say the birth and moments leading to it were extremely intense. We were allowed to be with her now and then, hopefully she can join us in the room today.
    Kazoo
  9. Congratulations Bregt. Sorry to hear that it was such a struggle but glad everyone involved pulled through in the end. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2019
    Many congratulations, Bregt! First births are always hard (so I've heard, anyway), but it seems Kaat's was a bit harder than usual. Glad you're all safe and sound.
    I am extremely serious.
  10. Congratulations to you all Bregt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Sorry to hear it was quite the struggle but congratulation to all of you! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thanks all. Sien is doing well but still at neonathology. We'll see the coming days but progress is good.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I don't know what neonathology means (sounds like something out of THE MATRIX), but I'm sure it means she's in good hands!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2019
    Thor wrote
    I don't know what neonathology means (sounds like something out of THE MATRIX), but I'm sure it means she's in good hands!

Yes!

Neonatology is a subspecialty of pediatrics that consists of the medical care of newborn infants, especially the ill or premature newborn. It is a hospital-based specialty, and is usually practiced in neonatal intensive care units

She was not premature, but just very fragile due to the crazy event that the birth was.
    Kazoo
  11. All the best to the three of you, Bregt!

Volker
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2019
    Big congratulations to you and Kaat.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2019
    Thanks cheesy
    Kazoo